Deleted
    Is it fun?

Deleted
    You don't sound too excited

Quote Originally Posted by MrMeckus View Post
    It's a great game. I very much enjoyed it.

Here's some enthusiasm since Grading isn't very enthusiastic: IT'S AMAZING!

Deleted
    Now that's more like it!
    Makes me want to play it, too

Quote Originally Posted by MrMeckus View Post
    Sorry! I've just had a lot to deal with, recently.

It really is a great game. I bought it immediately after it came out. I'll PM it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Indie Royale - Mystery 3 - http://www.indieroyale.com/
    Already interested a bit for Skyborn. May wait a bit to see what else pops up on that one before deciding whether to pick it up or not.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2015-01-16 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Indie Royale - Mystery 3 - http://www.indieroyale.com/
    The last one I did sucked really bad, but bit on it for Skyborn. One of the games has cards already too so should be able to recoup some of the 99 cents back too
    Last edited by BigAssBoy; 2015-01-16 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Already interested a bit for Skyborn. May wait a bit to see what else pops up on that one before deciding whether to pick it up or not.
    I have a spare key for you if you want

Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    The last one I did sucked really bad, but bit on it for Skyborn. One of the games has cards already too so should be able to recoup some of the 99 cents back too
    According to SteamEnhanced the historical low is still almost double this price. Even if you end up playing only Skyborn, it's still a damn good deal.

Skyborn is REALLY tempting me for that one... Meh, think I'll wait and see for now.
    Last edited by Triisken; 2015-01-16 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    Yeah, I think I've bought both of the two previous ones and in the end nothing interested me. This one has Skyborn that looks interesting from the get go so I went ahead and picked it up. One day I'll get these that have unlocks that I am interested in!

Damn, I have a feeling I'm turning into a shopaholic.. I buy most bundles and in the last 2 weeks I bought a Wii U + games + controllers and a New 3DS XL Majora's Mask LE... I spend all that money almost without thinking about how much I'm actually spending D:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Yeah, I think I've bought both of the two previous ones and in the end nothing interested me. This one has Skyborn that looks interesting from the get go so I went ahead and picked it up. One day I'll get these that have unlocks that I am interested in!
    So I bought it as I mentioned earlier and just now looked on Steam to see if one of my friends had Skyborn so I could ask them something. Only to find out I apparently have it from something else.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2015-01-16 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    So I bought it as I mentioned earlier and just now looked on Steam to see if one of my friends had Skyborn so I could ask them something. Only to find out I apparently have it from something else.
    Too many games?

Quote Originally Posted by Zhenye View Post
    Too many games?
    Pretty much. I own 583, but could only tell you about 30 at most that are in my library. >> Problem is I just don't ever recalling seeing Skyborn till now.

I have over 2000 and most games I recognize by name. Wonder why my brain won't do the same when it's more important stuff I actually should remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I have over 2000 and most games I recognize by name. Wonder why my brain won't do the same when it's more important stuff I actually should remember.
    That's pretty impressive to be honest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I thought having 104 steam games was too much......
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose