Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Internet connection died maybe?

The day passes in silence. Somehow the quiet is worse... just waiting for what we all know awaits us. We are brought some water mid-day, and some old bread. Late afternoon a group of guards arrives. At the head is someone of obvious authority, a sergeant or the like. He points at several of us and the guards move to take us into custody. From among us a cry of defiance comes forth, and someone rushes the sergeant...the guards place themselves in between, let loose round after round. The lead guard is on the ground, one of ours on top of him, beating him to death with the only weapon left to us; his fists. Time seems to hold still and we see clearly...he was wounded...dying already. And he was determined to go out fighting. We are forbidden to speak to each other; but in that moment we don't need to. We all come to the same agreement. We will not go down quietly. We stand, one at first; then another...and within moments we are all standing. Then the moment is broken. Their sergeant laughs and shoots the first person who stood. A moment passes...and then another...and one by one we sit back down. There is a line between fighting and folly. We bide our time.

Genganger a Peacekeeper has been killed
    Uggorthaholy a Resistance Foot Soldier has been killed
    Omertocracy a Resistance Agent has been killed

Genganger - 6
    Omertocracy - 2
    PistolPink - 1

Arlee - Genganger (post 1252)
    Cattaclysmic - Genganger (post 1173)
    Firebert
    Genganger - Omertocracy (post 1201)
    Krayzy - Genganger (post 1198)
    Omertocracy - Genganger (post 1199)
    PistolPink - Genganger (post 1256)
    Robozerim - Genganger (post 1193)
    Uggorthaholy - Omertocracy (post 1200)
    Waker - Pistolpink (post 1181)

- - - Updated - - -

Please submit your night actions in your threads.
    Night Deadline Monday the 30th 7pm EDT

- - - Updated - - -

Day Seven: Desperation

You should strike quickly, while you have the chance.

I think we preferred the screams... our night is filled with the howls and glares of those we once shared secrets and dreams with. Their eyes bore into us, seemingly knowing, but despite looking no different, there is nothing human about them anymore. The gleam of intelligence looking out at us is something else entirely. Something much darker and threatening than those we didn't once know personally. One of us tried to block them out...close their eyes and cover their ears...but it only made things worse. The Peacekeepers made a game out of it..some sick twisted game. They took him aside, chained that thing up just out of reach and began prodding him closer, finally shoving him into it's reach. He shrieked and fell; that thing on top of him. It was too much. She had been hiding among us. We begged her to stay down and not draw attention to herself. But she just couldn't stand to see the torment right before her. She rushed the Peacekeeper, intending to shove him into that monster's jaws; but his comrades cried alarm, and he turned at the last moment. The first rays of sun stream through the high windows, they gleam off the edge of the blade; bright red drips down off the pale white glove of the Peacekeeper, and hits the floor. The beast howls, a sound that seems to be filled with psychotic laughter. And the blood keeps flowing.

Firebert a Resistance Foot Soldier has been killed
    PistolPink as Katniss has been killed

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. Day deadline October 2nd 7pm EDT.

My read on the PMing thing: Genganger PMd Krayzy because he is mafia and he wanted to tell him something. I am fukken tired atm since it's 4AM but since we were told to strike fast. Well, I gotta read the topic again really but tbh, Krayzy looks otherwise suspicious too. Peace, I'm out, I'll check the thread later.

Vote: Krayzy

I can't believe Pistol was Kat... of all the grr... /kicks pistol in his grave.

Also I am really curious why Omer never claimed yesterday. Unless I have completely misremembered something he was wounded... I just hope he had no useful info.

And two kills last night neither of them scums... Could mean we still have Snow AND another Peacekeeper....

:/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Waker View Post
    My read on the PMing thing: Genganger PMd Krayzy because he is mafia and he wanted to tell him something. I am fukken tired atm since it's 4AM but since we were told to strike fast. Well, I gotta read the topic again really but tbh, Krayzy looks otherwise suspicious too. Peace, I'm out, I'll check the thread later.

Um... not to say I'm not suspicious of Krayzy... but Mafia teams have a quicktopic thread to talk in, so he wouldn't need to PM Krayzy if he was on the same team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously? PistolPink was Katniss? Didn't he say he should be vigi'd because he's so suspicious? Didn't he suggest that he should be killed and that he'd be okay with that? He had potentially the strongest RC in the game and he said "kill me". I'll take a few minutes to gather my thoughts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Um... not to say I'm not suspicious of Krayzy... but Mafia teams have a quicktopic thread to talk in, so he wouldn't need to PM Krayzy if he was on the same team.
    There's a distant possibility that Snow doesn't share a thread with the peacekeepers, I don't necessarily believe he is Snow even if that is true though.

- - - Updated - - -

Fascinating enough, the people remaining all have decent voting records overall.

Arlee
    1-Arialla (midlle of day vote)
    2-Arialla, Anakso
    3-Krayzy
    4-Silkku
    5-Silkku
    6-Genganger (late vote)
    Thoughts-Seemed hesitant to throw out her vote, resulting in a vote against scum only when there was no chance for anybody else to be lynched. However, record is pretty good overall, I'm going to say not too much of a change.

Cattaclysmic
    1-Greeney (early mid day)
    2-Anakso
    3-Lysah
    4-Silkku
    5-Silkku (very early vote)
    6-Genganger (first vote)
    Thoughts- First to vote Genganger is a big plus.

Krayzy
    1-Virothe (early vote)
    2-Danner, Anakso
    3-Uggorthaholy, Arlee
    4-PistolPink, Silkku
    5-Uggorthaholy, Silkku
    6-Genganger (third vote)
    Thoughts- Record continues improving. Unless he's doing some serious bussing or is a Snow that can't communicate with his peacekeepers, it is unlikely he is scum.

Robozerim
    1-Listo95 (early day vote)
    2-Keleb, Danner, Anakso
    3-Dyra
    4-Omertocracy
    5-Omertocracy, Firebert, Arialla
    6-Genganger(2/6)
    Thoughts- Strong vote day 6, record less scummy than before. Hurray!

Waker
    1-Listo95
    2-Cattaclysmic, Lysah, Danner
    3-Lysah, Dyra
    4-Paulleedot, Silkku
    5-Silkku, Arialla, Silkku
    6-PistolPink
    Thoughts- didn't vote Genganger, but decent record overall.

Assuming 9 scum initially, we have two scum remaining out of 5 players. If that is correct, I believe that pretty well puts us at LyLo doesn't it? We've had 12 VT's die. I suspect the only TPR remaining for us is the Vigi. If we lynch wrong we're at 2 vs 2, then even if the vigi hits right tonight, we'd still be even (unless one kill takes priority and can prevent the other). Yup, if we mislynch, we've lost. Unless we only have 1 scum left already.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, with 5 people left, my guess at the remaining roles is:
    1 Vigi
    1 Peacekeeper
    1 Snow
    2 VT

Mass claiming likely wouldn't help much, as we'd get 4 VT claims unless scum wants to get ballsy and claim vigi.

- - - Updated - - -

With two scum presumed to be alive, a single misplaced vote would allow them to hammer and win the game. It may say to strike fast, but placing a vote without thought is very dangerous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waker View Post

Wha!?!?

Your logic makes no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Goin' off the rails on the Krayzy train!

Vote: Gengar

- - - Updated - - -

Real reason: Because three or four independent sources are throwing heavy suspicion at him, and my own thinking agrees.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, this isn't the first time Silkku has gone full retard when he is scum and leading votes this late.

- - - Updated - - -

Also also, trust list:
    Trusted:
    Omertocracy
    Krayzy
    Catta
    Robo

Neutral:
    Uggor
    Arlee

Scum City:
    Waker
    Firebert
    Genganger (Tied with Pistol)
    Pistol (Tied with Geng)
    Omertocracy is the cop. Why the hell haven't we mentioned this list yet? Krayzy, Catta and Robo are all trusted (out of those who remain alive). I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of the trusted were investigated, in fact I'd guess I was one of them. Three of the "scum city" are dead, 2 of whom were townies. Who remains? Waker. Also worthy of note, Arlee was in the neutral category.

Fos: Waker, Arlee
    Last edited by Robozerim; 2013-10-01 at 02:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe Pistol was Kat... of all the grr... /kicks pistol in his grave.

Also I am really curious why Omer never claimed yesterday. Unless I have completely misremembered something he was wounded... I just hope he had no useful info.

And two kills last night neither of them scums... Could mean we still have Snow AND another Peacekeeper....

:/

- - - Updated - - -

What does a guy have to do in this game to remove suspicion from him? I have had votes on 3 different mafia members throughout this game. I was wrong about Uggor but I had good reasoning behind my vote. It had to do with Geng's PM to me and the fact that he mentioned Uggor in it. Just so you know, his PM was him asking me if I was the cop. I'm not breaking any rules by saying that.

I honestly have no clue who I am voting for on this day. As you all know by now I'm not the cop. What I know is what every other townie knows. I have no inside information.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Omertocracy is the cop. Why the hell haven't we mentioned this list yet? Krayzy, Catta and Robo are all trusted (out of those who remain alive). I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of the trusted were investigated, in fact I'd guess I was one of them. Three of the "scum city" are dead, 2 of whom were townies. Who remains? Waker. Also worthy of note, Arlee was in the neutral category.

Fos: Waker, Arlee
    What post # was that post of Omerto's?

Him saying Waker is scum and Waker being quick to vote on me tells me he is scum. If he wasn't scum then the remaining scum could hammer me right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone please tell me what the hell was Pistol thinking this game? Not trying to insult you or anything Pistol (if you're reading this), but your play makes absolutely no sense. Why were you trying to get yourself killed?

- - - Updated - - -

I found Omerto's post on my own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww, I was about to say 1199 on page 60. Guess others can find it if they'd like now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Foxxie's "warning" says we should vote early while we have the chance. I'm going to trust Omerto's list and going to follow what Foxxie said. The only way I can see Waker not being scum is if there is only 1 scum left (which I'm betting is Arlee).

Vote Waker

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to go through some of the thread before making a decision, but currently I'm leaning Waker as well.

It boggles my mind how anyone can look at my actual posts... not just votes because votes only tell you part of the story and comes to the conclusion I am scum. Fail logics.

10+ Year Old Account
    It boggles my mind how anyone can look at my actual posts... not just votes because votes only tell you part of the story and comes to the conclusion I am scum. Fail logics.
    Because others (myself included) haven't done the same in previous games? The best way for scum to play the game is for them to play as if they are town.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe, but as is often posted at the start of every game: everything can be faked. People lie in their posts any time they think it might benefit them, votes don't. Anyway, hush puppy, we're not killing you yet, no need to get that defensive so soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    That said, we aren't voting for you now. I, and maybe Robo, am going for Waker. He has seemed scummy throughout the game (especially his fighting with Silkku...if I'm remembering that right) and he is one of two people alive that Omerto didn't clear. At least I'm taking that post by him as people he had cleared by investigating them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't go quite so far as to say all 4 of his trusts were cleared as that would be a surprisingly high live rate for his targets, but I'd guess a couple were anyway. He had 5 nights to investigated, that would mean at least 80% of his targets had survived to that point. Possible, but I doubt it.

also. just btw. He has Pistol listed in the "Scum City" category and hmm... who was Pistol? Oh right. Pistol was Kat. So yea. I think taking that list as being his investigations is a mistake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never quite said all those on the list were investigated, just that it's likely that some of the innocents were. If I had to guess, he may have found Genganger as guilty the previous night but even that I kind of doubt. If he had multiple guilty results, I think he would have claimed. Heck, if he had a single guilty and some innocents I think he probably would have claimed.

He stated that not coming forth was a gamble for the cop in one of his posts, indicating he did have something to reveal. I believe that something involved having innocent results.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Never quite said all those on the list were investigated, just that it's likely that some of the innocents were. If I had to guess, he may have found Genganger as guilty the previous night but even that I kind of doubt. If he had multiple guilty results, I think he would have claimed. Heck, if he had a single guilty and some innocents I think he probably would have claimed.

He stated that not coming forth was a gamble for the cop in one of his posts, indicating he did have something to reveal. I believe that something involved having innocent results.
    Yea, my point was Krayzy was using it as basis to vote Waker... when you know voting wrong could quite possible lose the town the game. Based off of some shaky things. I agree with you Robo. I think if Omer had any guilities he would have claimed. I was just pointing out his trust/no trust list was clearly wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, perhaps. However, it still may lead to voting Waker anyway. Some of those under his trust section are likely cleared by investigation. This may lead to choosing not to lynch from his trusted section (even if he could be very mistaken about somebody), which would leave you and Waker.