Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    No one is unique, no one is special. Bam.

While having a titanium dioxide allergy isn't unique on its own (if very rare), I do believe that it in combination with my version of HFA autism, overflexible joints (ability to put my ellbow on the other arms shoulder behind my back while having the arm stretched), in adition to being highly resistant to spicy food as caucasian (i can eat http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madame_Jeanette raw, now compare that 350k max heat to the jalepño max of 8k)

Those data on their own aren't unique by any means, the combo of it all (could go on with random things), paired with personality, however makes a person unique. Same goes for all of you with your traits/odities and whatnot.

Deleted
    My collection of singing potatoes.

unique is overrated

Because I'm a philosophizer!

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Genetics obviously.
    Identical twins share the same genetic code. They do not however share the same finger prints.

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    On a more serious note, in the grand scheme of things nothing that none of us ever do will ever really affect anything in a significant way. There is nothing we can do that will cause our works to positively affect the world for an infinite amount of time into the future. We will eventually fade away no matter what and what we do and who we are will fade away with us. Given an infinite amount of time and infinite universes, there will also be an infinite amount of people just like us in every way, shape and form, theoretically of course. In that sense, nobody is special, nobody is unique and nobody really matters.
    At the grand scheme of things nobody knows what the grand scheme of things is so nobody knows how a person's life affects it. You could be right and nothing anyone ever does does affect anything in the end. But you could also be utterly wrong and each act of every person ever to live could have immensely important consequences. Grand schemes are mysterious and unpredictable like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Well guess what. You just summed me up. So you are not unique. But the thing is. Reading your post history. You do not have above average IQ (which mind you doesn't mean shit. Just means you are good at an IQ test) and you read people as well as you could read a rock. You get trolled and can't even pick up on it. Would hate to see you irl.

Oh and add this one extra thing to your list. You are a compulsive liar.
    Another unique thing about me is that I don't really care what people think of me.

Call me a liar? Go ahead. Call me stupid? I don't mind. Hate me? I'll make you hate me even more.
    Try to cross me? I won't stop you. Talk bad about me behind my back? Not worth my time untill you have the balls to confront me.
    Confront me? I'll smile, agree and continue doing whatever I want.
    Shout at me? I'll keep smiling in your face while you make an ass out of yourself and by the time you've finished, most people will be on my side.
    Think you can handle me? I enjoy a challenge, I can take a beating.

You think you'll hate me when you meet me IRL? Are you stupid, you don't know me, I can make almost everybody like me. Go with me to the pub, you'll buy me a beer after you talked to me for 30 minutes.

I wrote this not because I want to change your mind (you wont, your a random internet hero), I wrote this because I'll have the last word. Judge me by my post history, its not really going to give you an insight in how I am, because my posts in different threads often contradict each other, I'm not the kind of person who can't change his mind, I change my mind all the time especially when it benefits me. I'm impulsive, extrovert, entertaining and pretty enjoyable because of all those things.

Did I mention that I'm pretty self assured to the point where some see it as arrogant?
    TLDR: You are not like me, you want to be like me.
    Last edited by mmoc013aca8632; 2013-12-22 at 01:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have absolutely no idea.
    I'm pretty good with learning new languages. I have a very very special humor. But that doesn't make me unique or any more some sort of snowflake.

I just have to continue my journey on finding what makes me special.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    I have absolutely no idea.
    I'm pretty good with learning new languages. I have a very very special humor. But that doesn't make me unique or any more some sort of snowflake.

I just have to continue my journey on finding what makes me special.
    You don't find out why you are special, you find a way to make yourself special.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wormslut View Post
    Just to put it out there
    le snip
    I can definitely relate to that and take a similar kind of position myself. I think it's all great in theory and fun to root for in fiction or hypotheticals like GuP's Pravda team, but real-world implementations have consistently been ugly and fraudulent bastardisations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    Nope not at all, and just to say DNA isn't really that unique we all share parts of DNA with out parents/siblings making it non unique.
    Sharing parts of something doesn't make the whole less unique though. No one else have the exact same DNA as you, unless you have an identical twin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have an excellent ear for music.

At a young age I was able to tune a guitar with out a tuner or anything. i just knew what note a string should be.

I'm not a great musician, still a beginner really as I never took lessons, but I can learn a song in all but an hour. Have it perfected in a day or two.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    I have a tongue that is six inches, i can breathe though my ears and i have no gag reflex.

Deleted
    "There are no men like me, there's only me."

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Identical twins share the same genetic code. They do not however share the same finger prints.
    Twins don't have (100%) the same genes. It's entirely possible for one to get a genetic/hereditary disease while the other one is healthy. They come from the same cell, but from the moment they separate, albeit minuscule in difference, they'll walk different genetic paths, and they'll get different random mutations.

Deleted
    I can clap with one hand

10+ Year Old Account
    My brain chemistry obviously.

I am rather strange I suppose, simply awkward, rather clumsy and I got tons of stupid facts I spew out. Would say I am fairly smart and clever, but also incredibly stupid at times.
    Here's an hilarious example. At IKEA, ended up eating. And I was getting some soda, like a fool I put my glass under the dispenser thingy. Nothing happened.
    I kept trying, nope. Nothing. My brother says "you need to press the button". Well ok, i'll do that.
    So I pressed what to me was clearly the button, but once again. Nothing happens.

"WTF it's broken" I say. My brother with a giant smirk says while pointing at the clearly marked sign "press here", and pushes it for me..

I do shit like that all the time, obvious things aren't always obvious to me... and like the above, it makes me feel so extremely dumb it's unbelievable. It was funny though!

10+ Year Old Account
    The number of unique/special people in the world is really, really low.
    Statistically none of them visits this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    TLDR: You are not like me, you want to be like me.
    So your uniqueness is that you're the worlds biggest douche?
    Quote Originally Posted by Badmojoman View Post
    I can clap with one hand
    Slapping with fingers? Everyone can do that. :/