JK dark side story

I was thinking of coming back and trying a JK. My question is...can I be truly evil? Can I abandon the Jedi code, murder people, and just be an all-out monster? Or are the dark side choices more about being 'less good'?

Expanding upon that question...are there -any- Republic class stories that enable you to be evil? Which would allow it the most?

Well, that's the thing. I don't think you're ever kicked out of the Jedi Order, no matter how many DS choices you make (or how fully corrupted you look at the end of things). It looks like DS Shadow could be that route, because instead of curing Jedi Masters, you're killing them, which would undoubtedly make the Council angry.

I'll jsut say this: I was able to play a fully-LS Sith Assassin, and am still on the Dark Council. Aside from a couple possible choices (I think Agent has a few definite different final options), everyone pretty much winds up at the same spot at the end of their class story.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are too Dark Sidey throughout the JK storyline, Satelle gets a little sassy with you at the end.

But no, if you go Dark Side JK, most of the time you are making practical choices that sacrifice a few people for the greater good. If the storyline was such that you, as the player, did not know that everything will be alright no matter what you pick, then the Light/Dark side choices could have a lot more impact and cause a lot more of a morality debate.

LS/DS in the TOR stories doesn't really change what you do, at least for the big goals. It changes how you do them, and maybe your motivations for doing the things you do.

Like if you're a Sith Inquisitor, your goal is still power and ancient knowledge. But if you're LS, you're more about building alliances than causing fear.

An LS Imperial Agent is LS for the greater good of the Empire. You take LS actions because they will make the Empire stronger in the end. (Well, the ending is a little more complicated, but that's into massive spoiler territory.)

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Unlike Knights of the Old Republic no it doesnt change anything
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

you're never kicked out of the order. the most that happens is satele says you're not granted the master rank, but you get the title anyway.

Deleted
    You can't abandon the Jedi code but you definitely can murder people and act like a dark jedi.

It for the most part it doesn't change things. I am curious how it would affect the last planet's storyline though. I mean if you consistently kill people they won't be there for you to gather into an army at the end.