Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Noujou View Post
    Anyone else getting this??

click to enlarge
    Its disabled at this time.

You can still try it on the site tho.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I just did it trough the client and it worked fine for me

Did anyone else pay with PayPal have it "process" your payment for several minutes without it seeming to work, up to 10 now, getting worried I wont get the games....

Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    Did anyone else pay with PayPal have it "process" your payment for several minutes without it seeming to work, up to 10 now, getting worried I wont get the games....
    Yeah, had the same thing, but got an e-mail with a link to the page with all the keys on while it was still doing it, meaning it had obviously worked and just not updated the window, so I just closed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    Yeah, had the same thing, but got an e-mail with a link to the page with all the keys on while it was still doing it, meaning it had obviously worked and just not updated the window, so I just closed it.
    How long after did you get the email, because so far I have yet to receive one.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Truly dont understand this Origin hate, its practically the same thing as Steam.
    Actually it is less about the client now and more the business practices of EA.
    Approaches like the always-on requirement of the new Sim City.

How long after did you get the email, because so far I have yet to receive one.
    I think it was only a minute or two. The site is getting hammered pretty hard right now, so it may take a little longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dead Space sold me to this.

Too bad there's no DS2 in this bundle? Seems weird they'd have 1 and 3. Maybe if I like DS1, I can pick up 2 on a flash sale on Steam or something.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    I think it was only a minute or two. The site is getting hammered pretty hard right now, so it may take a little longer.
    I mean it has been around 15 minutes now, still "processing" no email except to confirm i paid, which mean the payment has been processed. Not much I can do now though, thanks for the info.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Actually it is less about the client now and more the business practices of EA.
    Approaches like the always-on requirement of the new Sim City.
    Indeed. Origin as a platform I have nothing against. But EA and their business practices . . . ugh. But then I guess I'm part of the problem since I make exception for a few of their titles and give them money anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean it has been around 15 minutes now, still "processing" no email except to confirm i paid, which mean the payment has been processed. Not much I can do now though, thanks for the info.
    Don't know what to say, took me 2 minutes. Probably just bandwidth.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Don't know what to say, took me 2 minutes. Probably just bandwidth.
    That's how long I would have thought it would have taken, but 25 minutes now or so. I don't even know the email i would send them a request at. And now it is showing you can't pay with paypal...

EDIT: Finally received it, thanks for the info.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2013-08-14 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Bundle
    We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with PayPal. We will get to the bottom of it soon!
    https://twitter.com/humble/status/367787937951272960

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Well for one it doesn't work half the time...
    This deal is the first time it's broken for me, it has a slightly better track record than steam as far as I'm concerned.

I'm glad I looked in to this post ^^ $5.00 and I got some cool games ^^

P.S Taken me 20 minutes and still waiting to add Dead Space 3 to origin :P servers are crashing people!
    Last edited by dejec1989; 2013-08-14 at 11:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Cool beans not sure if u do tho.

I think you get to chose like what key type u want and that is it.
    you really get 2 keys, 1 for steam, 1 for origin ... just tried it, works

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrusader View Post
    you really get 2 keys, 1 for steam, 1 for origin ... just tried it, works
    Yep kinda why I asked if anyone had a spare Medal Of Honor steam code if I could get it.

Since if they used it on Origin I could have it for steam
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Dead Space sold me to this.

Too bad there's no DS2 in this bundle? Seems weird they'd have 1 and 3. Maybe if I like DS1, I can pick up 2 on a flash sale on Steam or something.
    The humble bundle, like others will often "unlock" additional games at a later point during the offer.
    In the case of another bundle I bought there were two more in the same series as one of the originals.

Deleted
    still searching for a kind person that has a spare steam key for burnout,medal of honor,mirror edge or crysis please pm me would really love to play them

i just remembered why i hated origin
    just finished my sims 3 download and the serial key miss 4 numbers
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    The humble bundle, like others will often "unlock" additional games at a later point during the offer.
    In the case of another bundle I bought there were two more in the same series as one of the originals.
    So do they unlock for people who have already paid for the bundle? Or come as extra "tiers" where you have to pay more than the sims 3 BF3 threshold?

Edit: Also here's a Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Steam Key; 7K07X-RYV37-RBDP0
    Tell me if you're the one to redeem it :P