Deleted
    What exactly changes on HC for the Paragons? Apart from more dmg.

Looks like Paragon will get world first once again, tough luck for Method :/

Quote Originally Posted by Baltha89 View Post
    Open the dungeon journal!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    What makes you say that? They're both 12/14, and Method got there first.

Deleted
    A lot of the mechanics work a bit dif from normal and ofc more damage, none of them got new mechanics if I remember correct.

Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    What makes you say that? They're both 12/14, and Method got there first.
    I'm good at predictions.

Each of the Paragons will have the same ability you get for clicking their corpse IIRC. And you probably can't cheese Amber cube so easily(either destroy it with the bomb or bring another boss to 50% first then nuke the other). Also the stack/spread thing with the Red/Blue/Yellow debuffs(red=aoe around you, yellow=poison cloud, blue=shared dmg between players near) could be very interesting in Heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    A lot of the mechanics work a bit dif from normal and ofc more damage, none of them got new mechanics if I remember correct.
    Kil'ruk gains a new mechanic called "reave" (not to be confused with the paragon power he drops) which seems to pretty much be the same as the mistweaver kick on spoils.

Hisek gains rapid fire which looks like subati's volley from MSV.

Other than that I don't see any new mechanics in the dungeon journal, just changes to mechanics from normal... and all of the changes horrify me.

Each of the Paragons will have the same ability you get for clicking their corpse IIRC. And you probably can't cheese Amber cube so easily(either destroy it with the bomb or bring another boss to 50% first then nuke the other). Also the stack/spread thing with the Red/Blue/Yellow debuffs(red=aoe around you, yellow=poison cloud, blue=shared dmg between players near) could be very interesting in Heroic.
    You can't actually dps the amber on heroic, you have to use the locust's paragon power to destroy it according to the dungeon journal. And the catalyst calls trigger other reactions (orange, green and purple iirc) which is pretty much just more damage.
    Last edited by britishbubba; 2013-09-22 at 10:08 PM.

Method beat Paragon last tier

As for Xaril, I believe there are 3 new catalyst mechanics on heroic, each one triggers on two colors (e.g., xaril calls for purple and the purple mechanic triggers on all red and blue players, which compels all red and blue players to run forward and leave fire behind them)
    Last edited by DetectiveJohnKimble; 2013-09-22 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catersu View Post
    Well, if Lei Shen isn't even a contender at "hardest ever", having stood during almost a week, how could Siegecrafter claim this title if he was killed in three days ?
    Take a training dummy with A LOT of hp. Make the dps requirement beatable only with the perfect dps comp, full upgraded gear and some rng, and you'll get a boos that will last several weeks.
    Would this boss be the "hardest" boss in the game? No, it would be a stupid dps check.

The time taken to kill a boss is not a measure of how hard it is. It is often a measure of "how much gear you need to kill it".
    Well, there's a correlation between these two things, but it's not as simple as "this boss lasted 4 weeks, it's the hardest ever!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by britishbubba View Post
    Kil'ruk gains a new mechanic called "reave" (not to be confused with the paragon power he drops) which seems to pretty much be the same as the mistweaver kick on spoils.
    reave is on normal as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    Method beat Paragon last tier
    Incidents happen and they are more likely to happen when you spend 250 more attempts than the competition, won't happen again.

Dungeon Journal for Heroic Garrosh seems incomplete? There's no mention of the Heroic only phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    reave is on normal as well.
    It's not on normal, the ability you get called Reave is - but there's another.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    Dungeon Journal for Heroic Garrosh seems incomplete? There's no mention of the Heroic only phase.
    maybe there isnt one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwait View Post
    It's not on normal, the ability you get called Reave is - but there's another.
    Nwm yes, was looking at it mid pull on Blackfuse attention level: 0

Deleted
    Incidents happen and they are more likely to happen when you spend 250 more attempts than the competition, won't happen again.
    To bad Paragon is not competing with Method anymore...but ya i dont think Paragon can lose 10man wf race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it even 100% comfirmed that theres a heroic only mini- phase for Garrosh?

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    guild mergers usually dont go well. It's different when one guild disbands and majority of its core members go to another guild as a group. But merger? nah. It might sorta work for a bit but that's about it
    Speaking of which, what happened to the Exodus-vodka merge? Seems they finished last tier, then disbanded? I found Killars, my rogue idol, is now guild-less!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Is it even 100% comfirmed that theres a heroic only mini- phase for Garrosh?
    Yes, was some pics and even a vid if I remember correct on the frontpage 2 weeks ago or so and a bluepost about it last week.