Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Activist Quannell X, who has stepped in to defend the young girl, said it was nothing more than "inappropriate horseplay".

I'm at a loss here. There were horses involved as well?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNationGamer View Post
    Welcome to equality, you'd be suprised what any young girl or boy does now a days..its not about playing outside and watching shows anymore
    Its ipods,make up and talking about boys/girls sometimes even sex..society has ruined the youth

So nothing changed in... centuries. Except for walkmans.
    Last edited by Vargur; 2013-08-10 at 06:32 AM.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I believe a "lolwut?" is in order. You've judged her guilty based on what, exactly? And you are so sure that a boy wouldn't receive the same treatment because...? Children of both genders face lesser charges and sentences on crimes than adults do all the time. Not sure why a case like this should/would be any different.
    the boy would receive much harsher treatment for an equal crime. is she guilty? maybe not. she is much, much older and more mature than the baby though. Rarely you hear about ops story in the main stream media or any other place. much less with words such as 'tried as an adult.'

also the mere comments in this post should prove my point.
    if the genders were reversed it would be 'omg he's sick' and not 'there's no evidence saying what happened'
    Last edited by bals; 2013-08-10 at 06:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    Activist Quannell X, who has stepped in to defend the young girl, said it was nothing more than "inappropriate horseplay".

i have to say i have had a really shitty night but this post made it all better. thank you <3
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

10+ Year Old Account
    There's pretty much no facts in any of the articles on what she was actually doing that constituted rape.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Ironically we had a topic earlier about that 13 year old and 41 year old where people said the 13 year old seduced or something <.<;; anybody noticing a trend here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadocaster View Post
    So the 4 year old boy is the rapist now?
    Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    if the genders were reversed it would be 'omg he's sick' and not 'there's no evidence saying what happened'
    Constantly I hear this bullshit. Constantly I ask, "yeah...prove it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Only in America can this happen, and i do not mean to rape, but the arrest of a 10 year old child.

10+ Year Old Account
    People believe an article that looks like it is 10 words long? HAHA
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Constantly I hear this bullshit. Constantly I ask, "yeah...prove it."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_teacher_bangs_a_boy

yes southpark is a good commentary on current us trends and events.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mosu332 View Post
    Only in America can this happen, and i do not mean to rape, but the arrest of a 10 year old child.
    yes only in america can all people be judged by their actions. maybe other countries should try it too.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadocaster View Post
    So the 4 year old boy is the rapist now?
    i was confused with his post too.

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    "She didn't know she was doing anything wrong."

Ahh the infamous words. Don't dumb down your kid for 18 years untill it's "ok" to talk about it. That shit starts in elementary school, as soon as that kid pops out, you should be parenting it, not when it turns 16 or 18... Even though it sounds wrong, more details would be nice, what the hell exactly did the kid do?

Took the words right out of my mouth, this is happening more often with every year, American parents not teaching their kids sex ed because either Their embarrassed or "insert daft religious reason" or they're in denial of their childs age. And because of the media that attitude is spreading over here in the UK and other parts of the world. You parents can put your "head in the sand" all you like but nothing will stop your child growing up and you need to talk to them about sex ed BEFORE!!!1!!!!!!!1!!!! puberty where their bodies turn on their sex drive (sorry for the callous use of words).

Sad part is the children will suffer because they don't know how to deal with it and without guidance they wont have the maturity to handle it and they will treat it as a new toy and go out and try it and when the girls get pregnant they get blamed even tho it's the parents fault for not doing their jobs.

Also this story depressed me abit because it's not only a kid doing what kids do but the stupidity of the adults convicting the child which i can't wrap my head around

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post

So nothing changed in... centuries. Except for walkmans.
    Are they charging the horse too?

She's 10. I know girls mature younger but no. I find it hard to believe she knew what she was doing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    People believe an article that looks like it is 10 words long? HAHA
    Well the article does link to another one, and in that one, the last 2 paragraphs makes it something not really to report on. The mother herself said it's possible that she did commit a crime. Nothing else we can comment on since it seems what actually happened will never be released.

Deleted
    So, how did she rape him? According to some people, even holding hands can be considered rape.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Deserved. WTF? is all I have to say for this wierd shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Crusader Absalom View Post
    She's 10. I know girls mature younger but no. I find it hard to believe she knew what she was doing.
    If a 10 yr old boy penetrated and raped a 4 yr old girl, what would you do? Convict him? Yeah, most people would because of the gender. Sorry, that is sexist. Women want equality, here you go.

15+ Year Old Account
    If anybody at the age of 10 doesn't know that doing that is wrong, there is a problem in our society...