Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    we lynched an admitted godfather, should't even be an issue.
    t.
    We lynched a mafia we had known for 3 days after a night of no kills in a speed lynch. It is an issue

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 10:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    You're becoming more suspicious now...

I don't see a need for Xanjori to release who he has protected. Earlier it may have made sense, but right now it doesn't. At best I'd only want him to release who he protected last night and even then I don't think that's necessary today.
    We've had 2 nights now with no clear kills (rodna modkilled), you don't think that is odd?

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I believe Silkku has already claimed. He said he was dratini (or at least confirmed what Wass said about him being dratini anyway) and I believe he said he had a once use role block ability as a modified vanilla townie.
    yes he was Confirmed by a MAFIA, yes yes he looks very innocent now to me *nod*

Seriously wheres the logic here? you people managed to miss the obvious modkill, and now say Im not suspicious than sikku? How do you really manage that one?

I told you my role and what it does, I have yet to lie to you, so feel free to kill me after you lynch sikku today, If I'm going to go down for stupid shit then I'm taking a mafia with me. Lynch sikku, let me try to role block uggor tonight ( track me see that I'm telling the truth) and if you really feel the need to lynch me then go for it. IF sikku is telling the truth about his role then all he can do tonight is nightkill, you stand a better chance with me tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    And Xanj, it's about time now. You claim a Doc with maxium priority and I think you might have some extra in your role. Did you use it to keep Uggor alive through a lynch? We don't really have time to waste a lynch on a survivor, even if they did their best to keep NKs in the game.

So, who have you peotected and do you have extra abilities?
    why are you trying to give yourself a kill list?

10+ Year Old Account
    Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure everybody has thus far claimed. Obviously somebody is lying, unless Uggor is somehow our last scum that we can't kill. I doubt that though.

Anakso-townie heckler (don't recall any pokemon claim to go with it)
    Blood Fox-Cubone-Role Block Chance-Implied he's town, but I don't recall him specifically stating it.
    Kel-Magnemite-Modified Bomb(really a lightning rod)-Implied town, can't remember if he actually said he was.
    Keleb- Survivor Mr. Mime- nightly role copy ability
    Krayzy-Survivor Articuno-pseudo jailer with 2 night role block
    Listo95-Survivor Moltres-Reincarnation with kill
    Rigimi44-Another survivor Moltres
    Robozerim-Town Clefable- Modified (random) Jack of all Trades
    Rollo- Townie Cop- uncertain pokemon, but possibly the same as Greeney (vulpix was it?)
    Silkku- Modified Vanilla Townie Dratini- 1 off role block
    Uggorthaholy- Gengar Serial Killer- already dead and just haunting the thread? Who knows.
    Xanjori- Survivor Zapdos- Priority protection

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 01:17 AM ----------

yes he was Confirmed by a MAFIA, yes yes he looks very innocent now to me *nod*

Seriously wheres the logic here? you people managed to miss the obvious modkill, and now say Im not suspicious than sikku? How do you really manage that one?
    Yes, he was confirmed by mafia. I never said I believe his claim, I just said he had claimed. You're reading too much into that statement of mine. Also, the modkill wasn't so obviously a modkill. It was not actually stated in the post that he was modkilled at the time and we had Uggor say he targeted Rodna that night. Yes, you were right, but that doesn't mean it was obvious that it was a mod kill.

You seem suspicious because the two nights you were role blocked, there were no actual night kills. You can't deny that is suspicious.
    Last edited by Robozerim; 2013-04-25 at 07:18 AM.

Deleted
    Oh please Blood, I really don't feel like getting into a pointless argument here. You've been outed as a pretty clear mafia

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 10:23 AM ----------

Oh and there is quite easy thing to do: Rollo, who you checked last night?

Oh please Blood, I really don't feel like getting into a pointless argument here. You've been outed as a pretty clear mafia
    don't worry I see it's pointless with you seeing as You were confirmed by a mafia, and RBed when there was no kills. while I was only rb while there were no kills?
    please, its not even an argument.

Deleted
    don't worry I see it's pointless with you seeing as You were confirmed by a mafia, and RBed when there was no kills. while I was only rb while there were no kills?
    please, its not even an argument.
    Oh boy, such a laugh. While I was jailed we had kills, when you were we didn't. The more you struggle the funnier it looks

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy, such a laugh. While I was jailed we had kills, when you were we didn't. The more you struggle the funnier it looks
    Actually....I jailed you last night, so you were role blocked at least once when we had no kills. I do agree that I'd like to hear about Rollo's investigation last night.

If Firebert is telling the truth about having two mafias and that he was a tracking immune GF, then I wouldn't be surprised if the other GF has the traditional investigation immunity as a way to help differentiate between the teams.

the wronger you are the more you manage to prove me right.

10+ Year Old Account
    We lynched a mafia we had known for 3 days after a night of no kills in a speed lynch. It is an issue

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 10:08 AM ----------

We've had 2 nights now with no clear kills (rodna modkilled), you don't think that is odd?
    One of those two night had Firebert role blocked. The 2nd both you and Blood Fox were blocked.

You both look guilty as hell to me. The fact that a known scum knew your character and accidentally released it to all of us is damning evidence.

I think lynching Blood Fox will be easy to do tomorrow, so I'm going to switch my vote.

Vote Silkku

I may be wrong, but at least for now he isn't trying to find out the names of those that are free to kill tonight. You seem real interested in knowing that.

I got jailing last night, interestingly enough, I jailed Silkku.
    Meh... I copied Silkku and used on Blood Fox. So much role blocking in this game it's not very fun to have a night action, mostly annoying.

we lynched an admitted godfather, should't even be an issue.
    It is always an issue. There's potential knowledge lost. Day time is the time during which the town benefit more. Night time is when scum can reduce the effectiveness of day time by killing people with information. What if Robo had been killed last night? Please direct me to where he stated what action he performed on N7 because I can't find it. What if kel had died? He might have thought of something that no one else had thought of. He hasn't got a role with a NA you say? How do you know? Because he claimed it? Didn't Wass claim Seel? Speed lynching is always an issue. You were not the hammer Blood Fox, so I'm not arguing that you are solely at fault for the speed lynch (although you had voted for Firebert several others had as well). I'm arguing against your "not an issue".

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I don't see a need for Xanjori to release who he has protected. Earlier it may have made sense, but right now it doesn't. At best I'd only want him to release who he protected last night and even then I don't think that's necessary today.
    I see no reason him holding back any protections he made on now dead people. I can't see it helps us extremely much either but it might help us figure out some stuff. And I can't really see it hurt the town either. Every now dead person he's protected is means one more person now living that he can still protect.

He claimed odd night cop. Last night was an even night.

If Firebert is telling the truth about having two mafias and that he was a tracking immune GF, then I wouldn't be surprised if the other GF has the traditional investigation immunity as a way to help differentiate between the teams.
    Reasonable

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be fine with Xanjori posting the names of already dead people that he protected. I just rather he doesn't give out a list of living people so that the scum have a hit list they can choose from. This holds even more true for people that he possibly protected that I also protected. If the person he protected last night isn't someone I have protected / role blocked then he can release that name as well.

Deleted
    Celtic said Docs gain the abilities from each other so I assumed same happened for Cops but I'm not sure, could be that they only get the investigation results

Celtic said Docs gain the abilities from each other so I assumed same happened for Cops but I'm not sure, could be that they only get the investigation results
    Yea, they got the results and neither greeney nor rollo said anything about becoming every night cop. That doesn't say they don't though.

I invite mr mime to investigate me and see my role is RB, anyways going to bed.

Vote: Sikku

I invite mr mime to investigate me and see my role is RB, anyways going to bed.
    Uhmm... That wouldn't really help at all. You said you had a chance to RB someone. So should I copy you and nothing happens then I know nothing.

Deleted
    Sigh, I already wrote this once on my phone and then it crashed. So much work and now this wont be as beatiful. Oh well, such is life. Anyways, here goes:

the survivors have already won, that much is clear to everyone. Thing is, Survivors are not pro-town and that is something I'd want to drive in hard.

Right now, there are 5 survivors (if Keleb is some random SK thing the easy win for him inc). Keleb, Kray, Xanj, Rigimi and Listo.

Blood is Wheezing, a roleblocker from James mafia.

Uggor just is here, trying to look scary. come on people, he claims he went for Rodna and not Robo after his talk about killing TPRs? He hasn't voted since his death? He didn't die to Moltres? (Btw, this is why I asked about our Zapdos Kray, night actions were secondary to me at that point)

Anakso, Rollo, Kel and Robo win with the town.

And myself, a Golbat and last remaining member of Jessies mafia with a fakeclaim for Dratini.

With this many survivors alive, this game's winner is now chosen by Survivors. You can lynch me or Blood today and the other tomorrow, town wins, yaay.

Or you can decide to side with Mafia. Lynch Blood today (same works otherway too but I'm talking for myself now :P), Kray locks up Robo, Keleb copies me and kills Rollo. I kill Ana and we lynch Kel tomorrow, leaving me to finish the game with NK on the jailed Robo. Nice and clean if Xanj doesn't interfere, isn't it?

This has by no means been a perfect game by me.

I didn't throw Wass under the bus the moment he screwed up, instead hoping no one would notice (this is why I flooded the thread after his mess up) and even bigger mistake happened few nights ago. I assumed the other mafia would get their kill off along with Uggor and skipped killing that night, thus leaving Rollo alive

However, I'd like to think this has been better game from scum than town. Random roleclaims, senseless bandwagons and leaving survivors alive, thus leading us to this situation.

So, what does our survivor Jury say? Yay or nay? Or even better, 50% 50% for town or mafia win? Lynch Blood and start the night. Kray locks up Xanj, thus leaving Robo to do his metronome. If he gets JK or Doc, he saves one person and you people lynch me tomorrow. If 2 kills go through, lynch Kel and let Mafia win

well, here's hoping that the phone doesn't crash again...

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to know my pokemon I'll tell you, I wasn't going to claim it in case someone else tried to claim it and then I'd know they were lying but since everyone except me and Rollo have claimed a pokemon at this point doesn't seem to be that useful, I don't see Rollo claiming my pokemon.

Unvote

I'm suspicious of both Blood and Silkku, I've been suspicious of Silkku longer and what blood is saying about tracking him tomorrow to Uggor makes sense. If something goes wrong with that then he'll be caught in a lie. No kills last night, the two people I'm suspicious of both being role blocked. I'm not going to be surprised if you're both mafia on different teams.

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 05:56 PM ----------

Oh okay, well this is easy then.

Vote: Silkku

Also can I just say to everyone here right now.
    I informed you thusly.
    I'd say I told you so but that just doesn't quite seem to cut it.

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 05:57 PM ----------

And it should go without saying but maybe go ahead and roleblock blood tonight if you can, which I think Robo can at least try too. Not guaranteed but a chance at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're on your own with that convoluted plan.

With both Wass and yourself confirming you are scum. My vote stays on you Silkku.

Tonight I will freeze myself and keep myself protected and tomorrow we can vote off Blood Fox.

Deleted
    ana, I'd be careful with my votes. As I said, the game isn't in our hands. Votes and night actions mean nothing. Right now, survivors decide who wins. You can speed lynch me all you want but it won't win the game for town. That is what makes this situation so beautiful :P

Also notable, the 50 50 won't work with Blood. He has roleblock at his disposal

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 01:12 PM ----------

aww kray, such a spoil sport. Oh well, I've already laid it in to the open. Best of luck Blood, you will win if Rigimi, Lisot, Xanj and Keleb agree with you, Kray can't block you again

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes but like Kray said, your plan is convoluted and relies on several people to do very specific things. For survivors to just win with town it just requires us to vote you now and blood tomorrow.