Poll: Which Pandaria raid is your favourite?

Deleted

Which Pandaria raid is your favourite?

For me its Throne of the Thunder. because every boss fight is unique. The whole place is well designed. The only thing I don't like about every raid in MoP is that they're very linear.

Um shouldn't we have this thread later in the year when the final raid comes out?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Um shouldn't we have this thread later in the year when the final raid comes out?
    Whats wrong in doing this thread today? There are 4 raids currently in the game and thats what I'm asking for.

Deleted
    Needless to say, this is no contest. One of them so utterly outshines the rest. I'll leave that for you to figure out which one I mean. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Visually I really liked Terrace.

Mechanically Throne of Thunder is miles ahead of the rest. Really great boss encounters!

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    In your head when you read the thread just add "...thus far" to "Which raid is your favorite".

For me it's a tough choice, as there are things I like and dislike about each.

I love the aesthetics of ToES...it looks great and the fights are interesting. Kicking the Sha of Fear in the face is also quite enjoyable.

I like dipping into the history and story of the mogu in MSV: finding and destroying the ancient titan equipment they had stored as well as learning more about ancient mogu leaders was fascinating as well

Throne of Thunder's story is also gripping. Ending the tyranny of an ancient ruler brought back by our old friends, the Zandalari. Also the fights (while Im only almost halfway cleared on normal 10 man) are very different from one to the next which keeps things interesting. For me though it loses points as the trash is a bit too annoying. Either have a lot of trash or hard trash, but a lot of hard trash is a pain. (though i get lolz out of the snails catching ppl off guard in LFR mode hehe omn omn LFR pplz)

I hate Heart of Fear. I hate everything about it. I hate how it looks, I hate the mantid, I hate their voices and I hate their story. I hate the trash and I hate the boss fights. They just annoy me. I really cant explain why. I stopped raiding it with my guild and will never go back.

Based on all of this I will have to tip my favor to Throne of Thunder even though I havent cleared it yet. I just really enjoy the way it looks, the story within and the variety of boss encounters.

Last tier was quite good but yeah you can't really argue with a raid full of dinosaurs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.