Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengas View Post
    just wanted to make a thread about this too, shame games are on Origin mostly. :/ not a fan of it.

edit: Ah what the heck

Dead Space Origin Key
    5QE6-8A6B-U8N8-4RX4-KH8E

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key
    BC8Q-2X9Q-UBPL-C4JQ-4K9C

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key
    F4SA-LG33-5CBN-JVVD-827B

Medal of Honor Origin Key
    DN4U-3AJV-TXML-L3LZ-C6FF

Mirror's Edge Origin Key
    9FTB-MZJ9-9GZ4-KUF2-RTYR

enjoy
    You can redeem them as steam keys or origin keys just fyi.

Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    Wrong. If it doesnt specifically say its for Steam, you cant use it there

EDIT: Unless you can specify at checkout

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbruz View Post
    Wrong. If it doesnt specifically say its for Steam, you cant use it there

EDIT: Unless you can specify at checkout
    5 of the 8 games have both steam and origin.
    They are on different tabs of the keys page, but the keys are completely different

Time for some charity action. I own most of those games from previous steam sales or on consoles.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

I like how orgin's code redemption is down =P

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    half a million people have got this pack, have some patience and you can redeem, their servers are getting slammed

Kinda feeling a bit cheap for asking, but i have no card of my own for this kind of thing. So if anyone got a spare Mirrors Edge code for steam they coukd PM me I would be really happy.... if not I'll try to find a way to get my hands on it later hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillieB View Post
    Well the shadow-priest ain't a daffodil tooting snuggle bunny either. Besides this is the priest forum not gonna get much love for that line of reasoning here locky-loo - All your sha are belonging to us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    Since the codes are different, and it doesn't lock you out of one if you get the other, can you use the other codes too?

I put above the average to get the other stuff. Despite not having Origin yet xD guess this is a good reason to get it.
    Yes you can, so technically you are getting 11 games, not including bf3/sims3.

Since no one else is asking for my last 2 keys I'll just post them here for whoever wants them

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box(Origin) AKW6-SPWP-R9BP-9ZV3-ZF72
    Mirror's Edge(Origin) GL8Q-3NEQ-DVP7-9G6N-4LVH
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

thhxxx waaldo, key work fine

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    Use the code redemption system in the origin website (Account > Redeem code).
    It works slow as hell with all the technical trouble (And the bazillions of dollars*cough*charity*cough* EA are making) but it still works if you're not patient.

Deleted
    Finally a bundle I won't feel bad about paying £2 for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone need Battlefield 3? I already have the collectors edition so dunno what to do with this one.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can I use the "pay with credit card" option to pay with a debit card? I assume not, but there is no pay via debit card option other than paypal ect :P
    You can pretty much always use a debit card with the "Pay with credit card" option. In fact it's usually better to do so as there are no fees. Using a debit card as a debit card usually results in a fee while using it as a credit card does not. As backwards as that seems. Pretty much all of my purchases are with my debit card for the last 10~ years. Have yet to run into any place where I can't use it as credit.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    You get different keys for Origin and Steam, format of them is different as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Dead Space sold me to this.

Too bad there's no DS2 in this bundle? Seems weird they'd have 1 and 3. Maybe if I like DS1, I can pick up 2 on a flash sale on Steam or something.
    Was telling a friend the same thing earlier. Since I've seen them add another tier sometimes I'm hoping they add it later on. I haven't played any of them but wouldn't mind having 2 in case I enjoy the 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    Anyone need Battlefield 3? I already have the collectors edition so dunno what to do with this one.
    I wouldn't mind it if you have an extra code.

I already have sims 3, if i buy the bundle do i choose which expansion packs i get? thats about the only thing i want out of those. il probly give away my other codes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    I already have sims 3, if i buy the bundle do i choose which expansion packs i get? thats about the only thing i want out of those. il probly give away my other codes.
    Normally it will install as the bundle. As in you will get the 1 code for everything. I'm not too sure about origin but I know on Steam if you do this it will add the extras to your current copy. I'd imagine it would do the same.

Can I use the "pay with credit card" option to pay with a debit card? I assume not, but there is no pay via debit card option other than paypal ect :P
    if your debit card has a master/visa logo on it (Lots do) you should be gold, I use mine like a credit card al lteh time but it's just a debit with delusions of grandeur.

Pity I bought most of these for a song during the Steam sales already :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.