Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    You don't even like Tenshi, the reasoning would be lost on you
    I bet Coffer is silently making fun of me for feeling bad about what happens to her in Unlimited Blade Works.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    I mean really. Rule #1 for Alien design should be NEVER USE A REAL ANIMAL AS A ALIEN RACE! It looks stupid, stupid, stupid! Get clever dammit!
    *cough* Avatar *cough*

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    If the series was actually about the Doctor and not the companion, I think it would be better.
    Well lets face it. The Doctor is a bit of a boring character. He'll say funny one liners all day, but we know his story out the gate, and they'll have to review his story every once in the while for newer fans. And always, things get bad near the end, they'll play the hero music, and he'll save the day with his sonic plot device while saying a one line about him being "The Doctor".

The Companion and their side characters are basically the only thing new to the show that'll make it interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I bet Coffer is silently making fun of me for feeling bad about what happens to her in Unlimited Blade Works.
    I can mock you for that in a less silent way if you want.

There's nothing good about Ilya. I've had to deal with that very same sort of childishness for years now. It's fucking annoying, to the point where I want to strangle her.

By 'her' I mean the classmate that I'm talking about, although it can extend to Ilya as well since I hate her.
    Last edited by Coffer; 2013-01-18 at 04:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well lets face it. The Doctor is a bit of a boring character. He'll say funny one liners all day, but we know his story out the gate, and they'll have to review his story every once in the while for newer fans. And always, things get bad near the end, they'll play the hero music, and he'll save the day with his sonic plot device while saying a one line about him being "The Doctor".

The Companion and their side characters are basically the only thing new to the show that'll make it interesting.
    He's a boring character BECAUSE the story is based on the Companions. If they fleshed him out more, I'd guarantee that he would be more interesting.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    It was. After the rule change MLP fell really far behind. If you check each game's individual donation page, Melee has pulled in over 13k, Skullgirls over 5.5k, and MLP's sitting just over 4.5k.
    Oh, guess I should have looked into that further. Ah well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    *cough* Avatar *cough*
    No. Avatar looked alright. It's only apeal was it's eye candy.

This is a Rhino Police guy from Doctor Who and this is lazy and with really stupid concept.

10+ Year Old Account

This is a Rhino Police guy from Doctor Who and this is lazy and with really stupid concept.
    [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q217/Taliesin_ttlg/dr%20who_smith%20and%20jones/drwho_judoon.jpg[/IdMG]
    This.. is... what?

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    He's a boring character BECAUSE the story is based on the Companions. If they fleshed him out more, I'd guarantee that he would be more interesting.
    No. I honestly doubt it. I mean, it'll be a sob story about how he is was "WAST OF THE TWIME WORDS!".

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    This.. is... what?
    One of the enforcers of the Shadow Proclamation.
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not actually. Melee has it beat by quite a bit now.

This.. is... what?
    I am so glad they only showed up for a single episode and I havent seen them since.

Don't get me wrong. Despite all the ranting, Doctor Who is still a good show and has a few episodes that are my all time favorites from any TV show. But to be overall deserving of the hype that the Internet has given it? No. Not really.

What I mean by that was they were blue cats? Bunnies? Native Americans.

Great looking movie. The story was very recognizable though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, guess I should have looked into that further. Ah well.
    It's not hard to miss, honestly. There's no one page for all the standings, although I imagine that would've been easy to set up, you're just pulling one number from like 8 similar webpages.

On one hand, MLP would've drawn a lot more money if they hadn't made the rule change announcement so early, but on the other hand, if they hadn't made the announcement so early then people who donated would've felt gypped later when they did. "By the way, even though you won we decided you can't."

I am so glad they only showed up for a single episode and I havent seen them since.

Don't get me wrong. Despite all the ranting, Doctor Who is still a good show and has a few episodes that are my all time favorites from any TV show. But to be overall deserving of the hype that the Internet has given it? No. Not really.
    They appear a few times in Dr Who and in Torchwood and The Sarah Jane chronicles.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    It's not hard to miss, honestly. There's no one page for all the standings, although I imagine that would've been easy to set up, you're just pulling one number from like 8 similar webpages.

On one hand, MLP would've drawn a lot more money if they hadn't made the rule change announcement so early, but on the other hand, if they hadn't made the announcement so early then people who donated would've felt gypped later when they did. "By the way, even though you won we decided you can't."
    It was just a link on another forum, I didn't think to delve any further into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    One of the enforcers of the Shadow Proclamation.
    I am so lost

NOt a fan eh?

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

What I mean by that was they were blue cats? Bunnies? Native Americans.

Great looking movie. The story was very recognizable though.
    It's Dances with Wolves to the letter except on a planet with Smurfs (Native Americans) and space marines (The Colonial Corporations that went to the new world looking for riches)

But the Alien Races were unique enough in my opinion to be labeled as Alien Races. Yeah, the flying things looked like Pterodactyls and the horse things looked like colorful giraffes, but they still looked great, and you know you were sitting there saying "does it have a blowhole in side of its head?"

I am so lost

NOt a fan eh?
    This might help http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Judoon

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not really a Doctor Who fan either.