Poll: Would you accept Lor'themar Theron as your Warchief

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The plumber View Post
    Most played race because most of the people who play them are actually Justin Bieber fans and like "pretty things". I still think that it was a mistake that they were even allowed to join the Horde, the Horde is all about brutality, rage and total ugliness. Even though that the Blood elves are evil lore-wise, they still don't belong in the Horde. That's my opinion.
    First of all, the Blood Elves are not "evil" lore wise. Second, really man? Justin Bieber fans? Get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by The plumber View Post
    It's pointless to argue with an idiot.
    Please keep the discussion civil. We're here to give our two cents and see the perspective of others on this issue. If it reaches a point where you feel the need to start hurling insults around at people for their opinions, you should step out of the discussion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Really.. Seriously? And what race might you play?

Blood Elf players don't need to overcompensate for anything.
    Blood Elf players are comfortable enough about their own sexuality to play a race that is considered "GAY!!" by many 15 year old boys.
    Blood Elf players don't need violence and darkness to proof that they are "awesome".
    See? Two can play that game.
    I never wrote that Blood elves are "gay".

Deleted
    Yeah, no, that would be actually less worse than all the bullshit you just wrote.
    Well my "bullshit" is true and proven. It's based on facts. People just like pretty things and that's why they play blood elves. The majority of people play them because Blood elves are much more "prettier" than all the other races of the Horde and not because of their lore and there is no way that you can convince me that the majority of people play them because they like their lore and not because they are "pretty".
    Last edited by mmocebf671b2e5; 2013-08-25 at 10:31 PM.

Deleted
    So where is the proof that most people who like Blood Elves are 11-year old girls that like Justin Bieber?
    Where is the proof that people play them because they are 'pretty'?
    First of all, I never wrote that Blood elves are played by 11-year old girls, you did. Secondly, type in "True Facts about Blood Elves" in youtube and you'll see.

Deleted
    Top of the page, you said most players.
    Secondly, type it in yourself and read this: "Okay... so maybe not all of the facts are true."

Any real facts or are you going to continue Vol'Jinning this thread?
    I never wrote that Blood elves are played by 11 year old girls, I think that you have eye problems. I wrote that the majority of people play them because they are a pretty race and even though that that video was more of a "troll" everything in it which discribed them is true and sadly that is the reason why people play them. Plus, are you trying to offend Justin Bieber fans by calling them 11-year old girls?
    Last edited by mmocebf671b2e5; 2013-08-25 at 11:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    What's wrong with Vol'jin mon?
    Besides being a shady character, he's kinda dumb. We don't need another dumb brash leader for the Horde; while I don't think Lor'Themar will ever become Warchief. He would be the better leader. My vote will always go to the only Orc worthy of the title, Varok Saurfang. Even If Blizz screwed him over in ICC he's still the most experienced leader the Horde has. Not to mention he's respected by both his allies and enemies. He's also the complete opposite of someone like Garrosh; he's older wiser, more experienced, and cool headed. Of course he will never become Warchief because WoW lore places Marry Sue type characters above real characters with actual personalities.
    Last edited by Fullmetal89; 2013-08-25 at 11:00 PM.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Deleted
    I'm Blood Elf main and I would hate to see him warchief. Lor just bores me, he got better in mop but I prefer blood elves to be more grey than Lor's googie goodie ways. I don't really want him for BLood ELf leader tbh. Needs to be an orc always imo.

I think it would be a great shake up to be honest. However for some odd reason it would feel too alliancey if he was made Warchief. I guess it is because he is regal and so is King Varian.

I'd be okay with it. I think it should be an orc, always, but Lor'thremar wouldn't be the worst choice. Certainly better than that Vo'jin idiot.

I would be happy with most of the "nominees" (Thrall, Vol'gin ect), but Baine has my vote. A Bloodhoof to lead them all! Having said that I would be disappointed with Lor'Theron as the warchief. Just because they beefed him up and added cool stuff for him the last couple patches doesn't make him warchief material

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Vo

You must have missed the whole part where Blizz is REMOVING the Warchief that represented this from power by writing him off as a villain in the story. YOU might think that, but Blizz doesn't think that and they are trying to get that through your fanboi skulls.
    Blizzard is removing Garrosh as a warchief but there will be someone else who will take his place as a warchief. They won't remove the title "Warchief" and replace it with some other title.

He could be a great leader in a time where the Alliance and Horde tensions are at an all time high, he seems like a great diplomat and tactician should it come to war.

While I think he would make a great leader, it seems a bit odd to have him as a Warchief. It's kind of, out of the image of the Horde. But in the same sense, the Horde might need a new image to begin with.
    Currently playing: Stuff
    YouTube|Hearthstone Decks|Twitter|MyAnimeList

Deleted
    While I partly agree with Zuben's and Zaelsino's views, I'd still rather have Lor'themar leading the Horde than Vol'jin, Thrall or Baine, so he's got my support. Saurfang is still my favourite, though. While he may be old, I think he is just what the Horde needs at the moment; an old and wise leader after having to put up with a young and brash berserker, even if it's just temporary.

I also think it's highly amusing to look at the current standing in this poll compared to what it would have been like twelve months ago...
    Last edited by mmocf51f9d58e4; 2013-08-25 at 11:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just adding in a male Blood Elf fangirl vote...

Should he be, I dunno, though I'd be interested where that takes the storyline. Alliance and Horde as closer enemies but a lot more spiteful?

For me, Blood Elves have never really quite fit in with the Horde. They should have been Alliance. To have one as Warchief would feel like a slap in the face to the other races in our faction. I can't really picture the Orcs supporting it either.

Do not want. At all. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind it as well. The horde could do with such a massive change. The orcs keep fucking it up. It's time for some else to take control. And yes even thrall fucked up the job because he was the one that put hellscream in charge even after everyone advising him not to.
    Aye mate

Pretty annoyed if this is he case, prob the absolute number 1 worst pick for warchief. The warchief should epitomize strength and power not be a limp wristed doughnut puncher. I was hoping to never hear that voice acting again *cringe*. Was really hoping he would be killed violently and brutally on isle of thunder but no go.

I think Lorth would be a fine WC. I will be really disappointed and annoyed if Thrall, Sauf or Voljin are WC, just such a lame way to do it. Let the horde expand and grow, orcs and to a lesser extent trolls will just keep the horde in the past and won't be looking to make the horde better.