Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Human Female face looks a lot like...

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...ndeadfem02.jpg

So that must mean, male human face will look a lot like...

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...rtOfWoW056.jpg

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post
    Human Female face looks a lot like...

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...ndeadfem02.jpg

So that must mean, male human face will look a lot like...

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...rtOfWoW056.jpg
    That face on a male human....

FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    the horror...

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    This is a game, not irl, thus doesn't have to be constricted to irl things. Like a skinny female Belf swinging a giant 2h, makes no sense irl, but ingame you can add anything you want. And thus, that human female doesn't have to have a pot belly.

If we applied irl physics, male draenei would fall over.
    While this is true, its blatantly obvious what features they are showing in the image. The MUSCLE structure is very close to how they are in real life (gasp! They used real life human anatomy as a base for their ingame humans!. (on THIS model, anyway. You cannot compare the other races to anything since they dont exist in real life and there is nothing to compare them to.)

And there is no pot belly. That's just you confusing what a toned muscle looks like compared with fat tissue....

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I can't tell from usernames if you guys are Male or Female, but if you're all Males and YOU'RE debating what a GIRL should look like?

Lol. Just freaking lol.
    1) I am male.
    2) I have a background in studying anatomy.
    3) I am in med school studying to practice in the Healthcare field as a Physical/Occupational Therapist.
    4) I know more about the human body than you ever will, both male and female. That includes both physical macro-level anatomy, microscopic anatomy, and physiology of the various systems within your body.

Do I need to list more credentials?

What is circled there is the Rectus Abdominis (what most people call the "6-pack abs") and the External Abdominal Oblique. These two muscles together form that shape you see there when they are toned. If she were chubby you could not be able to see the Rectus Abdominis muscle. Now, her EAO is oddly shaped, and does pinch in a lot more than would be considered to be normal, but it's there nonetheless.

I'm not debating on what a girl should look like. I am simply stating what is shown in the above image to those who apparently know nothing about anatomy other than where the heck their arms and legs are. Now, please stop spewing nonsense until you do some homework.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

The eyes look dull, lifeless and generally vacant. It doesn't look like anything is going on in her head. I really hope that's not final, or, just an issue of no animations being applied.

The breasts being bigger doesn't say much, if anything, good about the artists behind the model. In a world where we're trying to move away from female characters being objectified. Something more athletic looking in that area, for once, would be preferable.

The musculature is also an issue. I get that not everyone may want to play a muscled female, or a muscles male, and that's fine, but having the option for real muscle instead of just, "the slightest amount of muscle tone we could get away with" would have been nice.

I'm really not liking what I'm seeing. At all.
    Last edited by Purple; 2014-01-25 at 05:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    The eyes look dull, lifeless and generally vacant. It doesn't look like anything is going on in her head. I really hope that's not final, or, just an issue of no animations being applied.
    That's an issue of no animations being applied I believe. Once they add them it, the eyes should get a lot more life.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Looks good. Doesn't look sexualized. Looks like a normal, moderately attractive human.

I've never been so proud of Blizzard for not going the "make females sexy as hell" route. (cough, cough, Guild Wars)
    Uhh, there are some fugly faces on there. Not a lot, but enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I can't tell from usernames if you guys are Male or Female, but if you're all Males and YOU'RE debating what a GIRL should look like?

Lol. Just freaking lol.
    ....i can't believe you typed this out and thought you were actually funny. Girls can't debate how guys should look either right? rofl...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    I'd prefer if she was wearing suspenders and high heels. The rest fits the style of what human females should be like in wow. Sexualised and over the top. Seems like a few people here are afraid to embrace breasts in their video games, as if there's something inherently wrong with it. If you want to pick something stupid to be offended by, be offended by the only possible via-steroids physique all male characters have.
    Guys generally want strong, muscular men to play as. Girls generally don't want oversexualized female characters to play as.

So you're saying only guys should get what they want?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unrealeck View Post
    I have a feeling the people complaining are men who rarely come in contact with women in person and want her to look like their perfect woman.
    negative, Rarely come into contact because I havent found anyone yet to be bothered with. And I'd hardly call a big breasted/assed woman attractive. /foreveralone

As for the human female, she looks beautiful and is balanced and normal looking as possible to boot. Hopefully we see some animations soon to show off why shes even better than before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Blue Bear View Post
    Uhh, there are some fugly faces on there. Not a lot, but enough.
    Not to mention half of the males in that game have female face options (at least one) ugh...
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks a hell of a lot better than the Stepford Wife expression they currently have.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks amazing, wicked excited after reading the blue about all the customization options we're gonna get. And anyone who for some reason doesn't like it, remember - they haven't shown any expressions yet. The gnomes expressions are amazing.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

First Impression: Elvira without make-up. I like how her base expression doesn't look all derpity-lost. And...I kinda like the additional bust shading and shape to her ass.

Deleted
    It looks alright for me.

I don't like that skin tone. It looks like she's been out in the snow and got sick or something. Otherwise it looks great!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Guys generally want strong, muscular men to play as. Girls generally don't want oversexualized female characters to play as.

So you're saying only guys should get what they want?
    Wow, do you really believe that female characters are made for girls?

Bet its like 90% of females in game are actually male irl, why would they focus on 10% of their customers base?
    Its blizzard, not some indie company, they focus on MAJORITY. And majority of healthy males wants boobs!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    While this is true, its blatantly obvious what features they are showing in the image. The MUSCLE structure is very close to how they are in real life (gasp! They used real life human anatomy as a base for their ingame humans!. (on THIS model, anyway. You cannot compare the other races to anything since they dont exist in real life and there is nothing to compare them to.)

And there is no pot belly. That's just you confusing what a toned muscle looks like compared with fat tissue....

1) I am male.
    2) I have a background in studying anatomy.
    3) I am in med school studying to practice in the Healthcare field as a Physical/Occupational Therapist.
    4) I know more about the human body than you ever will, both male and female. That includes both physical macro-level anatomy, microscopic anatomy, and physiology of the various systems within your body.

Do I need to list more credentials?
    You need to stop fapping to ur credentials, nobody gives a shit and it makes you look weak.

This is still a game, Blizz could give her a 3rd arm if they wanted to, we'd understand that it wouldn't work so well physically irl but would swing just fine ingame because of the coding just would make it so, that it would. Now, you can flaunt your credentials and explain to us in exact detail why a 3rd arm wouldn't work as good and we could pretend to care.

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    You need to stop fapping to ur credentials, nobody gives a shit and it makes you look weak.

This is still a game, Blizz could give her a 3rd arm if they wanted to, we'd understand that it wouldn't work so well physically irl but would swing just fine ingame because of the coding just would make it so, that it would. Now, you can flaunt your credentials and explain to us in exact detail why a 3rd arm wouldn't work as good and we could pretend to care.
    How does being educated make me look "weak"? Quite the contrary, it does the exact opposite as it shows I know what the hell I am speaking about compared to someone like you. Then again I am arguing with someone who cannot even spell "your". But alas, I forget we live in a society where being smart is bad and you should be ashamed of yourself for being some sort of nerd who does things like...study...and get good jobs.

But they didn't give her a third arm. No, they based her on real life anatomy and people like you are just too dense to realize it and cannot tell the difference between muscle definition and fat tissue. They PURPOSELY gave her a realistic muscle tone. Don't understand why it is so hard for you to understand that detail. As you said they can "give her a 3rd arm if they wanted to", well they chose to give her muscle definition that follows real-life.

So basically your own argument works against you, bravo.

So you can go around spewing nonsense all you want, but it'll never make you correct.
    Last edited by Keile; 2014-01-27 at 03:41 AM.

wow become sexy more than now