Poll: Do you prefer playing your moonkin with glyph [Glyph of Stars] or in Moonkin Form.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What do you prefer: [Glyph of Stars] or Moonkin Form.

Greeting my fellow Moonkins

I'm just curious if you guys prefer to play your moonkin with the glyph [Glyph of Stars] or in Moonkin Form.

If you want please leave a comment on why you did choose like you did.

Myself I have just started playing my moonkin after I just got my full PvP set. I haven't decided yet.
    I have a Female Worgen and they don't have the best looking casting animations.
    But on the good side with the glyph, you can showoff your Transmog set without the need to go out from moonkin form.
    Last edited by Andoxid; 2013-04-15 at 12:19 AM.

chicken. only because male nelf has very ugly casting animations

Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    chicken. only because male nelf has very ugly casting animations
    Same here. No, i'm not constipated, i'm just casting Wrath!

Stars. I rarely played my Druid because I couldnt stand looking at moonkin form. Im glad resto got rid of permanent tree form too, I want to see my character.

As a male worgen, glyph of stars all the way!

Deleted
    moonkin form is the greatest model in the game, noway I'm using the glyph

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Same here. No, i'm not constipated, i'm just casting Wrath!
    Yeah, that's true, I wish they'd swap the wrath casting animation to be the same as the starfire one, or just give male NE's the moonkin directed cast animation as well.
    All of that said though, would really like the moonkin models to get updated, and have the worgen and trolls on their own models.
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would have liked the glyph if it just allowed us to stay in our humanoid forms. The starry see through thing just doesn't work for me. Personally, I don't like either (use old boomkin form though) and I want to see an actual remake of the model. They've been promising it for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stars. It's bad enough that cats and bears get locked out of seeing their gear while performing their combat role, I'm not gonna do that as a moonkin too. It's not like I pay a lot of attention to that while in combat and stuff, but still...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to flip-flop between both, but's that because I've been playing since launch and 7+ years of looking like the exact same Moonkin (except a slight palette swap) tends to get stale every once in a while. However, when I do use the Glyph, I inevitably end up removing it because I miss the amazing Moonkin casting animations.

I continue to hope and hope for an updated model. I pray we get one with the updated racial models.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    Stars. I rarely played my Druid because I couldnt stand looking at moonkin form. Im glad resto got rid of permanent tree form too, I want to see my character.
    This.
    Exactly this!

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    It's bad enough that cats and bears get locked out of seeing their gear while performing their combat role
    Speak for youself, sir. How you imagine cats and bears performing their combat role without being in forms? If I'd like to see my gear, I'd play warrior, dk, etc... Druids combat style is build on their forms.

As for OP, I use glyph on my second druid. But I understand some people feel tired of moonkin look (personally I love it). However I do not understand how people can think, is better to look like everyone else. Druid shapes r essential part of our class and if you fat chicken, spotlights are already on you. I tried once without glyph and I felt that I'm not playing druid.
    Chase me if you dare! I run without a care!

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    You'd be surprised how you are focused a hell of a lot less using stars glyph - at least that's the case for me. You see a big LAZORCHICKEN people just generally want to carve you up more + option for xmog using glyph which is a big plus for me :>

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Stars. It's bad enough that cats and bears get locked out of seeing their gear while performing their combat role, I'm not gonna do that as a moonkin too. It's not like I pay a lot of attention to that while in combat and stuff, but still...
    So you want it because you want to see your gear when you're not looking anyway? Seems rather pointless.

I can sort of get it for Moonkin, since it's actually pretty damn big and i had problems seeing some spell effects at times, though.

Deleted
    Glyph of Stars, so I can see my awful transmog sets and have the motivation to farm something better...

I swap it in and out, sometimes I want to be the big fluffy chicken sometimes I want to blend in ( so i can fail in raids more anonymously :P )

Deleted
    I rolled Moonkin because I loved the form, best model in the game and I'm normally in the form 95% of the time I'm online - be it walking around Shrine or Raiding. However, I do use Glyph of Stars in PvP as people tend to want to hit Moonkins :c

Deleted
    I like Glyph of Stars on my Tauren as I have the ICC tier set transmogged. The problem is it's sometimes hard to see if I've dropped moonkin form and end up tossing out weak nukes and missing out on DPS.

Therefore, I use Moonkin Form. Still good for the /dance.

I love my Taurens transmog so Stars. I experienced nothing but Moonkin Form for years so been there done that.

I usually go with Glyph of Stars when I do LFR/BGs so I can show off my challenge mode set, but it's not that cool anymore
    But otherwise when I raid with my guild I like to be a furry owl.