10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I'm at 42 after 1 day, 20 hours, so yeah. I don't have an auto clicker, just an auto golden cookie clicker, which I feel is pretty much required.
    Yeah... I'm only on 8 after about three days, because I'm missed WAY more Golden Cookies than I've clicked... They really do seem to be the most important factor.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Yeah... I'm only on 8 after about three days, because I'm missed WAY more Golden Cookies than I've clicked... They really do seem to be the most important factor.
    They definitly are. I am only at 5 (nearly 6 though) after 4 days (I had barely time on one day) and I played yesterday a bit more active and got nearly one more heavenly chip in 2 hours or so. They give sooo much bonus.

I am at roughly 2 billion now. Close to 50 shipments (47 right now). I am not sure if I maybe should just wait for something like 50 trillion cookies for double portals or 90 trillion for the next kitten upgrade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    I am at roughly 2 billion now. Close to 50 shipments (47 right now). I am not sure if I maybe should just wait for something like 50 trillion cookies for double portals or 90 trillion for the next kitten upgrade.
    Kitten upgrades seem to be VERY good value, because they become better the better you do. Due to scaling with your milk level.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, so Nanageddon has begun and I've started to get Wrinklers... Am I correct in assuming you're meant to just leave them be, and pop them as late as possible? Or should you pop them as soon as the appear?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Okay, so Nanageddon has begun and I've started to get Wrinklers... Am I correct in assuming you're meant to just leave them be, and pop them as late as possible? Or should you pop them as soon as the appear?
    Yes, leave them be. They drop 1.1xthe number of cookies lost during their lifetime. This counts all the cookies lost, not just the ones THAT wrinkler ate. So let all of them spawn and wither your cookies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, leave them be. They drop 1.1xthe number of cookies lost during their lifetime. This counts all the cookies lost, not just the ones THAT wrinkler ate. So let all of them spawn and wither your cookies.
    Cool, I tested it briefly yesterday and the final payoff for the wrinklers was pretty insane. Going to see what it's like after a full day of wrinkling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any suggestion on what to spend sugar lumps on to start, and when to ascend for the second time?

Any suggestion on what to spend sugar lumps on to start, and when to ascend for the second time?
    Pantheon (Temples) and Grimoire (Wizard Towers) for the first two sugar lumps since they give "mini-games". Second ascension above 1,111 (iirc) to purchase the season switcher.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Pantheon (Temples) and Grimoire (Wizard Towers) for the first two sugar lumps since they give "mini-games". Second ascension above 1,111 (iirc) to purchase the season switcher.
    Huh. These pantheon bonuses all feel like hot garbage for the negatives.

Prisms are by far the most contributing building, so at least a lump there.

I played/ let it run in the background at work for a few hours and felt addicted...I gave in to my impulse and cheated, giving myself a bazillion cookies, ending up with infinity prestige, ascended, got every upgrade there and proceeded to earn infinity cookies per second on my second play through making it possible to simply buy everything as soon as I wanted it which then killed my excitement and therefore my addiction. Thank god. I would have opened this up every day, lol.

Huh. These pantheon bonuses all feel like hot garbage for the negatives.
    Yea, I wasn't too impressed with them, but I used Skruuia (the increased wrinkler appearance) to help get the achievements for the Halloween and Easter cookies. There are posts on the reddit about the the bonuses as well, but they seem to be more opinions.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was away for the last few days, so time to catch up. I am at 7 1/2 heavenly chips now and hav 4,46 billion CpS. I will probably save for the 50 bilion grandma upgrade (15 portals) and the 77,778 billion golden cookie one. Not sure which to buy first though.

Deleted
    This infact is a mouse stress test utility.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm just gonna throw my hat into the ring 4 years later. I tried it last night and I left it on when sleeping and working and I 'm at 19m/s. I am having fun, but my bf is making fun of me and calling it gay. Anyway, I'll probably see what I can get to over the next few days since I'll probably just leave it running in the background.

10+ Year Old Account
    Progress! Got a few x7 and then x777 clicks yesterday as well as a x7 followed by Cookie Shower. Got the Bingo Center and a few high cost upgrades and am now at 26,2 billion CpS and 16 Heavenly Chips. The Grandmapocalypse should therefore start soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Things REALLY kick off when Nanageddon begins. The Wrinklers generate insane amounts of cookies, my Heavenly Chip generation has gone through the roof since they started nibbling at my baked goods.

Also: 777x click power at the same time as 7X all cookies is LOVE.

A little later in the game there are also dragon aura's, one of which gives Dragonflight, which gives x1111 click power. I've been trying to get x7, x777, and x1111 at the same time, but no luck so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't realize the dragon auras got that good. Was hesitant to sacrifice buildings for the next ones, so I just stuck with five percent milk.

I don't get how the Easter eggs work. The wiki says they spawn when you click golden cookies or wrinklers, but I left it going all night and there wasn't a single one when I woke up that was unlocked.

You have to click / pop them to have a chance at finding the Easter / Halloween cookies. It's why I used that one Pantheon bonus to help spawn them quicker.