Looks like Method killed Twin Consorts and Lei Shen in normal, so no 11/13 before the reset.

And Paragon killed Lei Shen in normal.
    Last edited by Spoiledkid; 2013-03-20 at 02:46 AM.

I think the main reason why people trashtalk the 10-man race is because there is no race. It's Paragon.
    It would have been far more interesting if Vodka had turned to 10-man for T15 progress. And I really hope that Moonz will get better in order to have a proper race in T16 in 10HM too.

Even if 10HM and 25HM are different format, Paragon is one of the best guild (the best guild?) in the world. We want to see them compete. As long as they won't be competing with anyone in 10HM, we have to assume they compete with 25-man guilds. Even if it's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by xiic View Post
    Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know killing a heroic boss after the hard enrage cast finishes is easy. Want me to go pull up some heroic rag kill videos and show you deaths? Oh wait, my bad, heroic rag was an easy boss.

Try 15:38.
    And you know they did this with only 3 healers to have the required dps...

Deleted
    I have nothing against Moonz but that they were able to kill Twins before any 25 man guild (BL/Method) mus tbe a small proof that it is an easier fight than on 25man.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I have nothing against Moonz but that they were able to kill Twins before any 25 man guild (BL/Method) mus tbe a small proof that it is an easier fight than on 25man.
    No one is arguing against that. It's a fact. Just like council heroic and 10m, can't make every boss equal.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Even if 10HM and 25HM are different format, Paragon is one of the best guild (the best guild?) in the world. We want to see them compete. As long as they won't be competing with anyone in 10HM, we have to assume they compete with 25-man guilds. Even if it's wrong.
    I like what he wrote and I feel he understands the psychology that drives this thread and all the arguing.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know killing a heroic boss after the hard enrage cast finishes is easy. Want me to go pull up some heroic rag kill videos and show you deaths? Oh wait, my bad, heroic rag was an easy boss.

Try 15:38.
    Wow, someone died at 4-5% left when all the hardest part of the fight is behind them. Do you even realize they had to 3 heal THAT fight to meet dps requirement (especially for P3). And what amount of coordination of 25 people is needed through P4 till you deal with meteors. They needed 500 + tries. One person stands wrong in ice patch or moves you wipe. One person dies/lags/derps in P3 and you don't meet dps requirement and get 3rd set of meteors and wipe. One out of 25. Not to mention other parts of the fight. You just pulled out prime example of why fights like these scaled to 25 man are vastly harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    No, I'm roundly rejecting your idea that LFR isn't raiding.
    The raiding scene is larger than in wrath - because LFR is raiding. It replaces the pugs that were a feature of Wotlk.
    Tell you what, I remove LFR and you remove pugs.
    What the actual f...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radalek View Post
    You just pulled out prime example of why fights like these scaled to 25 man are vastly harder.
    Actually i was always jelly of 25M on this fight in particular because we had a way harder time extinguish all the fire and had to reset on every unlucky spawn (which wasn't to rarely). But i can't argue on the damage part, the dps requirements for 25M were always tuned way less forgiving, allowing 10M a noticeable easier time if they happened to have/bring the right roster.

Wow, someone died at 4-5% left when all the hardest part of the fight is behind them. Do you even realize they had to 3 heal THAT fight to meet dps requirement (especially for P3). And what amount of coordination of 25 people is needed through P4 till you deal with meteors. They needed 500 + tries. One person stands wrong in ice patch or moves you wipe. One person dies/lags/derps in P3 and you don't meet dps requirement and get 3rd set of meteors and wipe. One out of 25. Not to mention other parts of the fight. You just pulled out prime example of why fights like these scaled to 25 man are vastly harder.
    I know, I killed the fight. My point still stands though, why don't you try 12:56 on that video when the boss is at 30%? Looks like you have a chip on your shoulder.

It would have been far more interesting if Vodka had turned to 10-man for T15 progress. And I really hope that Moonz will get better in order to have a proper race in T16 in 10HM too.
    You know that Moonz will kick your ass any time and place? Stop being fucking ignorant Moonz has some incredible players and all of them could easily play in the top5 25m.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandacally View Post
    You know that Moonz will kick your ass any time and place? Stop being fucking ignorant Moonz has some incredible players and all of them could easily play in the top5 25m.
    this thread took a wrong turn
    74 pages ago
    Love my guildies, but where are my minions.
    [Intel i5 4690k CPU] [Asus Z97-AR Mobo] [EVGA GTX960-SSC GPU] [Crucial Ballistix 1600 8gb Memory] [Sound Blaster Zx Sound card]
    [Corsair Liquid Cooler] [EVGA Bronze 600watt Power supply] [Samsung 840 EVO 128gb SSD, Samsung 850 EVO 500gb SSD, Western Digital 7200rpm Black HDD] [Logitech G105 Keyboard and G502 mouse] [Asus 24in 144hz LED Monitor and AOC 22in LED]

Deleted
    Pretty sure "Interrupting Jolt" nerf at Dark Animus as applied 2 or maybe even 3 days ago.

Deleted
    Get your head out of your ass, seriously. Some people don't care about 25man raiding, and some don't care about 10man raiding. Stop forcing your dumb opinion on others. And fyi, that would be equal to 1 healing 10man hc Rag, wich was impossible. Biiiiig healing check, a whole 3 healers lol. 10 man raiders call that 25man cheese, like you can cheese 99% of 25man fights these days, by mass pala, mass cd everything.

To be fair, we had our resto druid solo heal heroic rag 10 during current content.

Deleted
    SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

Isnt there any moderation now when needed? All these kids crying with 10man vs 25man need a ban.

Deleted
    I think the main reason why people trashtalk the 10-man race is because there is no race. It's Paragon.

There was no race even when Paragon was 25man. If they weren't banned they would have won every race in Cataclysm, far ahead of the rest.

To be fair, we had our resto druid solo heal heroic rag 10 during current content.
    That was essentially guilds just showing off long after they'd beaten the fight. (after hundreds of attempts and multiple kills). Nobody actually used a solo healer resto druid for their progression leading up to first kill. But yes - some guilds did go back and 1 heal it after - just for the sake of 1 healing it / showing off.
    Last edited by TyrianFC; 2013-03-20 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miscam View Post
    Get your head out of your ass, seriously. Some people don't care about 25man raiding, and some don't care about 10man raiding. Stop forcing your dumb opinion on others. And fyi, that would be equal to 1 healing 10man hc Rag, wich was impossible. Biiiiig healing check, a whole 3 healers lol. 10 man raiders call that 25man cheese, like you can cheese 99% of 25man fights these days, by mass pala, mass cd everything.
    You should go read paragons own statement about ragnaros 10 man vs 25 man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scwasp View Post
    They had already done it on 25man before they did 10man, so of course it was much easier for them the second time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scwasp View Post
    500 wipes later on 25man, lool brainless....