Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Goat simulator?
    Draenei simulator!

A Mr. Crabby mini pet who comes with such overpowered abilities such as Nerf Bat and QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I'm afraid I have to agree. It'll be a big disappointment like last time. They'll probably say they're very busy working on WoD that they won't really bother with april fools jokes.

The Web Developers don't develop the game, just as the Game Developers don't develop the web site.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    WoD patch notes, and everyone will fall for it, and start a wave of QQ threads "OMG they are removing Gnomes!!!!!".

LMAO

That's along the lines of what a co-worker told me when I told him I thought it would be that WoD would be going live next week.

His response, "nope they will turn all gnomes into hobbits. And they will be free killable on all servers".

Quote Originally Posted by Elmow View Post
    They have no time for a april joke anymore, would cost an entire raid tier
    They were like "OH DAMN THAT A GOOD EXCUSE LET'S KEEP USIN IT"
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Number of times that line has been used:

Blizzard: 1
    Forum posters: Over 9000

It's getting old fast.
    Knowing Blizzard though, they'll keep using it (not just the one, it's more already) 'till the end of times. Even though everyone is sick and tired of the expression. Like "Soon™".

I hope they mix up some jokes with some real news this time around. Will make for interesting read.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I'm afraid I have to agree. It'll be a big disappointment like last time. They'll probably say they're very busy working on WoD that they won't really bother with april fools jokes.
    Yikes. How are Blizzard supposed to please you people?

They make a joke: 'God, they're wasting expansion time on jokes!'

They don't make a joke: 'God, they're so lazy!'
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.

I'd like them to swop the shrines around for a day. Horde one becomes alliance and vice versa. Much hilarity and qq would ensue.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Technically, it's free to play already
    Because others paying for you and you repaying them in kind is free to play? Or do you talk about the awsome level 20 trial accounts? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cassidin View Post
    World of Warcraft Offline Mode!
    After the DDoS attacks on the European network infrastructure that services Blizzard games, that wouldn't be a bad idea IMO :/

Beta announcement... *smirk*

There's so much they could do this year - character models and Hearthstone and D3...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

"We apologize, but Blizzard will not be carrying on the tradition of April Fools jokes for this year. Please Understand™ that we have a lot of work ahead of us, and dedicating two hours of photoshop time would effectively be at the cost of a raid tier."

Deleted
    warlords beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should release some actual news April 1st so nobody will believe it.

I don't think they'll do anything that looks even remotely like visual designer time was spent on it. The backlash of that would be insane and I think they know it. I expect some press releases with some mild photoshopping at most.

All non-human racial leaders replaced with moustached wisps.