Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The PVP changes sound good, my only concern is how it works - like if you're fighting a mob, a druid hits you, are you suddenly buffed vs. the mob you're fighting? Can see people exploiting this.
    Thats a good question, I'm also curious about stamina. If your stamina scales in said battle, does it heal you for that scaled health or do you just suddenly have a chunk of health missing? I'm sure all this will be ironed out in beta, but it IS a new system so there are a lot of questions to ask.

I love all the crafted sets. Beautiful color schemes with a very rich palette of colors and gorgeous patterns, they're very nice and have a perfect balance between simplistic and ornate detail/design with each of them. They are overall very well-done and probably the most aesthetically pleasing of the armor sets we've seen so far IMO. They also look very Draeneic/Arrakoan which is a nice change from the Orcish themed armor that we've seen more of so far. They are definitely two very different extremes.

My favorites in order are the Cloth, Mail, and Leather sets.
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2014-04-30 at 02:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking forward to trying PVP since....forever. Stealing people's stuff in Asharan sounds like it could be a hell lotta fun, especially when big battles break lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those PvP changes sound awesome. Glad they're making gearing up for PvP a bit easier. Always a pain in the ass trying to gear up new toons on alliance

I dont mind the crafted cloth at all.

I have to say I actually like the crafted mail set.Also I can't wait to go to Ashran.

The PVP changes sound good, my only concern is how it works - like if you're fighting a mob, a druid hits you, are you suddenly buffed vs. the mob you're fighting? Can see people exploiting this.
    There was so tweet somewhere along the lines of: "we don't care."

I mean, not like world pve is ever that hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know how "exploitable" that would really be, seeing as, in the outside world, there aren't really that many things that are all too "pressing" to kill. Even world bosses aren't cause for too much fuss.

Anyway, the plate set looks really neat, though I don't care too much for the helm. The eyes are just too high up.

Seems blizzard has taken a liking to the "floofy pants"-type design for these tiers.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    There was so tweet somewhere along the lines of: "we don't care."

I mean, not like world pve is ever that hard.
    I'm aware this might be their answer, and fair enough.

But imagine a bunch of badly geared Hordies fighting WoD's equivalent of Galleon, and they get an Ally shadow priest to hit mind sear on them every now and then to effectively buff the whole raid. Weird to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I don't know how "exploitable" that would really be, seeing as, in the outside world, there aren't really that many things that are all too "pressing" to kill. Even world bosses aren't cause for too much fuss.

Anyway, the plate set looks really neat, though I don't care too much for the helm. The eyes are just too high up.

Seems blizzard has taken a liking to the "floofy pants"-type design for these tiers.
    I'm not saying it's a huge deal or that it's a reason to not implement a good feature, but I'd like to know exactly how it's going to work.

May have to wait and see what the difference is between PVE and PVP ilvls though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Can't we see better game systems for pvp than just more lazy lottery treadmills? What about random world pvp daily quests (kill x guards at y city/location, loot x from y city/town, break into x location and free y npc), weekly quests to kill faction leaders, real goals with real objectives and real rewards are way more satisfying than essentially playing a slot machine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ismisefinlay View Post
    That's a big-ass frog in the background
    It's sitting there like "Soon.."

Deleted
    Finally a good looking cloth armor :/ I know we're going back in time, but cmon, tribal cloth should look better (tho I understand they need those fur spaulders of the lfr tier for the cold horde land but....)

Quote Originally Posted by Mellrod View Post
    I love all the crafted sets. Beautiful color schemes with a very rich palette of colors and gorgeous patterns, they're very nice and have a perfect balance between simplistic and ornate detail/design with each of them. They are overall very well-done and probably the most aesthetically pleasing of the armor sets we've seen so far IMO. They also look very Draeneic/Arrakoan which is a nice change from the Orcish themed armor that we've seen more of so far. They are definitely two very different extremes.

My favorites in order are the Cloth, Mail, and Leather sets.
    Yes, the crafted sets do look very nice, indeed. I see an Alliance / horde color palette in there. These make great transmogs even.

My favorites in order: Mail (Big Boots!), Cloth, Leather, Plate (the dark variant looks a bit bland for my taste, though)

- - - Updated - - -

Also like the PvP changes to gear and gearing.
    Might try skirmishes as well - In fact many people might just try it.

Deleted
    But we STILL, don`t know, WHO is the last boss of WoD!!!!!!

Holy shit, we've only been asking for a tabard storage tab since Wrath of the Lich King, 6 years ago!

How has this not been implemented by now?

Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    That crafted plate set looks better than any tier plate set that's come out in the last 5 years.

Less is more.
    This is true sometimes.

Though for me the positives of the Plate set is that it looks a bit more Archaic. I can appreciate some of the fantastical gear they come up with but I'd love to have more Plate sets that look like you're an actual medieval knight. There are a few sets like that from Vanilla but they have outdated textures. This is a good step forward.
    Last edited by SecPro; 2014-04-30 at 06:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Pandaren Hide.... ._.
    Might be a placeholder name, or they're bringing back the old old AV items that dropped from player corpses (Tauren Hoof, Orc Tooth, Tuft of Gnome Hair, Severed Night Elf Head etc.)

Fluctuating ilvls doesn't seem that great as far as a design change. I don't feel like its any better than having pvp specific stats. I can't wait to hear the outcry from PVE players as to why PVP ilvls are higher than theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Klokie View Post
    "WTF is he talking about?"

Scroll up to image.

"Holyshit! That is a big-ass frog in the background!"
    haha my first reaction was like what they're talking about? & then i saw it lol that look.

Plate Armor:

You know it's true.