Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Its happened again

So i do not know if any of you remember but awhile ago i slept with my best friends wife while he was deployed(she got me drunk and I was an ex alcoholic).
    Here is the thread for more details please keep the death threats out this time!!

Well anyway my friend returned a few weeks after that and i had agreed with his wife to not tell him anything and carry on.

So all was going well, he was very happy with how i fixed his shower.

Now he just got redeployed 3 weeks ago.

Then low and behold the other day i get a phone call from him saying some irrigation has broken in his backyard, I try to tell him i'm far to busy etc.. but he won't have any of that and begs me because its so long till he will be back and he wants to make sure his wife is ok cause he know she is lonely without him(this sent alarm bells ringing).

So i roll around there to fix it when i was pretty sure she wouldn't be there. I am almost done and she arrives home and i try to hide in the bushes but she catch's me and offers me coffee which i say yes to.

So to cut this crappy story short, she claims she is so lonely and needs to be embraced, i said hell no never again. Then low and behold she claims "sleep with me or i will tell".

So to skip over a few nasty details i just said yes and got on with it(unfortunately it was rather good when i was sober, i didn't remember much last time)
    Well anyway she is calling me again today, how the fuck do i get out of this, i scared she be crazy.

also i still don't feel guilty or bad for what i have done to my friend, is their a way to fix this as well?

Please don't flame me or be disrespectful it is clear i have a few problems
    Why join the navy when you can be a pirate

Deleted
    Indeed you have... o_O

It depends on your friend. Maybe you can keep his friendship if you are sincere. (Or he will try to kill you. >_> )
    But I seriously doubt she would go ahead and tell it to your friend. She has more to lose than you, unless I'm missing something here.

Deleted
    Is she hot?

Deleted
    That is... a sticky situation.
    Jesus man, I really dunno what to say.

Deleted
    Sounds like your the one that keeps getting deployed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by d0oms View Post
    Sounds like your the one that keeps getting deployed
    10 out of 10

Deleted

If she doesn't have any proof and you are certain that your friend will believe you over her, just deny everything.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh noes, you've dug into a deeper hole now.
    Depends what kind of guy he is, he'll either forgive you and be mad with her, or she'll 'twist' things and he'll be mad with you.
    What's the relationship between him and her when he's home?
    Won't be able to know if one doesn't know their personality. :s

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

10+ Year Old Account
    If he truly is your best friend...tell him. Be sincere and honest. There is no good outcome to this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I would not tell anyone. Who's He going to believe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well its apparent shes... uh... Shes desperate, and willing to cheat.

But I honestly dont know what you can do. Would your friend trust your word over hers? But then again, the time after the coffee would be brought up, and he might get pissed about how you did it again rather let the truth out.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Run. Move away and never look back. This will not end well.

If that's not an option 1 of 4 things will happen:
    1. You tell him and work it out.
    2. You tell him and he hates you.
    3. She tells him and you work it out.
    4. She tells him and he hates you. (You can try to deny it if you think it'll work)
    I think option 1 is your best bet if you can't deny it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardedOne View Post
    So i do not know if any of you remember but awhile ago i slept with my best friends wife while he was deployed(she got me drunk and I was an ex alcoholic)
    No, you got you drunk. Don't make excuses.

You said before you have no problem cheating with people, so if you're going to do it you'll have to man up and face the consequences.

Or, deny everything. If she tells him you slept with her and he confronts you, tell him she came on to you but out of respect you did nothing and promised not to tell him what happened. Either way, this will not end well.
    Last edited by mmoc877887c5bf; 2013-07-18 at 09:20 AM.

Deleted
    my brother would put it that way:

if his wife wants to sleep with you, she is not good for your friend .. that you have slept with her is proof that she is indeed not good for him which gives you the chance to MAYBE get out of it "alive" ...
    you could tell your friend that she was hitting on you before and that - when he was away - you wanted to make sure if she's a slut or all that flirting is just for fun ... well, you discovered - by sleeping with her - that she indeed is a slut and therefore your friend should be thankful to you ^^ ...

crazy shit ...

i would simply tell your friend the truth... be honest with him.

15+ Year Old Account
    man thats a doozy...

Deleted
    I think you should tell your friend. Yes he might believe hes wife over you but if that happens, you have to ask yourself, do you really need a "best" friend you have to hide things from since you cant trust him enough to see the truth and believe you? If that happens, you might lose him as a friend but I think the alternative is even worse, lying to him and having hes wife around who can blackmail you or force you to do it again any time she wants.

Also what happens if you get married? Would you cheat on your wife if your friend is away again and she gets too frisky just to keep it a secret?

Something Something have sex with her parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Deleted
    Something Something have sex with her parents.
    I think you have some parent issues..

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    I think you should tell your friend.
    Yup. Tell him. Let him know what happened and how she blackmailed you. If he's your friend, you two will work it out. If not, better to know now then later.

Plus coming forward makes you look more sympathetic, rather then being caught with your hands in the cookie jar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boatking View Post
    No, you got you drunk. Don't make excuses.
    You do realise what being an alcoholic is, right? You never really recover from it. Plus his drink may have been spiked, don't jump to conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    I think you have some parent issues..
    I think you are channeling the Siggy F, master of claiming people have parent issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.