Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    My hope in this company is renewed. It's nice to hear something from the company - and I look forward to F2P.

Guys is it true that 2.4 will feature 2 20 man raid?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Guys is it true that 2.4 will feature 2 20 man raid?
    Yes, and 2.3 a whole new zone and a 10-man

Any worries the posters had in this thread about "Rift lacking content" have been put to rest. They were reshuffling and preparing for F2P

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    Any worries the posters had in this thread about "Rift lacking content" have been put to rest. They were reshuffling and preparing for F2P
    Yeah pretty much. I can't speak for everyone, but this is a working explanation for me. These transitions are no joke. While I would have liked some warning this is why the game was sucking, it's not really an announcement you can just throw out there with no information or plan.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Yeah pretty much. I can't speak for everyone, but this is a working explanation for me. These transitions are no joke. While I would have liked some warning this is why the game was sucking, it's not really an announcement you can just throw out there with no information or plan.
    Yeah I am a bit irritated still there wasn't more communication. But I can understand that they really couldn't announce the change to free to play too early. I mean can you imagine the effect it would have had if several months ago they announced it but then said but we can't tell you anything more at this time..

Quote Originally Posted by Calliso View Post
    Yeah I am a bit irritated still there wasn't more communication. But I can understand that they really couldn't announce the change to free to play too early. I mean can you imagine the effect it would have had if several months ago they announced it but then said but we can't tell you anything more at this time..
    It would have been better than nothing IMO. They could have at least said something along the lines of, "We are very busy with another large project that will change the future of Rift, in the mean time, we apologize for the slow down in updates, things should be back to normal during summer."

Granted, probably not the best wording, I'm sure some marketing guru or PR guy could word it better than that, but they could have said -something- instead of nothing.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Granted, probably not the best wording, I'm sure some marketing guru or PR guy could word it better than that, but they could have said -something- instead of nothing.
    That was kinda my thoughts...that there would have been an easy way to say

a) Sorry content has slowed
    b) It's slow because we are working on something huge
    c) Stay tuned

Though I'm sure their thought was everyone would assume the only thing they could mean was that it was going F2P and would have abandoned ship immediately. It was kinda a direty decision if this is why they remained radio silent in order to stave off cancelled subs as subscriptions don't matter to them anymore.

I'm going to not think about it, because it's just my very logical assumption and makes me look at them in a negative light. Just going to give them a mulligan as I won't be paying them a subscription anymore anyways.
    BAD WOLF