Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Achievements.

Bags/Bank has to be in order and if i quest in a area all the quest for that area need to be completed
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Fezzina View Post
    so much this!
    They should make Hearthstone a spell.

For me it's looting. I must loot everything no matter what, aoe looting was my favorite change ever lol

Deleted
    - always reapir when I exit an instance, I also always sell unwanted items at the same time,
    - ignore yellow repair warnings, I can wipe a few more -- oh, and I can't stand when GF announces that she is 'yellow' thus she must repair. No you don't have to!
    - tidy bags, bank, everything. I have toons that hold cloths, the other hold ore, etc. I send everything to the appropriate toon,
    - excessive jumping on my Night Elven toons,
    - keep myself buffed at all times, and refresh them waaay before they expire,
    . park my toons on the roof of the building next to the bank in SW, but i admit this receded in MoP

Probably there are more that i have missed.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's a lot:
    I sort my bags
    Keep my hearthstone top left of the last bag
    Keep buffs up whatever I'm doing
    Keep my items repaired
    Dismissing my pet when it's not needed
    Switch to RP gear on my mage when he's done questing
    I jump around when doing dungeons
    I don't smelt untill I can make a full stack o'bars.
    ... Guess there's more, but I forgot.

I have an overwhelming urge to kill any opposite faction player I see regardless of their level or activity!
    Jokes aside, my oddities mostly have to do with character creation. As examples:

All characters must have similar names, so that anyone can tell they are the same person.
    No character name can have two of the same letter in it.
    My characters can never have of the same race, unless they are different gender.
    Whenever I come up with a better way to have them sorted, I must change it. I waste a lot of money on race changes.
    The alts I make must be leveled simultaneously, two at a time, instead of one at a time.
    I delete classes I no longer play, rather than leaving them for a later time.
    If I have more than one melee and one caster, I feel overwhelmed. I get around this by having one of each on each faction.

Other than unnecessary crap like that, I have a few in game quirks that have already been mentioned:

Buffs must be up at all times, and I never consolidate them.
    Hearthstone always has the same position in my bag, first bag first slot.
    I repair constantly, so much so that half the time there is nothing to repair.
    Anytime I put something on the auction, it must end with a zero or five gold number, and no silver or copper.
    Last edited by Itisamuh; 2013-02-02 at 09:01 PM.

Deleted
    Circle running and jumping around the fountain outside the Trade District AH in Stormwind while talking on mumble.

Deleted
    Bags, Bags, Bags...

My bags across all chars are all properly organized (I use a bag mod so it looks like it's just one big bag), all in the same order, all reagents fully stacked, so are their bags, and so is my guild bank, it's a terrible task, but someone has to do it!

I tend to suffer from CDO.

It's like OCD, but with the letters in alphabetical order.

Like they should be.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarr View Post
    My hearthstone ALWAYS needs to be in top left corner of my bag
    This "is it" - there is NO other way!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bags and bank must always be in a specific order (Hearth, food/drink, quest items, transmog items, harvested items, items used to harvest).

Repair after everything.

Buffs always up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambooka View Post
    Must have my buffs up. Even when I'm not doing anything that requires them. I feel naked.
    This times a million. I also jump all the time, my hearthstone will always be in the top left slot in my first bag, jumping, strafing around and jumping, mostly.

can't stand still during fights, my guild has gotten quite annoyed about it :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    I can't stand still during combat, if I'm not strafing or jumping around, it just doesn't feel good..
    Recently started doing this on my warlock since the KJC change. So fun just to run around and dps at the same time

Deleted
    While I'm waiting for something, even in between chats, I always move/jump, usually pointless.

I also have 5 complete transmog sets as priest (challenge mode, T6, T13 HC, T13 N, T13 LFR) and am gathering more. I just can't decide which T13 to keep. I'm inclined to stick with LFR because I won't be able to get that one ever again. Ironic, isn't it?

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 10:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    This is another one I do. Without it, I feel ill!
    Same. I don't use a bag addon. I use my own bags and sort there, with everything at its special place. I use the space amount as a delimiter. It works surprisingly well, but I think if I was used to another system I'd stick with that.

Quest completion. I have to complete every quest i see. i can't stand flying around anywhere and seeing even low level or breadcrumb quests that are incomplete. oh well least i never have problems getting loremaster.

Profession's i always get every single recipe i possibly can for a profession even if i know they are horribly outdated from previous expansions. I must have them all.

Ganking a lowbie. Just once everyday i play. I have a rogue i stationed in duskwood for this purpose alone.
    We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams,
    Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;—
    World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams:
    Yet we are the movers and shakers, Of the world for ever, it seems.

-1st stanza, Ode by: Arthur O'Shaughnessy

Deleted
    These things change for me.

I used to sort my bag, bank in some order. There is just too much stuff now.
    I used to eat after every pull in WotLK, just to be sure that im on full health/mana. Playing a mage. Had something like 16k food eaten when you checked statistics back then.

Only thing i can think of now are the buffs, i always buff up when playing my mage or shaman, and spamming riptide constantly on my shaman, PW:S if im playing my priest. Outside of combat ofc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lilatia View Post
    Ganking a lowbie. Just once everyday i play. I have a rogue i stationed in duskwood for this purpose alone.
    So... the rumor is true. How many seconds of your life do you waste on this every day?

Deleted
    My ingame ocd is that I keep going into my friends / ignore / pending and keep making sure im online and repairing almost constantly