Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    The writer forgot those guys who go "OMG KS noob!" every single time they get an assist instead of a kill.

Recently I've had someone go all KS on me because I flashed to kill an enemy champion, he told me he had flash too. It wasn't as if I was there only for the last hit, I was there from the start of the fight. And no I wasn't a support, I was mid.
    Last edited by mmoc2c2bcbefc4; 2013-04-17 at 09:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samakuro View Post
    The writer forgot those guys who go "OMG KS noob!" every single time they get an assist instead of a kill.

Recently I've had someone go all KS on me because I flashed to kill an enemy champion, he told me he had flash too. It wasn't as if I was there only for the last hit, I was there from the start of the fight. And no I wasn't a support, I was mid.
    Most (not all people) who complain about killstealing will call KS even if they literally just ran around the whole fight and you did all the work :P

Why the needless hate on Ashe players?

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    hmm, i feel like this could be answered a couple different ways. pro players that i dont really care for and types of players i dont care for.

pro players that i dont really like are as follows.

hotshotgg - i dunno something about the way all of his interviews go, he seems like an arrogant dick, just my opinion however.

chaox - nothing was more frustrating than when watching theoddone or dyrus stream and hearing him in the background, quite loudly, saying "what the fuck" or "are you fuckin serious" about 25 times in a row. also the way the tsm show portrayed him as also an arrogant dick who thought he didnt need to practice with his team.

nyjacky - i dunno, something about his voice irks me, but also ive watched a few of voyboy's and saint's streams where he would also pull the chaox deal and yell obnoxiously. also while watching said streams while they scrimmed, listening to some of his explanations of why he did something or why he didnt was just /facepalm.

nintendudex - ive never watched his stream but ive seen several other people stream and seen the way he responds to other people in game, another smartass asshole who thinks he's always right and never wrong.

zuna - the yelling and screaming is just retarded.

kiwikid - call me a prick but theres just something about his face i dont like. also ive seen a few of the interviews he's done after a game and he also sounds quite arrogant.

just my opinions.

Deleted

How can you hate Nyjacky and Kiwi man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Why the needless hate on Ashe players?
    People tend to associate them as players that either don't know how to play, or are toxic, just because she's the cheapest ADC in the game. (450 IP) Not to mention that she's used in the tutorials, so yeah.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    So raising over a mil for charity gives him the right to be a royal piece of trash? Gives him the right to cheat at any game he plays and show people how to do it? Gives him the right to troll and have others troll and flame people that upset him? No, sorry. He is nothing more than an epic piece of shit that used charity work to give himself an excuse to be trash.
    When he cheats a million people or more see it. Probably one of them might even be part of the production company of the game he is playing and thus he shows them what they need to fix. And I might be one hundred percent positively sure he mostly acts like a douche to see topics like these. I would do the same!

10+ Year Old Account
    the people who tell the spanish speaking players to go back to mexico and get off NA server, then u tell them "u know mexico is in NA right?" and all u get in response is "LOL MEXICO IS IN SOUTH AMERICA NOOB"
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    the people who tell the spanish speaking players to go back to mexico and get off NA server, then u tell them "u know mexico is in NA right?" and all u get in response is "LOL MEXICO IS IN SOUTH AMERICA NOOB"
    Those videos might be related.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    So raising over a mil for charity gives him the right to be a royal piece of trash? Gives him the right to cheat at any game he plays and show people how to do it? Gives him the right to troll and have others troll and flame people that upset him? No, sorry. He is nothing more than an epic piece of shit that used charity work to give himself an excuse to be trash.
    Exaggerated character.
    People watch Athene they dont watch (hes real name here). Its called comedy. Hes not actually like that IRL, its acting and he makes money of it.. and gives to charity too. Most youtube/streamers are really friendly when you see them in public in cons or so forth. They dont go flaming and trolling you when you meet them at LAN's/Cons unless you ask for it
    This is like saying I hate Danny DeVito because he was penguin in Batman returns ('92).
    It might not be something you like, but there are people who do. Its 100% avoidable too. If you dont want to see his channel on twitch page you can hide the sidebar that "suggests" channels. If people have been ignorant about him for 5 years, I dont see how others couldnt.

I have more annoyance with people who cry for KS as support than some streamer I've never played against with - and probably never will.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    Exaggerated character.
    People watch Athene they dont watch (hes real name here). Its called comedy. Hes not actually like that IRL, its acting and he makes money of it.. and gives to charity too. Most youtube/streamers are really friendly when you see them in public in cons or so forth. They dont go flaming and trolling you when you meet them at LAN's/Cons unless you ask for it
    This is like saying I hate Danny DeVito because he was penguin in Batman returns ('92).
    It might not be something you like, but there are people who do. Its 100% avoidable too. If you dont want to see his channel on twitch page you can hide the sidebar that "suggests" channels. If people have been ignorant about him for 5 years, I dont see how others couldnt.

I have more annoyance with people who cry for KS as support than some streamer I've never played against with - and probably never will.
    So tell me, how do you avoid him in game, when he queues up with his douchebag friends? I've played against Athene 4 times this season, and every. Damn. Time he had one of his dickwad friends on our team, who fed from the start so Athene could get an easier win

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    He forgot the most annoying. The Entitled Reporter. The kid in your game who you tell to get back, he doesn't and then gets ganked from the jungle. You instruct him that he should pay attention to pings and chat and he immediately cries report. Also, anyone who lacks the intestinal fortitude to be called bad when they're being bad. If gaming culture has become so incredibly weak-minded that a simple insult sends them running to the uneducated masses for banning, I would prefer them to not exist in my world, they're clearly the intellectual and emotional equivalent of a nematode.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brickerz View Post
    He forgot the most annoying. The Entitled Reporter. The kid in your game who you tell to get back, he doesn't and then gets ganked from the jungle. You instruct him that he should pay attention to pings and chat and he immediately cries report. Also, anyone who lacks the intestinal fortitude to be called bad when they're being bad. If gaming culture has become so incredibly weak-minded that a simple insult sends them running to the uneducated masses for banning, I would prefer them to not exist in my world, they're clearly the intellectual and emotional equivalent of a nematode.
    Fun fact: Lyte (Rioter) posted somewhere that some of the more toxic players are people who type "report" a lot.

Edit: After some digging I found the post!
    Last edited by mmoc6e3a3e1ea2; 2013-05-07 at 04:07 PM.

The guy who ques for ranked and can only play one role.
    The support that never wards - ever.
    The jungler that tries to gank when you're oom.
    The top laner that keeps his lane pushed the entire time/chilling out by their tower with no wards, gets ganked and then screams at the jungler.
    The crappy player that blames everyone but himself for feeding.
    Oh and that guy who always gets caught by the other team constantly.

Deleted
    I'd add "first time champion X!" in ranked game

Deleted
    Anyone that plays support Nidalee.

Deleted
    I don't understand all the hate on Athene in this thread. Everyone knows he's joking around in every game he plays. He's not trying to put on a fake mask or something. The ones watching him knows that he's not very succesful in games, and are therefore able to distinguish his 'trolling videos' from his 'guides'.

Some of the funniest videos I've watched on Youtube has been made by Athene. I don't watch his Twitch stream or all his new Youtube videos. I like watching some of his old WoW videos though, as well as the occasional new video.

Here are some of his videos I found funny.

His first video that made him popular: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLYrFR9RT_U

One of his behind the scenes videos where he discuss about 'world first Sunwell' thing that was going on in that time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVqG1KnnPsM

Actually all his behind the scenes videos are worth watching.

During Diablo 3 release everyone was super serious and wanted world's first, but he had the time to joke with it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ2d0HdSFpU

Funny video where he tries out minecraft: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRt_BNU3zWs

On the other hand there are super serious streamers who doesn't act like a proper role model. For example Phantom Lord. I've watched him a couple of times. He always gets 10k+ viewers, and he is anything but a good role model. He downtalks other players and rages super hard. The only reason why he probably wont get banned is because he rages to the camera instead of in the chat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    I don't understand all the hate on Athene in this thread.
    While I'm not one of the people hating on him I find it completely understandable. His followers consider everything he does "harmless fun", and in most games it is just that, harmless fun. In LoL it affects the people he is playing with and it is NOT harmless fun.

To most people it is extremely obvious all he does is in a joking fashion. His followers think everyone hates his persona and that people would understand him if they gave him a chance. That is not always the case. If I do something that affects others in a negative way repeatedly even though my intentions are harmless that doesn't make it OK.
    Last edited by mmoc6e3a3e1ea2; 2013-05-09 at 12:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aissy View Post
    While I'm not one of the people hating on him I find it completely understandable. His followers consider everything he does "harmless fun", and in most games it is just that, harmless fun. In LoL it affects the people he is playing with and it is NOT harmless fun.
    But LoL has an in-built feature that allows other people to report him if they feel he violates the Terms of Agreement etc (or whatever it is called). If he truly was toxic and ruined other people's gaming experience wouldn't he banned by now?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aissy View Post

To most people it is extremely obvious all he does is in a joking fashion. His followers think everyone hates his persona and that people would understand him if they gave him a chance. That is not always the case. If I do something that affects others in a negative way repeatedly even though my intentions are harmless that doesn't make it OK.
    What? Have you ever actually played on his team? He tries to get everyone on skype and is generally pretty easy going. He'll call you a feeder if you're feeding or bad if you're being bad. I've never had a negative experience playing with him except from the other team trying to troll, get him or someone else to rage or talk trash to try and get his own team to turn on him. Most of the trolling is by other players in an attempt to get Athene to troll, which I haven't seen him do in any games yet. Maybe on the stream, but being said in stream != being said in game and therefore cannot have an effect on your experience unless you deliberately seek him out.