10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, hoping I'll like it but won't anticipate it.

- - - Updated - - -

You know what I could anticipate?
    Bestie or Glam getting an album!

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems like SM Entertainment is planning on all their artists coming back throughout the year, along with the debut of a new girl group.

Super Junior! \o/ Although it's sad that we probably won't see them as a full group in like 5 years or something, SM really should've had a 2 year break for them so that we weren't constantly missing 1-2 members
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I said ages ago they must be releasing a girl group this year, with SMs rotation of group releases it would be strange if they didn't!
    Looking forward to that like crazy!

They pretty much did that last year too minus SuJu and the new girl group and last year they OWNED kpop pretty much, so this year with all that happening plus the new sub group and maybe even a TTS thing going on (going by rumors), another Japan tour for SNSD launching soon. Looks like this year will be another SM year.

Sad the two I'm most looking forward too are in the third quarter and not second but I'm sure exo and SHINee will be good too.

Also random side note I was thinking earlier if I had money I'd probably invest it in SM. xD

And I agree with SuJu, they've pretty much been on a 2 year hiatus anyway only doing minor things in that 2 years but no group stuff, would be much better to have all had a 2 year hiatus and then come back as a full group!

- - - Updated - - -

They agree with me
    About the song at least.
    ha!
    Last edited by Anakso; 2014-03-04 at 03:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mhm, they released a japanese single (*after* releasing a japanese album because fuck logic) but apart from that they haven't released anything new as a whole group since SPY.. Really would've been better to just take those two years and have them all enlist. I bet EunSiHae are going to enlist at the same time too, and that will suck.

But that's EYK, their opinion means nothing!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account

haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Mhm, they released a japanese single (*after* releasing a japanese album because fuck logic) but apart from that they haven't released anything new as a whole group since SPY.. Really would've been better to just take those two years and have them all enlist. I bet EunSiHae are going to enlist at the same time too, and that will suck.

But that's EYK, their opinion means nothing!
    If Eunhyuk, Shindong and Donghae all enlist at the same time then...fuck.
    Those are 3/4 of my favorites with the fourth and my overall favorite being Leetuek.
    I hope they only enlist 1 at a time.

But we can kind of work it out right based on age.
    So currently the members that have completed their service is just Heechul(30) and Kangin(29) and enlisted we have Leeteuk(30) and Yesung(29)

Assuming they're going by age but left Leeteuk a bit since he's the leader then next would be Shindong(28 ) after leeteuk so at least those 2 won't be in at the same time, followed by sungmin(28) which is meh to me, then both Eunyuck and Donghae(both 27)! but at least by the time Eunhyuk goes in as long as they put shindong in before sungmin, Shindong will be out. I do think it likely both Eunhyuk and Donghae will be in together not just for the fact that their ages are closest together but also because they can't do Donghae and Eunhyuk stuff while in.

Migari will be happy to hear that Siwon will most likely be third to last so he has plenty more Siwon to look forward to.

But that is assuming they keep it with 2 in at a time.

And their opinion matters more than you guys at least! Since like it or not, they have some influence!
    Last edited by Anakso; 2014-03-04 at 06:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    EunSiHae are Eunhyuk, Siwon and Donghae! They're all the same age iirc. Or at least those 3 are REALLY close.

Shindong has received his letter from the army. He's going to enlist at the end of march. He has requested to postpone it to june so he can finish his show and some Suju concert stuff but who knows if they'll let him.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah really, I assumed Shindong because those three are my favorites xD
    I only like Siwon because he's fun to annoy Mig with.

And yea Siwon would be next after Donghae in my list and if Shindong is really next looks like my list is fairly accurate heh, after Siwon it will be Ryeowook and then Khyuhyun

10+ Year Old Account
    EYK has some influence? On kpop fans, sure. But who in the industry has shown to give a crap about what they say? o.O
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    But as long as they keep the 2 in only thing then Eunhyuk would be out by the time Siwon goes in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    EYK has some influence? On kpop fans, sure. But who in the industry has shown to give a crap about what they say? o.O
    Well, on fans is what I meant but speaking of industry they are friends with several idols and have done many interviews with idols. Those friends include Amber, U-Kiss, MFBTY and Busker Buskers Brad that I can recall. You should check their twitter for a bigger list though

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to think about Eunhyuk enlisting.. Yesung better be back and ready to release a lot of stuff by then!

Doesn't mean they have any influence though, as few idols can affect what kind of music they'll release themselves :/ But yeah I'll give them fans, but having influence on other kpop fans is like.. yay?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Influencing what a lot of fans think can influence the industry though, if no fans like something then something isn't going to do well is it

And it's funny you should say that not many do because out of that list all but Amber write their own songs. I know MFBTY does, I know U-Kiss writes at least some of them and I assume Busker Busker does with them being indie.

But yea if you watch their 2013 awards actually a lot of idols came to accept their award or sent in a video response accepting their award, was pretty cool. Very different to their 2012 awards where only busker busker and k.will I believe came in to accept the award.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and busker buskers brad didn't win anything in 2013 but he was still there anyway xD

- - - Updated - - -

I'd not seen this one before, I looked her up and she is just an Actress, which is surprising, most actresses in korea I look up are also singers but maybe have only done one song but she's not a singer at all apart from this song apparently.
    So with that in mind, she did pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good point, but it feels like the ones who make it big are the ones who do the unexpected, it's hard to influence people on something you don't see coming. But yeah still, valid point.

U-KISS writes some of their own songs? I had no idea o:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    They talked about it in their interview with EYK :P The interview was just with U-beat + Kevin so Eli, AJ and Kevin, all English speakers.
    Eli and Kevin are native English speakers and Eli said when he writes his raps he usually writes them in English and then gives them to AJ who turns them into Korean

- - - Updated - - -

"oh my god"
    that was so cute

Mig it's one of your favorite people.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Well, that's just strange. The title has a different groupname than the groupname in the vid.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a group name? I'ts just SHINee, Sulli and Krystal, I don't see a group name anywhere xD

E-tude is the company that made the CF and magic cushion thing is the product they're promoting with it.

Strange stuff... Koreans be weird.
    *직애니쿠션
    *직**쿠션

10+ Year Old Account
    Mean Mig

- - - Updated - - -

Also yes 4minute come back!

Where is Riv!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh also reading it, the earliest will be late march so we might even get it this month!

Still hoping to have it by early april at least!

- - - Updated - - -

By the way I realized earlier, I've listened to Besties new song more than any of SNSDs or 2NE1s! xD
    Mr Mr would be close but really been listening to just Thank You Very Much and Mr Mr on repeat for the last few days and watched the MV for TYVM a lot more than Mr Mr, love Besties MVs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Also yes 4minute come back!

Where is Riv!
    *ears perk up*
    What? What?!!

10+ Year Old Account
    4 minute comeback at the end of this month or early next month! Gonna be good I bet

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it's the 14th, would be a good b-day gift!