Deleted
    355 Heavenly at the minute - Just over 400 if I reset. Going to hit it thursday when I come home from the GFs

15+ Year Old Account
    Load Cookie Monster so I can click on more golden cookies...miss all the golden cookies T_T

Woohoo!!! new update 1.0.38

14/10/2013 - going for the gold
    -golden cookie chains work a bit differently
    -golden cookie spawns are more random
    -CpS achievements are no longer affected by golden cookie frenzies
    -revised cookie-baking achievement requirements
    -heavenly chips now require upgrades to function at full capacity
    -added 4 more cookie upgrades, unlocked after reaching certain amounts of Heavenly Chips
    -speed baking achievements now require you to have no heavenly upgrades; as such, they have been reset for everyone (along with the Hardcore achievement) to better match their initially intended difficulty
    -made good progress on the mobile port

10+ Year Old Account
    This basically nerfed Heavenly Chips extremely.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dislike. Just looks like he's trying to slow everything down instead of adding anything.

This slowes the early game down alot for people with heavenly chips. I don't like that, and I probably won't reset again unless he changes this or I can get several thousand heavenly chips for resetting.

Dislike!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this change is actually better. At the moment you spam everything at the start and then just wait.

Now you don't get as much at the start, but as the building become more expensive you start unlocking your heavenly chips, increasing your CpS by quite a bit each time. Basically, this allows you to play more active for a longer period of time.

Aye, I agree with Martston. Getting the Speedbaking and Hardcore achievements within 5 minutes didn't really make them feel like shadow achievements, something that should be kinda hard or take a while to get. It's a smart way to go about it too, Ort's not directly nerfing the chips, just gating them behind a price system which seems quite good. After I get my current game to 7 days I'll reset and try get my speedbaking shadows back and see how well the new system works.

Also currently sitting at 7777 Heavenly chips (have 9215 on another save which I was using as a 7 day wrath cookie test, btw wrath cookie chain not worth it unless you're feeling extremely lucky, went 7 days with probably a max chain of 666quad while within half an hour on the previous reset I got 2 6quint chains) <- which quite literally doubled my Heavenly chip count, went from 3k to 7k or so.

The Cookie Monster timer for next cookie is broken. Dammit.

Is there an updated version of CM at all?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    I think this change is actually better. At the moment you spam everything at the start and then just wait.

Now you don't get as much at the start, but as the building become more expensive you start unlocking your heavenly chips, increasing your CpS by quite a bit each time. Basically, this allows you to play more active for a longer period of time.
    Undoing the speed/hardcore achievements and forcing them to be done without heavenly chips means they can't be done at the same time anymore, so that's at last two forced resets for something I already had. Just seems like a stall in lieu of real content.

10+ Year Old Account
    ddaawww I'm on 499 expected heavenly chips, I was going to reset when I hit 500... not sure if it's worth it now...

Also I got the four Heavenly upgrades and two new cookies... but I have one upgrade missing, anyone know what it is?

EDIT: fuck it, the lure of 500 (slightly useless) chips was too much for me, reset

EDIT2: okay he just MASSIVELY lowered the cost of the Heavenly chip upgrades it's 1.11b for 100% effectiveness so it's still WELL worth resetting, also the Tier5 building upgrades are nice and cheap now. Sadly cookiemonster seems borked, hope he updates soon
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2013-10-15 at 01:21 AM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    cookie monster is working just fine for me, not sure what everyone is talking about. If you reset your game, it messes it up and requires you to reopen the game and CM to correct,
    BAD WOLF

CM is STILL not displaying the next cookie timer, even after reloading a few times. I used this script for it:

javascript: (function () {
    var jA = document.createElement('script');
    jA.setAttribute('type', 'text/javascript');
    jA.setAttribute('src', 'http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.10.2/jquery.min.js');
    jA.onload = function() {
    var jB = document.createElement('script');
    jB.setAttribute('type', 'text/javascript');
    jB.setAttribute('src', 'http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=2KRNm8Gm&' + new Date().getTime());
    document.body.appendChild(jB);
    };
    document.body.appendChild(jA);
    }());

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not for me either.
    In the updates one of the things he listed was "golden cookie spawns are more random" so I'm wondering if that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna see if my auto golden cookie click script still works. If not, there's no point in playing anymore since later on you absolutely have to click golden cookies to get anywhere.

Yep, it works. No timer but I don't have to click (but no chance of clicking frenzies). . And this still kills late game, and kind of ruins the fun of early game. So yeah, bad update.

The duration for clicking frenzy still shows up in cookie monster.

Also, this kills frenzy/click frenzy combos doesn't it? That makes it worse, the very small chance that happened, it was the most exciting thing.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-10-15 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Now I wonder how many heavenly chips everyone has. I have 5257 now, 5534 if I would reset at this moment. 1.4T CpS.
    12,201 if I reset

Edit: I got a bunch of HC from the chains when they had no limit. I think I hit 6 quint 2 times, 666 quad I stopped counting.
    Last edited by dcphx; 2013-10-15 at 05:37 AM.

Deleted
    5152 chips now, well i'm kinda getting bored of game i don't even have to play. Strange.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn trying to get the 1m in 15minutes achievement without HC power is really hard

10+ Year Old Account
    What the cookie monster mentioned above?

10+ Year Old Account
    22.2minutes to get 1m cookies. So I got two of the achievements but I was only on about 170k cookies earned when the 15minute mark hit.

- - - Updated - - -

Now to do the 1billion with no upgrades, this one won't be hard since no time limit but just take ages xD
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-10-15 at 07:13 AM.