Page 19 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    I am looking to buy the Bioshock triple pack.

But I remember Bioshock 1 and 2(?) having horrible DRM on top of steam. Is that still the case?
    Maybe they did but for my version of bioshock 1 I had to agree to a EULA and done.

Deleted
    I'm hoping for FF8 on sale. Anyone seen it? (50% or 75% off) Realy looking forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by Roderg View Post
    I'm hoping for FF8 on sale. Anyone seen it? (50% or 75% off) Realy looking forward to it
    I have a bad feeling it won't get discounted at all. Out of 25 games on my wishlist, it's the only one with absolutely no discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    I am looking to buy the Bioshock triple pack.

But I remember Bioshock 1 and 2(?) having horrible DRM on top of steam. Is that still the case?
    Nope. Bioshock 2 doesn't have any GFWL/SecuROM DRM anymore, so you're good to go!

10+ Year Old Account
    still nothing of interest

Deleted
    So how low do you think the Globe Cards will go on the market before they hit the floor?

Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    So how low do you think the Globe Cards will go on the market before they hit the floor?
    Sold mine earlier today for about €0.38 Might not seem much, but seeing I got it from voting 3 times it's just free money.
    Inspecting raid instance floors since 2005

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greandal View Post
    Anyone for a preference for my vote? (Hard Reset -85%, Painkiller -80%, Citadels -66%). I don't really care for any of the games and can perhaps make someone else happy
    Citadels is terrible, the two others have been on cheap bundles before. Nothing interesting at all there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greandal View Post
    Sold mine earlier today for about €0.38 Might not seem much, but seeing I got it from voting 3 times it's just free money.
    I've sold all of mine so far because of the price drop I noticed. The summer sale cards also became cheaper towards the end. I just don't know how low it will go and whether it's worth the wait + inflation on the free to play items.

Vote Hard Reset! Others need to play the game, it's absolutely fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by senkyen View Post
    Hoping for a good sale on Baldur's gate I or/and II. My cousin and I really want to replay them together like in the "good old days".
    Probably not going to buy anything else since I had time to play only 1 game out of 4 I bought on the summer sale (need moar free time!!!).
    I think it's Amazon is going to have I for $9.99 and II for $19.99 on sale. Not sure of original prices offhand. I can double check and see if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    I've sold all of mine so far because of the price drop I noticed. The summer sale cards also became cheaper towards the end. I just don't know how low it will go and whether it's worth the wait + inflation on the free to play items.
    True, but the difference between Summer's and Winter's is that you can still buy Summer's. Winter's is only good until the day after the sale ends. After that they vanish from everyone's inventories.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    After that they vanish from everyone's inventories.
    Wait what? Ok...starting to not like this whole idea if this is true. It's one thing to make a compelling minigame in buying things, quite another to start strong arming it and removing the fun.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    True, but the difference between Summer's and Winter's is that you can still buy Summer's. Winter's is only good until the day after the sale ends. After that they vanish from everyone's inventories.
    Doesn't that mean that people will want to get rid of them toward the end of the sale? More volume = lower prices.

Hard Reset won.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Wow, terrible deals for today, I hope the discounts will be updated.

Yep, they got updated...still not enough for anything interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Wow, terrible deals for today, I hope the discounts will be updated.

Yep, they got updated...still not enough for anything interesting.
    They updated it now.

Also: Please vote for Risk of Rain. It seems like a cool game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuma View Post
    They updated it now.
    That's why I updated my post.

Might bite on FF7, but was hoping for a 75% discount...

Today's Deal and if you missed it earlier in the thread here is a link to all the Snowglobe pictures full sized I think in 1900x1080 or something. (Got them from when I got each of the Steam cards)

Hard Reset (85% off for $2.24) is the Community Choice from yesterday's last vote.

Daily Deals Day 2 (12/20/13):
    Name of Game……………….................... Original Price………… Discounted/Sale Price
    Fez $9.99 $2.49 (75% off)
    Farycry 3 $29.99 $7.49 (75% off)
    Chivalry $24.99 $6.24 (75% off)
    Nether $19.99 $11.99 (40% off)
    Train Simulator 2014 $54.99 $9.89 (82% off)
    Final Fantasy VII $11.99 $4.03 (66% off)
    Total War Shogun 2 $29.99 $7.49 (75% off)
    Omerta City of Gangsters $39.99 $9.99 (75% off)
    Crysis 2: Maximum Edition $29.99 $7.49 (75% off)

Flash Sales Day 2/Round 1:
    Music Creator 6 $49.99 $16.99 (60% off)
    Divinity: Dragon Commander $39.99 $19.99 (50% off)
    Project Zomboid $14.99 $11.24 (25% off)
    Eve Online $19.95 $1.98 (90% off)

Community Choices Day 2/Round 1:
    ……………………………………………………………………............ ........…………………………….
    Godus (50% off)
    Castle Story (33% off)
    Risk of Rain (40% off)

Flash Sales Day 2/Round 2:
    Blade Symphony $14.99 $2.99 (80% off)
    Verdun 1914-1918 $16.99 $4.24 (75% off)
    Payday 2 $29.99 $13.49 (55% off)
    The Secret World $29.99 $9.99 (67% off)

Community Choices Day 2/Round 2:
    Bulletstorm (75% off)
    E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy (90% off)
    Godmode (75% off)

Flash Sales Day 2/Round 3:
    Universe Sandbox $9.99 $1.99 (80% off)
    Eador Masters of the Broken World $19.99 $4.99 (75% off)
    Memoria $19.99 $9.99 (50% off)
    Papers, Please $9.99 $4.99 (50% off)

Community Choices Day 2/Round 3:
    The Pit (75% off)
    Super House of Dead Ninja (75% off)
    The Typing of the Dead Overkill (50% off)
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2013-12-23 at 02:51 AM.

Deleted
    The Steam Edition of Train Simulator 2014 is 10€ cheaper than standard edition and contains more content, might wanna jump on that.

Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    Anyone played Majesty 2? Played a lot of original a lot long time ago, how does it measure up?
    I played the shit out of Majesty 1, and tried Majesty 2...and hated it. I liked some of the things they did, but I consistently got swarmed and got game overs. I don't think there's any question the first game is better.

Also, vote for Risk of Rain, please.