Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Correction - 80% waiting, 18% your mum jokes, 1.8% complaining and whinging, 0.2% playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Flex is bad with people leaving, a lot of people just expect to be carried or to steamroll it at this point. but that happened back in Wrath too, when pugs were really popular. Why they leave on 2/3 bosses, I wont understand. As a tank I stick around, even though I get invited instantly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Correction - 80% waiting, 18% your mum jokes, 1.8% complaining and whinging, 0.2% playing.
    Lfr is actually a 5 man with 20 leeches just hanging on

Durmu is a prefect example, 20 people die at the first maze, and 5 people finish it.

Generally only 3 people are doing any real dps, one tank usually doesnt know how taunt works, and one healer does 90% of the healing

Deleted
    They need to remove determination and nerf the fights to the ground tbh. By adding determination they are admitting the fight is overtuned and that wipes will happen, so why not just save us the hassle and make the fights lolmode.

Inb4 "lol m8 y dont they just mail u epixxxxx". The reality is this - the good players are no longer queueing for LFR because of this very problem, and it's only going to worse. It was good players, like myself, that were actually getting these bosses down. Without us LFR is royally screwed.
    Last edited by mmocbd02567a48; 2014-03-31 at 01:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okay View Post
    I wouldn't call it that but it sure beats a 45 or w/e minute wait time.
    Be a tank, Tanks always get invited, if you make a mistake people are more willing to help, and generally the ilvl requirement on tanks is much lower. because while a 533 dps is enough to do flex. A higher ilvl on a tank doesn't make things go much faster.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    They need to remove determination and nerf the fights to the ground tbh. By adding determination they are admitting the fight is overtuned and that wipes will happen, so why not just save us the hassle and make the fights lolmode.
    they already are lolmode.

I just cant wait to be able to do heroics. And I hope and pray they follow through and scale heroics every patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Players are the problem.
    I don't think Blizzard can remove them.

15+ Year Old Account
    You get to raid whenever u want, so keep quite
    If i u want more playing and less waiting do normals
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

No...they are admitting that 90% of the playerbase are total fucking idiots and need to have their little hands held through the simplest of things or they will unsub because "they cant see content" rather then improve the slightest bit.

You think flex lfr is going to solve anything? dream on...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Players are the problem.
    I don't think Blizzard can remove them.
    players cant remove them either. Some people get up in arms if you try to kick a dps doing 30k

And sometimes them, or the assholes have a 2hr kick timer. Honestly, remove the timer. I'm a tank (which yes, generally puts you in the leader position) so im in charge of most of the kicking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    No...they are admitting that 90% of the playerbase are total fucking idiots and need to have their little hands held through the simplest of things or they will unsub because "they cant see content" rather then improve the slightest bit.

You think flex lfr is going to solve anything? dream on...
    It removes the need to deal with complete dumbasses. It's easy but still requires teamwork at low ilvls. Why Wrath was so widely successful was the lowest teir, 10 man normal was about as easy as Flex, was puggable, and still required an iota of intellegence.

Heroics were for the numbskulls. And no one unsubbed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Except they aren't.

The difficulty of LFR comes from having 25 random players of different skill levels, gear levels, experience levels and some cases languages.

Add that recipe to Nazgrim, Elegon, Durumu, Garrosh, Klaxxi, Siegecafter, etc etc and you'll see it's not so easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except they aren't.

The difficulty of LFR comes from having 25 random players of different skill levels, gear levels, experience levels and some cases languages.

Add that recipe to Nazgrim, Elegon, Durumu, Garrosh, Klaxxi, Siegecafter, etc etc and you'll see it's not so easy.
    that isn't difficulty, that is just a test of patience. the fights really aren't that difficult. What makes durmu so perfect is if 20 people fuck up, 5 competent players can finish it

need to be deeper checks by the system.

player wearing tank gear cant que as dps, player wearing dps gear cant que as tank/healer.
    gear must be appropriately enchanted (at least pandaria enchanted)
    gear must be Jeweled Appropriately at least up to rare level.
    Players need to at least have silver accomplished before they can join LFR on THAT TOON as the spec they are trying to enter as.

at that point they don't have the excuse of bad play...

i have noticed some players intentionally standing in the first bad on EVERY fight so that they can die so as not to even contribute to the fight in ordered to be carried.. we need a way for this to stop.. not sure how.. but something needs to be done.

10+ Year Old Account
    I queue boost with my 2nd account. Just leave on that one once the queue pops. 1-5 min queues instead of 15-30 min on my DPS alts is nice.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McTurbo View Post
    need to be deeper checks by the system.

player wearing tank gear cant que as dps, player wearing dps gear cant que as tank/healer.
    gear must be appropriately enchanted (at least pandaria enchanted)
    gear must be Jeweled Appropriately at least up to rare level.
    Players need to at least have silver accomplished before they can join LFR on THAT TOON as the spec they are trying to enter as.

at that point they don't have the excuse of bad play...
    ^ the real reason they are removing enchanting and jewlcrafting in WoD as serious stat increases. I wonder if the developers die a little inside each time they need to remove more good ideas just because some players treat this game like angry birds
    Last edited by roahn the warlock; 2014-03-31 at 01:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    that isn't difficulty, that is just a test of patience.
    Loleasy Mode

Boostie McBoosted gets into an LFR group full of players with Hellscream's Downfall and BiS gear, clears the place in no time. Looks forward to the next week.

Medium Mode

Boostie McBoosted gets into an LFR group with half good, and half boosted players. The good players carry the rest of the raid. Looks forward to the next week but hopes it goes a bit smoother.

Hard Mode

Boostie McBoosted gets an LFR group full of boosteds that have zero clue what to do. After 3 hours they finally finish the run, never wants to go back again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loleasy Mode

Boostie McBoosted gets into an LFR group full of players with Hellscream's Downfall and BiS gear, clears the place in no time. Looks forward to the next week.

Medium Mode

Boostie McBoosted gets into an LFR group with half good, and half boosted players. The good players carry the rest of the raid. Looks forward to the next week but hopes it goes a bit smoother.

Hard Mode

Boostie McBoosted gets an LFR group full of boosteds that have zero clue what to do. After 3 hours they finally finish the run, never wants to go back again.
    Get into heaven mode

Solo, pug player who is trying to gear an alt in a group full of boosted idiots who have zero idea what to do, no gems, no enchants, and are casting from their spellbook while keyboard turning. After 3 hours they kill Garrosh and slowly lose all faith in humanity

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been healing mostly since Wrath (no please, you don't have to thank me) but have started playing mostly dps and using LFR....holy frak the queue times! It's definitely given me a new appreciation for dps and I feel bad for them now lol. What's incredibly irritating is when you sit in a queue for 40 mins and then have to put up with a prima donna healer who won't shut the hell up. Last week, I told a whiny priest to just leave if they're so miserable and I'll heal. Lord.

LFR is pretty terrible (or rather, there are terrible grumpy folk clogging it up). It's funny that people complain about the boosts now but forget that they were bitching about LFR before that too.

People are dumb. Hug a puppy.
    Last edited by Bavol; 2014-03-31 at 01:49 PM.

i also think with the ease of healing they could boost the fights up to 40 players (adding 1-2 healers and 13 dps) thus relieving some of the que times.. cause lets admit it..its dps that has this long wait time... last few times ive que'ed and its not been a tue/wed .. it was one hour que's i didnt even bother .. just logged. 13 level 90's and all of em are at or better than timeless gear.. with 1 being flex/normal 1 being flex/lfr and the rest being lfr/timeless mixed... besides the 2 i was playing in flex and normal modes.. its almost impossible to get a good LFR on the weekends anymore without an hour long que.. its like rolling the dice .. did i waste my time.. damn..yes i did

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavol View Post
    I've been healing mostly since Wrath (no please, you don't have to thank me) but have started playing mostly dps and using LFR....holy frak the queue times! It's definitely given me a new appreciation for dps and I feel bad for them now lol. What's incredibly irritating is when you sit in a queue for 40 mins and then have to put up with a prima donna healer who won't shut the hell up. Last week, I told a whiny priest to just leave if they're so miserable and I'll heal. Lord.

LFR is pretty terrible. It's funny that people complain about the boosts now but forget that they were bitching about LFR before that too.

People are dumb. Hug a puppy.
    Try tanking, tanking is the best, people always listen to you, as long as you are good you are treated as the god you are

they are but with how good people avoid soo lfr like plague and all who are there are below 70k dps this is just not workign and blizzard forcing people to wipe few times only to get enough stacks to kill bosses is wrong fucking way . i dont mind wipes if people mess up mechanics - but wiping cause targeted audience is just not good enough to hanle dps rewquirment well then its a time to adjust diffculty to the real audience without good players boosting in lfr.

I just really dislike the whole idea of LFR, easy raiding...

I'm hoping to get back into WoD raiding without needing LFR first.
    Call me Cassandra