Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    4th, Asians killed Garrosh first

Deleted
    Gratz, Looking forward to a video

Congrats for the kill - and wow, one healer, must have been insane. Warms my heart to see it was a holy priest

Jhazrun solo healing it wow. Gz!

Quote Originally Posted by Blachshma View Post
    Congrats for the kill - and wow, one healer, must have been insane. Warms my heart to see it was a holy priest
    I'm curious about how the healing specs rank if you were attempting to solo heal this boss.
    I assume that it would be something like Shaman = Druid (maybe shaman a bit better) > Holy Priest >>>>>>>>>>>> Disc > Paladin
    Could anyone verify this?

Quote Originally Posted by Liebchen View Post
    Everything was decent about MoP Raiding until SoO... 25man raids got more Thunderforge loot in ToT which was okay at first but now we see what problems come from it... 25man raids start with 6 ilvl more into the new content, after a few IDs they are even further ahead because they not only get WF gear from new content but they are able to kill more bosses because they outgear the early content.
    you knwo paragon farm 25 after they kill 10 to gear up

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    I'm curious about how the healing specs rank if you were attempting to solo heal this boss.
    I assume that it would be something like Shaman = Druid (maybe shaman a bit better) > Holy Priest >>>>>>>>>>>> Disc > Paladin
    Could anyone verify this?
    On the priest forum, the priest that healed this fight said Hpriests are the only ones capable of doing it. Not sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by Blachshma View Post
    On the priest forum, the priest that healed this fight said Hpriests are the only ones capable of doing it. Not sure though.
    It's already been solo healed by a shaman (but the shaman had very high item level).

god reading through all this garbage about 10 v 25 is giving me a headache, can someone ban these turds or at least lock this thread

ps grats paragon, amazing kill but shame that mmo-champion forums' poor signal-to-noise ratio strikes again

Imagine a dragrace.

2 cars, one with 74 Bhp, another one with 65 Bhp.
    Who would win?

Sure, with some proper gear shifting, you could beat the one with 74 Bhp, but you would still be at a disadvantage.

(Not using 574/565 Bhp because the difference at that level is too small when it comes to engines, and the epic gear started on ilvl 490-500ish in this expansion.)

Grats on World First Heroic Garrosh kill by Paragon. Absolute legends .. wish all the best to the other guilds on 13/14H.
    Mew!

I think we going to see a lot 25 man guilds getting 14/14 before the next 10 man guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    i saw the 25 man videos and theres a lot of fails and thinks like that that are actually cover the heals and other raiders
    thats what i like about 10 man if you fail most likely its a wipe in heroics theres
    we really need to see the man with more respect

grats to paragon they are the best

sorry for my english its not my first language .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    you knwo paragon farm 25 after they kill 10 to gear up
    They did it in the past, in ToT afaik they just farmed 10man, pretty sure their Ilvl wouldnt have been so low if they farmed 25man to equip 10 players.

But with the recent changes i could imagine those hardcore 10man guilds to just invite 10-15 baddies to faceroll the farm bosses and just switch to 10man for Garrosh and maybe 1-2 other bosses. Should give them a massive amount of loot. Now this Xpac is through anyways so nobody would do it but maybe we will see it next Xpac as a usual practice by 10man guilds.
    Even as a Semi-Hardcore guild we are thinking about farming at least the first 6 bosses on 25man but unfortunately our realm is too dead to find enough players and connected realms still arent there.

BUT THAT CANT BE THE SOLUTION

Quote Originally Posted by Liebchen View Post
    They did it in the past, in ToT afaik they just farmed 10man, pretty sure their Ilvl wouldnt have been so low if they farmed 25man to equip 10 players.

But with the recent changes i could imagine those hardcore 10man guilds to just invite 10-15 baddies to faceroll the farm bosses and just switch to 10man for Garrosh and maybe 1-2 other bosses. Should give them a massive amount of loot. Now this Xpac is through anyways so nobody would do it but maybe we will see it next Xpac as a usual practice by 10man guilds.
    Even as a Semi-Hardcore guild we are thinking about farming at least the first 6 bosses on 25man but unfortunately our realm is too dead to find enough players and connected realms still arent there.

BUT THAT CANT BE THE SOLUTION
    10 and 25M Heroic share different lockouts. It's not as easy as clearing the "farm" bosses on 25M for gear then switching to 10M for the difficult bosses since they're completely different IDs.

...in fact, this is EXACTLY the reason people don't consider the East's "world first" for Garrosh legit as they are able to do exactly this while no Western guild has that opportunity. (Well, on top of the ~10 ilvls they have on us.)

Gz Paragon!

Also those forum raiders who are bashing here.. Go kill Garrosh HC 10 man and then come back here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galm View Post
    Yea, as stated above the fact that they had to soloheal it only proves that the DPS requirements were FAR too overtuned in 10man compared with 25man.
    It's more about guilds being undergeared. Average heroic raiders will have ~575-ish ilvl when they reach Garrosh.

Deleted
    Congratulations on west first 10man, big achievement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    10 and 25M Heroic share different lockouts. It's not as easy as clearing the "farm" bosses on 25M for gear then switching to 10M for the difficult bosses since they're completely different IDs.

...in fact, this is EXACTLY the reason people don't consider the East's "world first" for Garrosh legit as they are able to do exactly this while no Western guild has that opportunity. (Well, on top of the ~10 ilvls they have on us.)
    A damn they changed it at some point didnt they? I thought it was possible to switch from 25man to 10man (but not the other way round). But never tested it and if they changed it then it wont work of course.

You can do it for normals, but Heroic 10 and 25 have separate IDs.