Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    There is this other thing that this current reveal about Y'shaarj's heart has made people forgotten.

In 5.1 the vol'jin scenario had them discover ancient mogu relics about how to shape flesh, and Garrosh's assassin said this is exactly what the warchief wants, the power to shape flesh and build warriors.

Taken that into account, what if Garrosh has done this, and using a combination of dark magics both the mogu used and old god power. Maybe he's trying to shape an army or something even bigger we haven't seen yet.
    He may have already formed this giant force and it's hidden beneath Orgrimmar.

You guys need to remember Blizzard said we're going to find the true horrors of Garrosh's reign beneath the Horde Capital.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't it be both funny and creepy if we see Garrosh doing something under org that makes Sylvanas and her raising of undead in silverpine akin to patting bunnies.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    It would be an interesting twist if at the end, Garrosh see's what his actions have created, he does a whole 'what have I done?!' thing, and then dies.. not in a redeeming fashion just like as if a mad scientist made a killer virus and accidentally releases it and kills himself.
    Exactly what I want. No honour, no glory, no legend. He dies in shame, realizing that not only did he not become as great as his father, he became worse than he ever was.

One thing i forgot to mention in my speculation, Gorehowl will break. He loses control of himself after this happens, and realizes he destroyed his fathers legacy. This causes him to be overwhelmed by Pride, and leads to the possession.

after i have done the secret of the ragefire i really think that garrosh is doing some pretty nasty thing down there, also all the banner/crate down ther have a different symbol on them not the usual horde one.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Maybe we'll see Grommash's spirit talking sense into him ? Thrall summon him or whatever? That'd be unique! Well except Lich King But I meant to break his corruption mid-fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    I can just see it now, the experiments that he did ended up in the birth of a son, who is born corrupted by whatever dark magics Garrosh is toying with.
    Currently Procrastinating

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    after i have done the secret of the ragefire i really think that garrosh is doing some pretty nasty thing down there, also all the banner/crate down ther have a different symbol on them not the usual horde one.
    It seems funny how, from the start Garrosh had a big emo QQ about how his father fell to corruption to demons and he felt the shame of that, and since then promised he would not follow that example and would kill someone for so much as suggesting the use of demons... and yet NOW we see Garrosh using everything else he can, EXCEPT for demons themselves.
    In Garrosh's mind as long as it doesn't have a demons taint on it, it can be used...

You know.. I hate using the wording, but it really makes Garrosh into a full on r-tard, using every other evil in the book except demons and THAT makes it ok?...

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 12:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Narna View Post
    I can just see it now, the experiments that he did ended up in the birth of a son, who is born corrupted by whatever dark magics Garrosh is toying with.
    or he tries to raise his father, and it gives birth to something more hideous when the arnold baby from junior.

What did you think was going to happen? We'd just fight Garrosh as he is? Of course he was going to get corrupted by something like the Sha, we've guessed that from the very start. Varian could fight Garrosh as he is and win, what good would the leaders of the alliance, the horde, and all of us against him do? he'd might as well go commit suicide.

Wellin ToW Garrosh demands the use of more demons, so i think he went back on that too. We just havent it a lot in WoW because he has more powerful sources of power (Sha, Titan, Old God) available, which are more powerful than simple demons (doubt hes in league with KJ or something like that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chocobo606 View Post
    What did you think was going to happen? We'd just fight Garrosh as he is? Of course he was going to get corrupted by something like the Sha, we've guessed that from the very start. Varian could fight Garrosh as he is and win, what good would the leaders of the alliance, the horde, and all of us against him do? he'd might as well go commit suicide.
    Garrosh was always going to get something to get him very powerful. There's no doubt about that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    God no.

If he doesn't want to be possessed and becomes a bitch in the end, THAT'S a cop out.

Why would they build him up to be such a villain and then turn him into a misunderstood figure?

That's lame as shit.
    I agree but to don't want to see a Sha/Garrosh boss. To me anything less than fighting Garrosh as Garrosh is a cop out. Every single end boss in WoW has been "corrupted", it's boring. I want Garrosh to be the irredeemable bastard he is because that's exactly what he is, not because he was coerced into being naughty. Garrosh has this whole supremacist thing going, he thinks he is gods gift, he doesn't willingly want any extra powers because he's the perfect incarnation of what he believes an Orc should be.

I don't want to see him make any effort at redemption, when he dies I want his last words to extol how he believes his assassins are weak cowards unworthy of his Horde. If the Sha of Pride shows it's face I want to see Garrosh to be incorruptible because of his own massive pride. That to me would make Garrosh infinitely more interesting because to him it wasn't the dark road that had to be tread, it was his vision and the path he wanted.

I hope Garrosh doesn't become completely corrupted by whatever and become another minion of the Old Gods or something. Some corruption won't hurt as he grows desperate and thus uses some of the stuff he's been tinkering with to boost himself a bit.

If anything has to be corrupted it should be an experiment that fails and thus becomes corrupted by Y'shaarj. Otherwise it should just be used along with whatever else he's got to boost his forces. I do hope he's been working on a giant army or something with all sorts of crazy shit.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love it if his father made an appearance, but obviously still remained dead. It would be incredibly powerful if done right.

I liked the whole bit with Arthas and his father, until he turned around and said there must always be a Lich King lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    I agree but to don't want to see a Sha/Garrosh boss. To me anything less than fighting Garrosh as Garrosh is a cop out. Every single end boss in WoW has been "corrupted", it's boring. I want Garrosh to be the irredeemable bastard he is because that's exactly what he is, not because he was coerced into being naughty. Garrosh has this whole supremacist thing going, he thinks he is gods gift, he doesn't willingly want any extra powers because he's the perfect incarnation of what he believes an Orc should be.

I don't want to see him make any effort at redemption, when he dies I want his last words to extol how he believes his assassins are weak cowards unworthy of his Horde. If the Sha of Pride shows it's face I want to see Garrosh to be incorruptible because of his own massive pride. That to me would make Garrosh infinitely more interesting because to him it wasn't the dark road that had to be tread, it was his vision and the path he wanted.
    Im tired of this argument.

SHA DO NOT CORRUPT. They empower, amplify. They only exist on those who were bad in the first place. If Garrosh was to be consumed by the Sha, it would be his own damn fault, not the Old Gods, not the Legion, his own. My idea is that he literally becomes the embodiment of war. All through his own evil and reckless actions.

And I know what you mean with how you want Garrosh to be so evil and so disillusional that the Sha of Pride wont corrupt him, but its going to happen. He hasnt gotten possessed.by the other Sha because hes convinced himself his anger and hatred.and violence are justified and controlled, while believing he has.no fear, doubts and cannot despair. But he cant do that with Pride. He cant convince himself his pride is justified, because pride IS justified, its just that too much of it is a bad, bad.thing, and Garrosh has far too much of it. Once the seventh sha shows itself, Garrosh will not be able to control his pride.

Deleted
    I don't know about turning into Y'Shaarj, but I can almost guarantee he will become infused with the Sha. Blizzard is sickeningly boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he'll wake up the last Sha and perhaps even cause a form of Y'Shaarj to be reborn, but even if he is corrupted during a fight or something, he's been acting on his own before this. Up to that point, it will have pretty much been all on him.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Sha just empower the emotions of the user. If someone was already full of anger and or aggression then they'll be SUPER ANGRY and have LOADS of Aggression.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Seeing the box from Dark Heart is apparently going to Orgrimmar I suppose the Sha will follow (at least somewhat seeing what's inside it). So definitely thinking we'll see the Sha and it's quite likely that Garrosh's pride will awaken the Sha of Pride and empower him (not corrupt, empower).

Wanted to see Garrosh fall without all this hokus pokus, but I suppose people are right. How would the fight be if we were just up against a powerful Orc Warrior? And being empowered by the Sha is still Garrosh, just more angry/proud/etc.

Deleted
    I'm 100% certain that Garrosh WILL be somehow transformed/corrupted/whatever by the Heart. There is no other way for him to become a raid boss.

BUT this is no way a cop-out, because all the road until the Siege was built by him and him alone. He is responsible for all the things that happened so far and still are going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Im tired of this argument.

SHA DO NOT CORRUPT. They empower, amplify. They only exist on those who were bad in the first place. If Garrosh was to be consumed by the Sha, it would be his own damn fault, not the Old Gods, not the Legion, his own. My idea is that he literally becomes the embodiment of war. All through his own evil and reckless actions
    I kinda feel this is pretty much semantics at this point. Arthas was "empowered" by Nerzhul, Deathwing's rage was "amplified" by the Old God's and Illidan is another candidate for demonic "empowerment". I don't want any foreign elements near the fight, let Garrosh be his own man till the end. That's my hope, my opinion.