Page 41 of 90 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been kind of sick today and yesterday, and I'm kind of tired, so I don't think there is much I can contribute right now, so I'm off to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote:Greeney

Let's just vote off the scum before we let him run town into the ground, would rather not have yet another town lynch.

Good morning, Rainbow Town!

Though good may not be the correct word.

Regarding Kel:
    I have a hard time blaming anyone who voted for him, because there was no tells or hints that he was either town or scum. His one contributory post came very late, and didn't even mount a reasonable defence. If I was under fire and prone for a lynch, I would have roleclaimed, I would have spoken my mind, and I would have questioned the motives of the ones attacking me. If those motives are "you post too little, thus hurting the town", and that turns out to be true.... well. His one helpful post did hold myself from voting on him. But at that point I had no idea what to vote.

Regarding Firebert:
    Well, I cannot say I was not suspicious of him. But still, that sucks. The mafia is improving after the last gameday's fsckup.

Regarding the game:
    I am still of the mind that this setup is a town vs small mafia game, with a set of traitors in the midst. Mafia has 1 night kill. Town has 1 day lynch.
    I also expect there to be some sort of additional rule we have yet to discover. Or this game may last quite a while. Lysah did say that if all days didn't last to their conclusion, this game may not last that long. Not sure I can trust that to happen...

Regarding me not voting:
    I believe town not voting is hurting the town. If nothing else, you should vote to place your suspicions. I failed.
    Simply, I messed up the time. So when I got up at 0830, hoping to catch up and place a last-minute-before-the-day-enda vote... the day was already over.
    I would have voted whatever Decagon had voted (turned out to be nothing), and failing that, Martmoves.
    No point in excuses now though!

Regarding today:
    We're falling behind I think.
    We have a set of heavy lurkers: Martmoves. NFT. Virothe.
    I really expect the latter to post today, as he promised to only be busy during the weekend. But I would truly hope that the others pick up the pace and start posting more! Going for lurkers at this point may really seal the town's fate due to mafia and scum getting the majority; but - the lurkers are not helping, and I believe there has been a huge amount of posters who have said just that!

Looking at the trail of Firebert may be interesting. I will do that lookup after work, unless (and maybe even if) someone else does it first.

I am also suspicious of Xanjori, Anakso, NFT and Martmoves. I will be heavily suspicious of Virothe if no post happens in 24 hrs.

Regarding Xanjori, it's really down to his D1 post still for me. Yea, I got a reply. I may have misunderstood it. Or Not. I am not sure I would vote for him just yet, but I would like to hear his mind about the state of the game.
    FoS: Xanjori

Never really managed to clear Greeney or Celtic of suspicion. Celtic seems to have gone moderately silent, which I count as a negative to him. Greeney is still posting though, which I count as a huge plus to him.
    FoS: Greeney
    FoS: Celtic

And Martmoves is now at the top of the lurker list.
    FoS: Martmoves

--

Finally - NFT... what? Self-joke-voting works on D1, but by D3 you should have something better to post. What makes you suspicious of Nemi (is that Everything Nice?)? I may not necessarily disagree, but the reasoning is the clue to making up my mind on posters here! Elaboration is good!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post

Let's just vote off the scum before we let him run town into the ground, would rather not have yet another town lynch.
    Are you going to claim Cop to back that up? Since no matter how I feel about Greeney's side in this game your vote looks so much like you being upset about him voting you and calling you out for your behavior

Where's your reasoning or proof?

Just sounds like you're butthurt about him throwing a vote your way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Are you going to claim Cop to back that up? Since no matter how I feel about Greeney's side in this game your vote looks so much like you being upset about him voting you and calling you out for your behavior
    Except I voted him before he did that. I've been voting him for 3 days.

---------- Post added 2013-06-11 at 04:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Where's your reasoning or proof?

Just sounds like you're butthurt about him throwing a vote your way.
    He's who I'm suspicious of, been saying it since day one.

---------- Post added 2013-06-11 at 04:05 PM ----------

He's who I'm suspicious of, been saying it since day one.
    Mere suspicion.
    Yep, that's enough to go off of.
    Good good.

Deleted
    And you didn't answer the question: are you claiming a TPR and saying Greeney is scum or is this you just dropping a vote and going afk like you've been doing this game? I got no problems kicking Greeney out for his stunt but at least he has been there

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    And you didn't answer the question: are you claiming a TPR and saying Greeney is scum or is this you just dropping a vote and going afk like you've been doing this game? I got no problems kicking Greeney out for his stunt but at least he has been there
    Nope, not a TPR just voting on my suspicions.
    Mere suspicion.
    Good good.
    Unless we do have a TPR come out and say they've found someone, suspicions is all we have to go on.

Well I thought there were several hours before the lynch when my vote went through, I didnt realise it was quite so lsat minute (not that I had my choice with my work hours, Im out the door at 7am to get to work on time and I like being able to read night posts before voting.)

I also find it strange that I 1) At least Vote 2) Havent voted for two townies in a row yet Ely wants to lynch me., Sounds funny to anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Havent voted for two townies in a row yet Ely wants to lynch me
    That perfect cover. Almost as if you knew who not to vote for!
    The first being someone who wasn't playing at all (an obvious vote), and the second being the completely useless Kel who failed to provide anything of use or even his own defence.
    How clever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm getting more suspicious of Ely tbh, not for the reason you listed but for his random throw away lines like this
    Mere suspicion.
    Good good.
    Effectively implying that we just shouldn't vote unless a scum slips up big or a TPR comes out and says he's found a scum. I mean, his attempt at sarcasm here is implying my vote on Greeney isn't good enough because it's just on "mere suspicion"

Him and a couple of others I won't name right now are also being quite effective at getting people to shut up for voicing their suspicions, which isn't town behavior. If you think someone is voting a townie say so, don't insult the idea of being suspicious in a game based upon looking for people acting suspicious, it's ludicrous.

That perfect cover. Almost as if you knew who not to vote for!
    The first being someone who wasn't playing at all (an obvious vote), and the second being the completely useless Kel who failed to provide anything of use or even his own defence.
    How clever.
    Easy to say that while you keep shipping townies off to their grave, how many more have to go before you win?

I'm getting more suspicious of Ely tbh, not for the reason you listed but for his random throw away lines like this

Effectively implying that we just shouldn't vote unless a scum slips up big or a TPR comes out and says he's found a scum. I mean, his attempt at sarcasm here is implying my vote on Greeney isn't good enough because it's just on "mere suspicion"

Him and a couple of others I won't name right now are also being quite effective at getting people to shut up for voicing their suspicions, which isn't town behavior. If you think someone is voting a townie say so, don't insult the idea of being suspicious in a game based upon looking for people acting suspicious, it's ludicrous.
    Your posts were basically stating "he's scum because I said he is", no proof of scum behaviour or the like.
    That is what I meant by zero justification.

Easy to say that while you keep shipping townies off to their grave, how many more have to go before you win?
    Please, also feel free to question 90% of the thread about their views on the first lynch which was a pretty blatant one, or the overall opinion of Kel.

---------- Post added 2013-06-11 at 09:54 AM ----------

And if I were a member of the Mafia, I sure am doing a brilliant job of gaining as much attention as possible. Yep, sure.
    I doubt you want to lynch little ol' me.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's my thoughts about Greeney too pretty much, although he didn't vote for Calas and I can't blame anyone for voting for Calas either, since he just didn't post.
    But he did vote for you day 1, now Elyaan is voting for you. Coincidence?

Please, also feel free to question 90% of the thread about their views on the first lynch which was a pretty blatant one, or the overall opinion of Kel.
    Go for it, its not me that ignores all the people that either didn't vote or have succesfully killed two townies in a row.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your posts were basically stating "he's scum because I said he is", no proof of scum behaviour or the like.
    That is what I meant by zero justification.
    Because your votes have been oh so much more well thought out.

Go for it, its not me that ignores all the people that either didn't vote or have succesfully killed two townies in a row.
    It's your job to question everyone in here. You're the one claiming I'm scummy.
    Prove you're correct then, good sir!

Because your votes have been oh so much more well thought out.
    I have provided hefty reasoning for each.
    You're just voting saying "I say so".
    Yeah, really brilliant justification there.
    So why exactly is Greeney scum? Is it because his vote hurt your feelings..

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, I voted for him first. If anything his vote on me is for that reason.

He came out with a plan that would effectively help out TPRs to scum.
    He's voted on zero scum and given zero useful input, yet claims that as if it gives him the high ground much like you're doing right now Elyaan. If you give reasons that are wrong then your reasoning is worth nothing, and I've yet to see a scum name pop up after a lynch, have you? Your reasoning also wasn't hefty, it was HURR DURR HASN'T GIVEN INPUT/IS LURKING A LITTLE BIT. That's not hefty, no one has helped us find a scum yet. No one If we'd voted off some scum and he hadn't helped at all in finding them then I can understand but really, to use that as your high ground for claiming you're having some input compared to others is jut a joke, and both you and Greeney are doing it.

That's why, the only reason my votes still on Greeney right now is for the first reason which doesn't apply to you, but keep up your current line of reasoning and that might change.

---------- Post added 2013-06-11 at 05:06 PM ----------

Also, I've said this before just not all at once. I'm sorry I don't re-iterate my reasoning every single day that you guys decide to vote off a town member.

Thank you. That is all that I had asked for.

every single day that you guys decide to vote off a town member.
    Also, did this make anyone else chuckle as something typically a scummy person would say?