Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    im so glad that there haven't been any leaks. I really hate spoilers. gg blizz & may you continue to keep things under wraps.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post
    You realize that at the end of the legendary quest, Wrathion clearly states we had over a year between now and legion, when he states it would take a year for the alliance to take Thunderbluff, right? Pretty sure that means the Legion is not showing up within a year
    Since when did the guy who doesn't even know that there are Black Dragons in Outland become omniscient?

Quote Originally Posted by torterra275 View Post
    Just because a reputable mod says so, doesn't mean its true. Again, if he says something Blizzard doesn't like, they (blizzard) could very well shut down MMO-C.
    He switched his stance from saying he thinks it's not the xpac to saying it's not the xpac. He's careful with this words. He has information we don't.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    The title name could be different but the themes and the content could be the same as the Dark Below.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aspen View Post
    No. It was Corgis Unleashed.
    Maybe that is the leak and the actual name is what we get after we rearrange the characters of that title.

Quote Originally Posted by torterra275 View Post
    Just because a reputable mod says so, doesn't mean its true. Again, if he says something Blizzard doesn't like, they (blizzard) could very well shut down MMO-C.
    Yes but then why come onto the thread and post at all? Do you seriously think Blizzard would get mad at MMO-C for not debunking a correct theory? That would probably be the dumbest thing I've ever seen/heard. Blizzard: "Uh oh MMO-C! One of your mods didn't go on the speculation threads and lie about the popular theory being wrong even though it was right. Gonna have to stop all your free stuff now"

Deleted
    I wish they would announce WOWX5 as corgis Unleashed as joke and after that announce the real name

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Yeah because WoW timelines are so solid.
    True but Wrathion does say something like, next time he will make sure his plan succeeds.
    It kinda indicates we have more time aka one more storyline aka 1 more expansion for him to get a group together to fight the burning legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kinda glad they are being so secretive...will make blizzcon a lot more exciting :P

She's a smart, beautiful woman. I'd take Boub's word on anything she says.

Edit: I didn't quote anyone when I wrote this, so it sounds out of place. But it's true, so I'll leave it.

Whenever you TDB guys are done grieving we can see if there's room for you in the legion camp. Let us know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Well, I'm out of ideas then.
    Yeah, there that solid theory goes. I was thinking of names for my corgi warlock too...

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Maybe that is the leak and the actual name is what we get after we rearrange the characters of that title.
    I got it! I Sunder Clash Goo

It all makes sense now! Blizzard really threw me for a loop. We're ALL wrong. The next expansion is something nobody guessed. Remember in the low level questing hub place with Hecular and those undead things? Remember the evil slime that we had to kill? Yeah it's coming back and it's bringing friends this time.
    Edit:
    Could also be I Clash Sunder Goo. Maybe there is a second sundering?! Wait it all makes more sense now. Outlands get sundered by the evil goo which leads to us needing to revive Illidan in order for us to have a stable source for an army. And weren't Alleria and Turalyon both in Outlands or something? It's proven. 150 billion % confirmed.
    Last edited by Hctaz; 2013-10-26 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Yeah, there that solid theory goes. I was thinking of names for my corgi warlock too...
    The corgi pet datamined was so convincing, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    The expansion is not The Dark Below.
    The only way you could say that with such certainty is if either
    A. You know what it ACTUALLY is.
    or
    B. You know who's behind the TDB prank.

We should all show up on Boub's lawn. "Occupy MMO-C" style and we should sit there until he tells us everything he knows.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hoping for a Legion-based expansion, i REALLY hope we dont get any leaks before BlizzCon
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Tedstery View Post
    Whats the obsession with leaks in this place?
    The current game is boring so people are looking forward to upcoming content with a fervor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MistsofBoredom View Post
    The current game is boring so people are looking forward to upcoming content with a fervor.
    Or people look forward to the future. Crazy isn't it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Hoping for a Legion-based expansion, i REALLY hope we dont get any leaks before BlizzCon
    Dont look on internet for 2 weeks then .
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Let's just hope the story is as riveting as the NDA Blizzard came up with for it.