• China

253 28.30%
Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    Nah, it's his fourth language.
    Oh snap son! Sick burn

Quote Originally Posted by volkvin View Post
    200 latinos, 80 blacks, 60 whites? < my opinion...
    Good thing we have things called facts: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogra..._and_ethnicity

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Oh snap son! Sick burn
    Shut up, it's late.

The closest that could come to a win, IMO, is America effectively denying China any sort of air or sea power and harassing their land operations until China surrenders. China could never do the same to America, and neither country could ever win a land war against the other.

That of course assumes they didn't nuke one another back to the stone age first.

Good thing we have things called facts: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogra..._and_ethnicity

- - - Updated - - -

Shut up, it's late.
    What what?! I'm on your side, that was a awesome comeback.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a good thing your not important in the slightest, being that wrong would get you laughed at for so long in any important function

Edit: Huh was looking at your numbers..... sooooo there are supposedly 500million people living in America....
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    Final score:

Humans: 0
    Crows & Vultures: 1

What what?! I'm on your side, that was a awesome comeback.
    When i hear " sick burn " It's usually a sarcastic reply to a failed joke. My bad.

Deleted
    I did learn that north american continent as a whole has a very little understanding of sarcasm... It is okay.
    If that's sarcasm, I'm a flying purple hippo with a funny little hat who farts rainbows.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're either completely deluded or trolling, so I think I'm gonna go back to lurking ITT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

I guess that will happen the same time that the social fabric of China tears apart after the one child policy effects start bearing fruit in the next 10-20 years. Who is going to take care of all those old folks I wonder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    No volk, there aren't a lot of Chinese people in the US, outside of the major cities. I'd probably have to drive about thirty miles to find a single Chinese family. Actually that's almost the exact distance. I would have to drive to my old home town to see my 9th grade English teacher, assuming she is still alive. She was getting up there in years, being one of the Emperor's daughters and all. Oh yes that's right, a lot of Chinese immigrants to the United States are the descendants of political exiles who wouldn't spit on a member of the Maoist regime if he was on fire. The idea that they would become sleeper agents is laughable.
    Pretty much this. You really think that this is the good and everything else is bad. That is also typical American education. I am glad I had the luck of learning in 4 different countries, one of which does not exist any more. Including America with its grade 4 curriculum in high school.

When i hear " sick burn " It's usually a sarcastic reply to a failed joke. My bad.
    All good my friend, perhaps you need a good laugh, ill leave this here for you.

For all you lettuce out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebondream View Post
    If that's sarcasm, I'm a flying purple hippo with a funny little hat who farts rainbows.
    Do the rainbows smell funny?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    i still don't see how China could beat America when they lost to Vietnam in a month....
    Why not bring up how Japan stomped all over them before WW2 if you are going to keep digging through history. 35 to 40 year old wars don't have much to do with what would/could happen now.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    Do the rainbows smell funny?
    Rainbows don't smell, DUH!..... they smell like cake.... and soda....

All good my friend, perhaps you need a good laugh, ill leave this here for you.

What the fuck did i just watch. I especially liked the pictures of a Lambo, and stacks of cash. Instead of actually using a real one in the video.

10+ Year Old Account
    America will win without firing a shot simply because our boys have developed EMP bombs that will send China back to the stone age, they wouldn't be able to fire off a damn nuke let alone start a car...

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much this. You really think that this is the good and everything else is bad. That is also typical American education. I am glad I had the luck of learning in 4 different countries, one of which does not exist any more. Including America with its grade 4 curriculum in high school.
    A country that doesn't exist anymore? Which one would that be...... Also America is rather competitive as far as the curriculum goes, it varies by state but i saw an article not long ago where a certain state, i wanna say Connecticut, was ranked #2 in math in the world behind some nation, not that China is in these statistics they don't want to lose hot air

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Why not bring up how Japan stomped all over them before WW2 if you are going to keep digging through history. 35 to 40 year old wars don't have much to do with what would/could happen now.
    just saying there destroyed by a nation still rebuilding.... well perhaps destroyed is a bad word to use but they lost twice as many soldiers and were turned back within a month of attacking
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

What the fuck did i just watch. I especially liked the pictures of a Lambo, and stacks of cash. Instead of actually using a real one in the video.
    You will watch it and you will like it! It's gangsta!

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    You will watch it and you will like it! It's gangsta!
    About as gangster as my wife's pomeranian.

10+ Year Old Account
    America+ emp bombs = win and no deaths...but the people with pacemakers will die