Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    All this is speculation,

I thought there was going to be demons for the next expansion when cataclysm released.

Turned out to be the exact opposite actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard could make an xpac based around Sylvanas or something for all you know, please dont use ''fact'' for this, although you probably just fell greatly into the Legion hype, which is kinda understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyray View Post
    female gnome fisting a tauren please.
    Don't get your hopes up.
    "Yes, I'm one of those GW2 fan boys who quit WoW and never even played GW1."[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by thekrik View Post
    Now that it is pretty much confirmed that demons will be the next expansion, what are your expectations for the cinematic?

I expect we'll see Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde coming through a portal into Azeroth and blowing up one of the cities like maybe Dalaran again.

Also I expect Sargeras will appear and say the catchline for the expansion, like "THE DEMONS HAVE RETURNED AND NOW ALL MORTALS WILL BE DESTROYED".

what about you guys?
    The only one allowed to kill Dalaran is me. As for the rest of it, if it is a Burning Legion expansion I would expect something approximately opposite the WC3 cinematic. Infernals rain from the sky and stomp up to an orc and a human, arms draped around each others' shoulders laughing and wearing opposing "I'm with Stupid ->" t-shirts, who kick the infernal's ass and proceed to the place from whence it came to deliver a beatdown the likes of which has never been seen before. The narrator stammers and gives up halfway through.

would be awesome to see a demon hunters in the next expansion cinematic

I hope the next expansion is about virmen pledging their allegiance to a carrot-shaped old god and unleashing chaos on Azeroth with it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    Well, Archimonde is dead, so I doubt he'll make an appearance.
    "Hyjal was merely a setback."

I didn't know you could predict the future....

If that is the case, I wanna know... How many expansions WoW is gonna have?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    It's not confirmed, but the hype (thanks a lot, Wrathion) points so strongly to it that if it's not the legion then Kil'jaedan will be a god by the time we do get that expansion.

As for the cinematic, i hope it's narrated by either Velen or Kil'jaedan.
    The final quest for the Klaxxi (once you hit exalted) hinted at titans. Could also mean something

Also: I really like the idea of going to Argus. Would be nice to see how things developed there.

The Rise of Gamon is next

This, Archimonde was disintegrated so doubt we will see him again.

Next expansion ? level 99?

Quote Originally Posted by Nealia °_° View Post
    The final quest for the Klaxxi (once you hit exalted) hinted at titans. Could also mean something

Also: I really like the idea of going to Argus. Would be nice to see how things developed there.
    Also I have always believed Burning Legion is too great to fit into a single expansion. Thus I have thought first part would be about fighting sort of resistance on Azeroth to push them back to Argus, into which 2nd legion expansion would take us.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Quest:Banish_the_Demons

"The problem with demons is that, once killed, they come right back in new bodies!"

besides, he died in the middle of the undead scourge with lots of life spirits around him. they could say that once his essence went to the twisting nether, it regenerated, but the plague of undeath got mixed in it. I'd love to see "undead archimonde" in action
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Quest:Banish_the_Demons

"The problem with demons is that, once killed, they come right back in new bodies!"

besides, he died in the middle of the undead scourge with lots of life spirits around him. they could say that once his essence went to the twisting nether, it regenerated, but the plague of undeath got mixed in it. I'd love to see "undead archimonde" in action
    Archimonde wasn't a demon though.

Deleted
    I really hope for something like tbc instead of pandas and stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by miumiucat View Post
    Next expansion ? level 99?
    Jesus Christ almighty above, if I have to put up with another "Final level will be 100" not only will my head bust, but the resulting brain and skull matter will be picked up by my family, fashioned into a large bludgeoning tool and be used to beat it into peoples heads that 100 is not some sort of magical mystery level where Blizzard suddenly stops being able to make money from the WOW franchise due to every man and his dog suddenly getting Purple flying unicorns that shit out rainbows.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Archimonde wasn't a demon though.
    yes, he was. the man'ari eredar are demons. archimonde is man'ari eredar. therefore, archimonde is a demon.

"The man'ari are the demon-corrupted eredar who now lead the Burning Legion. They are commonly referred to as just the eredar, this could be because, other than the draenei and man'ari, there is no evidence of other kinds of eredar left in existence. These eredar are the first among the demons of the Burning Legion."
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Now that it is pretty much confirmed that demons will be the next expansion, what are your expectations for the cinematic?

I expect we'll see Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde coming through a portal into Azeroth and blowing up one of the cities like maybe Dalaran again.

Also I expect Sargeras will appear and say the catchline for the expansion, like "THE DEMONS HAVE RETURNED AND NOW ALL MORTALS WILL BE DESTROYED".

what about you guys?
    Pretty sure we killed those two demons.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

what about you guys?
    I don't want to sound like a troll or anything but you're a chronic liar. Either you are doing it intentionally, or you make these things up for attention.