Okay, well played mafia.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw GG Catta again you're the one to choose and you chose wrong again :b...

Seriously Catta? I swear...

I explicitly said I was putting my vote on Krayzy only because I was concerned someone would come along and stupidly end day early. And I explicitly stated that I wanted my vote on someone who had no votes currently... Rather annoyed at both you and Waker now -_-

Well like I said, mafia won if they can still do 2 night kills. Catta, the comment you said to make no sense actually made sense but I am not explaining it at this point, waste of time. Now let's wait for the night post since this will most likely be over now anyway.

Arlee, Krayzy is after all probably a scum so I wanted to make a bet. Sorry about that.

It's ok.. I understand why you did that, so I am not annoyed. I was trying to save some time so I could get to work and post some information... but now it doesn't matter. It's just very, ugh.

/kicks Catta in the shins

It is now night. I'm at work, proper end of day post in aprox 3 hours.

That's so far away! Bump so it'll say new and stuff then.

The floor is stained with the blood of our mockingjay. No one has been able to look away from it. It feels too small, too trivial a thing left by a person who gave an entire nation the will to rebel. They took her body away... Likely to transform it into some hideous guard monster to torment us further. They've been laughing at us all day. We've been silent; they think us broken. But we are not. At least not the way they think we are. Broken we may be; for all we feel now is a cold deep calm. Nothing they do now will matter. They cannot hurt us anymore. We were dead the moment they ambushed us, and have nothing more to lose. He shows up at dusk to gloat. To tell us we've lost and other such dribble. He stands over us, sneering down and meets our eyes... All focused on him. His sneer vanishes, and he moves to step away, but his eyes show the truth: he knows it is too late. We are on him in a heartbeat... Our eyes meet the Peacekeeper guards over his head, and something about our expression terrifies them.. They turn and run while we slowly choke President Snow to death.

Waker as President Snow has been killed.

Waker - 3
    Krayzy - 2

Arlee - Krayzy(1288)
    Cattaclysmic - Waker(1300)
    Krayzy - Waker(1270)
    Robozerim - Waker(1282)
    Waker - Krayzy(1291)

Please submit your night actions in your threads. Night deadline wed 2nd 7pm EDT

10+ Year Old Account
    Middle of the night bump to separate the night and day messages.

Day eight: deception

proceed with extreme caution

Night envelops us. The Peacekeepers have all but vanished into thin air. Without guns trained on us, we make a break to escape. We collect any abandoned weapons we see, and carefully set out under the cover of darkness. We round a corner, and come to face another Peacekeeper uniform. We don't even hesitate; one bullet and he's down. We step over him without stopping for so much as a glance and continue on...

Krayzy a Renegade has been killed

With three alive majority lynch is 2. Day deadline Thursday the 3rd 7pm EDT

10+ Year Old Account
    >.>
    Goodbye Krayzy, you were my friend.

Well.....three of us left. Arlee, Cattaclysmic and myself. I know I'm a VT, and even if I weren't I wouldn't vote for myself. So, do I choose the one who hammered Snow yesterday when he could have hammered the vigilante, or do I vote for the one who defended Snow with all her might? Tough decision, eh?

vote: Arlee

- - - Updated - - -

Proceed with extreme caution.....if that means the first person to post or vote gets killed, I'm gonna be ticked.

- - - Updated - - -

Even if I were to analyze the full voting record, Arlee has voted against two separate scum. Catta and myself have voted against 4 different scum each.

Arlee- Silkku a couple times, and a late Genganger vote when it was obvious he was to be lynched.
    Cattaclysm- Lysah, Silkku twice, Genganger (first vote), and Waker
    Robozerim- Keleb, Dyra, Genganger (2/6), Waker

COuld we possibly not rush the hell through this damn phase since OMG it freaking matters? I mean seriously. I don't have time to make a long post about things but good grief... you people and your rushing.

- - - Updated - - -

because scum never fvote for other scum... I mean seriously

- - - Updated - - -

And holy crap if you people don't at least consider that the mafia left me alive because I would be the easy lynch to hand them the game I don't know what to tell you dang people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well....I think it's pretty obvious. Either Arlee or myself is the last remaining peacekeeper. Catta if he were could have hammered the vigi instead of Snow and won it if he were scum, so if he is scum he really enjoys toying with us. Unless Snow wasn't sharing a thread with the mafia, then I suppose Catta could have been the peacekeeper and not known which player was Snow. I doubt it though. In the end, I'm going to vote for you Arlee, and you're going to vote for me, and then Catta gets to have the fun of choosing who he trusts.

I'd love to say I could've hammered Krayzy if I were scum, but to be honest I actually wasn't around to see it until after Waker was lynched.

To play devil's advocate against myself, two of my scum votes were against scum who were unlikely to be lynched. That leaves two vs two between Arlee and myself. I still feel my record is cleaner even with that, since I didn't defend Snow and I didn't wait until the last minute before voting against any of them.

Naturally, it was going to be either Krayzy or myself to be killed by the peacekeeper last night. Krayzy and I trusted eachother, Krayzy trusted Catta, Catta trusted Krayzy. The only person that Arlee could kill and hope to win would be Krayzy, since Catta had stated that he didn't trust either Arlee or myself, so that'd give her the best shot at misdirecting the lynch today.

If it were me, I'd have killed Catta so that I'd be left with Krayzy and Arlee. In that situation, I have no doubt that Krayzy would vote with me in killing Arlee. I don't believe Catta is the last scum for previously mentioned reasons, but if he were he could kill either Krayzy or myself and it wouldn't matter as Arlee is the logical lynch.

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt that they (Snow and the peacekeepers) didn't share a thread because with the exception of the Silkku/Waker argument and one of Lysah's petty and/or random votes landing on him, I noticed no form of attention drawn to Waker from any of the scum when I went through the thread earlier. Silkku was being bussed, it made sense to have him argue with people to try and make them less suspicious. Lysah's votes were meaningless, thrown out on a whim at anybody who said anything to or about her. I have no reason to believe such ignoring of the guy could have happened without communication.

Anyway, long story short, it's between Arlee and myself. I believe I'm in a better position for multiple reasons, but in the end it's Catta who decides in the end.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    And holy crap if you people don't at least consider that the mafia left me alive because I would be the easy lynch to hand them the game I don't know what to tell you dang people.
    That's entirely possible, it's what I would do. It's what anybody would do, I'm sure. It's also what scum would say in a last ditch effort to try and appear town. However, if you have a case to make, I'll hear it out.

- - - Updated - - -

unvote
    Need ten characters.

Honestly if I were scum I would be the most idiotic stupid scum ever to be in this position, to put myself in this position.

- - - Updated - - -

And I don't believe Catta is entirely out of the realm of possibility. He could have hammered Waker just make himself look unquestionable today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Possible, he could have extended the game by choosing to kill an ally rather than ensure his team's victory going into that night. I don't believe it though. Why risk things going wrong? Why delay your victory?

Something that confuses me is that Waker and you chose to put Krayzy on the block instead of me. Cattaclysmic had said he trusted Krayzy, and that he really didn't trust me. Had it been me instead of Krayzy up for lynching, this game may have been over already.

Hindsight is 20/20. Just because scum looks stupid getting in this position now doesn't mean it didn't make some sense then. I think what screwed everything up for scum (which I still believe to be you) is that both Pistol and Firebert were NK'd. My best guess is that The night before Silkku was lynched, you guys sent a Peacekeeper out to find Katniss and you did. Despite having a terrible record, he was essentially unlynchable due to having such a strong claim. Unfortunately for scum, Firebert got killed by the Vigi, making it so that nobody was around to take the fall the next day. Everybody had a good record (both Krayzy and Waker liked to point their's out), but 4 out of 5 remaining players had 3 separate scum votes, while the fifth had two. As said, it wasn't so stupid up to that point. Having no scape goats ruined you and you were faced with a situation where all you had to do to win was presumably to ensure that Snow wasn't killed (unless Snow couldn't do both the mafia kill and his special kill at the same time). Defending Snow as hard as you could unfortunately gave you the best chance of success. If anybody who wasn't scum got lynched, scum would win. It didn't work, but that's the way it goes.

I'm rambling a lot today. You have anything else to say?

yea, I have a lot else to say I just can't put it all together in the middle of a dungeon run... which is what I said in the first place mister fast voting I want to end the phase NOW pants.

10+ Year Old Account
    You neither said you have a lot to say, nor did you give an excuse for why you couldn't. You merely said you didn't have time for to make a big post.

I haven't had gd time to review what happened nor to look over stuff to draw conclusions so I can't say how much I have to say. Why is this such damn hard concept?

10+ Year Old Account
    I merely pointed out that despite saying you had said you had a lot to say but couldn't while in the middle of a dungeon, you hadn't actually said that was the case. But I suppose that's just me antagonizing you, eh?

You can antagonize me all you want I won't scum slip because omg holy shit I'm not scum. Anyways. Dungeon is over, I am going to look over things now.

- - - Updated - - -

May I remind you I wasn't against lynching Waker... I just didn't want to rush the day phase, since that's the only time I can actually do anything at all in this game. But no I didn't have the chance to actually discuss things and decide how I felt with the whole Waker thing because Catta decided he felt like Day just needed to end. Which is pretty scummy.

And maybe you are right and snow didn't have communication with the other scums... given that you think Catta is obviously innocent? That seems to be an odd conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Day eight: deception

proceed with extreme caution

Night envelops us. The Peacekeepers have all but vanished into thin air. Without guns trained on us, we make a break to escape. We collect any abandoned weapons we see, and carefully set out under the cover of darkness. We round a corner, and come to face another Peacekeeper uniform. We don't even hesitate; one bullet and he's down. We step over him without stopping for so much as a glance and continue on...

Krayzy a Renegade has been killed
    Bolded for emphasis. Where is your caution Robo? Also... the flavor text makes it sound like only town is left and Krayzy was wearing a Peacekeeper uniform. Also, I wonder if Krayzy even could have done anything last night. His thing said he could target people who he thought were Snow or his guards... but all of those are dead (I mean I guess he could have assumed that there was another mutt, but that seems silly considering). Maybe we are all town and the game hasn't ended because we a threat to each other because we can lynch each other? Twonie win condition says "remove all threats" not to remove all scum or anything like that. It would certainly be different.

Crazy how you forgot the reason I voted for Geng was because of the PM'ing nonsense. I didn't think he "had" to be lynched at all. In fact I thought he was probably going to turn out to be a townie. But I didn't want day to end quickly because I wanted to actually discuss and learn things which should be something any townie would actually be interested in, instead of being "OMG WE HAVE TO GET TO NIGHT SO I CAN TWIDDLE MY THUMBS AND NOT DO SHIT"... but oh right scum have night actions.

Also.. if you would recall I was the first person who pointed at Silkku at all. He was never even someone people were looking at before then. Also Robo... while you are busy looking at just the vote numbers you neglected to mention the fact that on the day Silkku was lynched, the day when the only logical town vote was for silkku you didn't vote for him. On that day when there was no good other option, you voted for a townie. And not just any townie but the Field Medic. Catta and I however acted in the town's best interests and voted for Silkku.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1342505-Mafia-32-War-Games!?p=22578835&viewfull=1#post22578835

How do you even justify that? If you want to talk about "had to be lynched" it was Silkku. You got a townie wounded when there was no good reason for it. That was a god awful play if you are actually town.

On the day you voted Dyra you had no reason to believe she would die. It should have been a safe place to throw your vote in case she died in the future so you could point back at it and be like "hey see I voted for her". Doesn't mean anything at all. You didn't place a vote that you knew would kill her.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1342505-Mafia-32-War-Games!?p=22483415&viewfull=1#post22483415

Infact of the three scums that day Dyra only had two votes on her. She should have been a safe place for a scum to vote against their own. So no credit on it. You had no way to know Dyra would die instead of Pistol. Oh and hey... who else voted against Dyra that day? Oh right... It was Waker... well that fine since he was a townie.. oh wait no. You voted with Snow on a throw away vote. But yea you're right. It totally makes you look town.

You know what else is interesting? How you, Waker, and Silkku all voted for Listo on Day 1. That would be quite a pretty little line of Scum votes there.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1342505-Mafia-32-War-Games!?p=22401933&viewfull=1#post22401933

On the day I had caught Silkku in a slip-up you were busy voting against the cop. Good show there. Catta however had the good sense to go for Silkku.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1342505-Mafia-32-War-Games!?p=22524836&viewfull=1#post22524836

So no Robo, you aren't nearly as pristine as you pretend. Heck as far as I am concerned Catta could still be scum too. Or we could all be townies. I just don't know.

But now it's time for me to head to bed, and that's about all I have to say atm. I fully expect you to put your vote back on me since you seem convinced Catta is innocent. So I guess I might as well vote for you.

vote robo

- - - Updated - - -

hrm urls didn't automatically parse for some reason :/

10+ Year Old Account
    And here we are, where I fully expected to be. I'll put my points here.

1) I don't believe Catta is scum because he could have voted Krayzy yesterday to finish the game for a scum win. (Not a big deal, he's not likely to get lynched, so if he is scum, then good game)

2) Omertocracy put 3 people in his trusted section. Given that I had a spotty record since I had only voted two scum, neither of which were likely to be lynched, it made no sense for him to put me in his trust list unless he investigated me. Arlee liked pointing out my record being less than ideal, I'm sure he saw it too. Arlee was obviously not investigated as he was unsure what to think of her.

3) Pointing out suspicion on Silkku is not really that big a deal, everybody was doing it. Heck, Waker was going all out arguing against him and voted against him. Turns out you voted with Snow that day when he was bussing Silkku. I'm not the only one who voted with him, am I?

4) You like pointing out what would be stupid to do as scum. Do you think we would have tossed out 3 nearly consecutive Listo votes as a team? I know I wouldn't.

5) You're voting record, even with my Dyra and Keleb votes taken away as being neutral at best, is still better than yours. You voted against a mafian who was bussed by Snow at the very least, and your vote against Genganger was still late at number 5 of 6. My record involves voting second out of 6 on Genganger and helping to kill Snow. You notably did not vote against Snow.

6) Yesterday you threw out a vote against Krayzy saying you wanted to have a vote on somebody who didn't have any votes at all. Strangely, you also said you don't want to rush things, even though with two scum alive that one misplaced vote would be all that is needed to push a lynch through. That doesn't sound like somebody who wanted to avoid a lynch happening.

7) Sure, I voted against the cop. You voted against the vigi at one point. I couldn't know he was the cop, anymore than you could've known Krayzy was the vigi.

8) Yeah, I didn't vote against Silkku. Bad play on my part. Can't really say much about that. I guess this point was pointless.

9) You say it's an obvious ploy to leave you alive as lynch bait. Would it not also be obvious for you as scum to kill Krayzy and leave me as lynch bait with Catta saying yesterday that he didn't trust me?

Ugh...I grow weary, I've gone through enough of this.

vote: Arlee

Anyway, however this goes, I feel this was an interesting last day. We've had a good ol' bit of argument and animosity towards each other. Good game Arlee, Catta and everyone else who played.

- - - Updated - - -

Just for funsies....

Post 157- Arlee states here that voting records are the most useful tool for finding scum, especially in the late game. Oh, the irony.

224- Arlee marvels at the idea of 19 townies, almost like she is upset over so many. Too obvious a scum slip to be what was intended, I would think, but it's interesting.

That's about it. I have looked through the thread, believe it or not. As mentioned, I found nothing definite that could really clear Arlee from suspicion. Catta on the other hand was primarily fluffing the entire game. Not very helpful, but not quite a condemnation either. Voting records on the other hand are less ambiguous I believe.

- - - Updated - - -

This feels like a repeat of yesterday, two sides bitching at each other all day and then waiting for Catta to come in and throw the deciding vote.
    Last edited by Robozerim; 2013-10-02 at 03:37 AM.