Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Totally trustworthy source, would read again.

Is Benghazi a scandal yet?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    well that is just shocking and unexpected!
    This is why I'm simply playing devils advocate here for the most part. Still not convinced she lied or at least meant to lie, an even if she did oh whoopee another politician lies, who knew!? If the people coming after her want to can her simply because she lied then I hope they feel the same vigor going after the people who lied our way into Iraq.

10+ Year Old Account
    We wouldn't have any source of government if we put people away for 'lying'.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

They're just trying to drag Hillary's name in the mud as long as possible as they know they don't have any other hope when the 2016 elections come about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenf...uate-security/

I told the people here she was lying and i got berated for it with tin foil hat comments. It came out today she did lie. If baseball players cant lie under oath about steroids, why is hillary allowed to lie about getting americans killed?
    shes the wife of someone who was president, she will never go to prison for this. she's in a "slap on the wrist" tier.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Conspiracy theorys arent allowed here
    You're entire OP involves link to a conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    This is why I'm simply playing devils advocate here for the most part. Still not convinced she lied or at least meant to lie, an even if she did oh whoopee another politician lies, who knew!? If the people coming after her want to can her simply because she lied then I hope they feel the same vigor going after the people who lied our way into Iraq.
    oh, im sure she's full of shit. i just doubt that she is criminally full of shit in this situation
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    We wouldn't have any source of government if we put people away for 'lying'.
    Your allowed to lie to the people, you just cant do it under oath. Do people here understand what perjury is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    As I said, if there ends up being enough evidence to put her on trial for it, then by all means, I want to see her answer to those charges and, if guilty, serve her time to society. All the same, I want the guys that bullshitted the entire country into letting them continue Bush Sr.'s Iraq conflict by claiming Iraq had WMDs (and even got the UN to dance to their fiddle) get brought up on the same category of charges. The law's the law, doesn't matter if there's a D, R, or I next to their name far as I'm concerned.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Do you know why the Clinton's get away with lying under oath, as I'm 100% certain Bill did, and Hillary may have, even though no link in this thread is authoritative on the subject?

Because they don't just have silver tongues, their tongue's are motherfucking gold. Bill got Congress to define the word is for him during his trial. You think any random idiot could do that? The Clinton's know how to talk people into shit, for or against them. Period.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Do you know why the Clinton's get away with lying under oath, as I'm 100% certain Bill did, and Hillary may have, even though no link in this thread is authoritative on the subject?

Because they don't just have silver tongues, their tongue's are motherfucking gold. Bill got Congress to define the word is for him during his trial. You think any random idiot could do that? The Clinton's know how to talk people into shit, for or against them. Period.
    Quite frankly, it was none of congress's dman buisness who Clinton did as long as it didnt affect national security. That whole thing was a witch hunt that should have never happened.

OT: If Nixon didnt go to jail, i highly doubt Hillary will, and her offense wasnt nearly so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quite frankly, it was none of congress's dman buisness who Clinton did as long as it didnt affect national security. That whole thing was a witch hunt that should have never happened.

OT: If Nixon didnt go to jail, i highly doubt Hillary will, and her offense wasnt nearly so bad.
    Nah, realistically once they're out of office, nobody gives a fuck about perjury. It's why Nixon resigned.

And whether it was their business or not (it wasn't,) Bill did lie under oath, which is technically impeachable.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quite frankly, it was none of congress's dman buisness who Clinton did as long as it didnt affect national security.
    I'm pretty sure the families of thousands of Sudanese who died when they couldn't get medicine after Clinton destroyed the Al-Shifa pharmaceutical factory in an effort to distract from the Lewinsky scandal would disagree with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I'm pretty sure the families of thousands of Sudanese who died when they couldn't get medicine after Clinton destroyed the Al-Shifa pharmaceutical factory in an effort to distract from the Lewinsky scandal would disagree with you.
    IF true, and IF it resulted from congress's sticking their nose where it doesnt belong, then it really is congress's fault isnt it?

A man shouldnt need to tell anyone about his infidelities except his family. Congress needed to gtfo, so I think perjury in his case was perfectly fine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dear Christ people believe any propaganda fed to them. I've said it many times before but the irony boggles my mind that the right can just sit and eat up every last ounce of Fox News and right wing BS and then laugh at Koreans for being brainwashed.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

IF true, and IF it resulted from congress's sticking their nose where it doesnt belong, then it really is congress's fault isnt it?
    No, it's not. It's the fault of the guy who ordered the missile strikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    In this black and white country your only going to get these extreme taglines, such as "Conservatives are like sticking my balls in acid", or "Liberals make me want to slash my Achilles Tendons and try to run a 5k". Children everywhere, here in the private sector AND in the govt.! Live with it and play video games instead. The politics in WoW interest me more then the daily bashing's on CNN and FOX, both kinda suck on an equal level. Now Uncyclopedia, that's quality news.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroesec View Post
    No. A signing machine (an autopen) is used for nearly all government signatures.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autopen
    I know about autopens, but that isn't what I meant. Does she make the actual decision to sign off on things or is it delegated to someone else and she just gets updates? 1.4 million cables is a lot, and she stated while all are address to her most don't go to her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh come now Chadwix. Why stop here? Let's go ahead and talk about how Obama isn't a citizen and his whole presidency is illegitimate!

This whole thread embodies what is wrong with our political system. One side viciously attacks the other and when asked about when their side who did the exactly same thing it's deflected and ignored as irrelevant.

Sorry, you don't get to pick and choose what you want to enforce. Want to enforce politicians lying under oath? Fine. Great. Round them all up, including just about everyone in the previous administration, and lock them up.

Otherwise this is just partisan BS that's just serving to undermine our political system by trying to erode power from the other side while still trying to pull the same crap on yours. It's a bunch of garbage.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by gamingmuscle View Post
    I know about autopens, but that isn't what I meant. Does she make the actual decision to sign off on things or is it delegated to someone else and she just gets updates? 1.4 million cables is a lot, and she stated while all are address to her most don't go to her.
    There's no way she could sign, much less read 1.4 million cables. No doubt she has delegated power to quite a few people and authorized them to sign in her name. I would guess they pass up important information from there.

---------- Post added 2013-04-26 at 11:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Sorry, you don't get to pick and choose what you want to enforce. Want to enforce politicians lying under oath? Fine. Great. Round them all up, including just about everyone in the previous administration, and lock them up.
    Remember Scooter Libby? If you're going to prosecute, pick a fall guy.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.