Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Weird, that red robot is the exact likeness of the logo for Bad Robot Productions - J.J. Abrams television production company.

15+ Year Old Account
    100% April Fools

It's a great day to be an elemental shaman.

All of those pets come from SSC/BT/TK calling it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    100% April Fools
    God damn it. That must be what it is. They had me, too. I came here to post something like "BRB, ABANDONING MAIN FOR A HYBRID" or something along those lines, because of how awesome it'd be to have one character be able to fulfill all three roles without messing up your bars, glyphs, talents, etc.

But I think you must be right. SOB.

Third spec, Faerie Dragon mount, and Blind Wrathion. Nice April Fools jokes. The robot might be one also. The baby Direhorn is waaay to cute though.

Third spec? And to think I have been vendoring extra LFR tokens. I guess I will start holding onto them for now. Between being able to chose which gear drops I want in LFR and having three specs I really need a bigger backpack.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    That mount is awesome. I must have. And wait 3rd talent spec??? I hope that's real and it's ABOUT TIME!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    I enjoy the meme of this year "It's an april fools joke man.", Blizzard has never done an "early" april fools joke you boobs.
    Lol. You obviously forgot about the dbm warnings when logging in, zoning, & hearthing last year.

Deleted
    I personally don't like the Tri-Spec very much...too many people already roll on items for their off-spec and take them before others get them for their main spec.

Imagine with Tri-Spec Paladins can now roll on Everything since they can have a Tank, heal AND DPS Spec at the same time...no thank you.

Deleted
    People calling April Fool's an almost week before the actual date? Blizzard have had most of these changes posted over the last couple of days, now fixed into one big thread instead. I'm confident this isn't some April Fool's joke. I can understand if Blizzard want our lovely Black Prince to go Blind in the next patch, to reflect some drastic visions or so, I don't know! Excited as always!

not april fools. Blizzard never does April fools early and it's always something big and way out there. They also wouldn't do something cruel for april fools like announcing a feature that the community has been asking for for years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    Hooray, another patch that ret will be absolutely ignored in. I cant wait to see how much they buff mages/locks/monks and then I cant wait to see how they justify not changing ret at all.
    This is being based on what? The previous patch in which it was buffed quite nicely? Nice one.

Where you guys seeing a FnB change? its not listed under the warlock section.

Quote Originally Posted by 93sika View Post
    People calling April Fool's an almost week before the actual date? Blizzard have had most of these changes posted over the last couple of days, now fixed into one big thread instead. I'm confident this isn't some April Fool's joke. I can understand if Blizzard want our lovely Black Prince to go Blind in the next patch, to reflect some drastic visions or so, I don't know! Excited as always!
    Blind Wrathion is a pretty bad photoshop. Faerie dragon isn't much better. Robot and baby direhorn might be real but meh. And they started early with their jokes last year too. Although I admit the boss warnings when zoning in were creepy and funny bc it kept tripping people out. I will believe none of it till after next week though.

Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic View Post
    3rd spec...this better be not April fool's or I'm going to blizzard HQ with fire and pitchforks
    Considering this it's not April fools day and this isn't how they normally do april fools jokes i dont think its a joke. Maybe they just decided, why limit people to 2 specs when people can just as easily respec at any point anyway.

Deleted
    Is it just me or does it seem that Wrathion found the manual on becoming a Demon Hunter?

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    Lol. You obviously forgot about the dbm warnings when logging in, zoning, & hearthing last year.
    Wait, what? I actually don't remember this at all... just the Blizzard "kidzzz" game parodies.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not so sure the 3rd spec would be an April fools joke. To early for one as it has been said a few times already also the community has been asking for it for a very long time. It will be interesting to see however if this is actually real or something else all together though. Either way 5.3 looks like it will be kinda cool so far...

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    DBM is Blizzard?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.