Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    I still can't believe that Thor wasn't in the game and that there were vts like hawkeye.
    Well...not everyone shared any of the information in the lore on their role cards. From all those data points, with the hints about Loki having already taken care of Thor (him being well in hand), it wouldn't have been to difficult to piece together that he wasn't. Heck a couple of the role cards said the character was going there to SAVE Thor.

As for the VTs, there needs to be some just for game balance. We shared some information with them though, for instance, Sunfire could was told about Nick Fury and Professor X; Hawkeye was told that Thor wasn't likely to be in the game (he was captured!). I don't know. It's really hard to balance a game where every townie has an ability of some sort.

10+ Year Old Account
    What you talking bout, Lora? I was Thor! >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    What you talking bout, Lora? I was Thor! >.>
    And I was Punisher

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

And I was Punisher
    Oh was more powerful than gods and the god-killing demons... :P

I still can't believe that Thor wasn't in the game and that there were vts like hawkeye.
    Why would anyone be given an 100% safe CC?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Well...not everyone shared any of the information in the lore on their role cards. From all those data points, with the hints about Loki having already taken care of Thor (him being well in hand), it wouldn't have been to difficult to piece together that he wasn't. Heck a couple of the role cards said the character was going there to SAVE Thor.

As for the VTs, there needs to be some just for game balance. We shared some information with them though, for instance, Sunfire could was told about Nick Fury and Professor X; Hawkeye was told that Thor wasn't likely to be in the game (he was captured!). I don't know. It's really hard to balance a game where every townie has an ability of some sort.
    So I was one of those VTs who got no info? Really only info I got was The Invisible Woman was not in it due to joining the others (who I can assume were the other 2 members) in a prison I built them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    So I was one of those VTs who got no info? Really only info I got was The Invisible Woman was not in it due to joining the others (who I can assume were the other 2 members) in a prison I built them.
    You got more information than I did.

Character: Taskmaster
    You are Taskmaster; Nick Fury planted you as a sleeper agent on SHIELDs behalf. Although some might think you are working with those aiming to take down Asgard, you are just doing what you were created to do.

Role: Incomplete Thief
    Each night you can steal one item from anyone else. You will be given something belonging to that player. However, be careful; others may consider your actions untrustworthy, and if you try to steal from a VT there is a good chance you'll end up dead.

Team: Town
    You win with the town when all threats to Asgard have been neutralized.
    What the hell is an "Incomplete Thief"? Did you guys mean "incompetent"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post

Krayzy small problem. I only got that info because Catta silenced me...

Character: Mr. Fantastic
    You are Reed Richards, Mr. Fantastic and leader of the Fantastic Four. You have been invited by Thor to view and dissect some of Asgard’s technology as a sign of peaceful relations between your two planets. Thor thought it would be best to arrive earlier rather than later and you thought the “Odinsleep” was a holiday of some sort.

Just as you were Marvel-ing at the bridge Bifrost, all hell broke loose.

Role: Vanilla Townie
    Asgard has had a strange effect on your powers. You can still bend every which way and run a little faster than unstretched, but that’s it. You have a brilliant scientific mind though and your vote.

Team: Town
    You win with the town when all threats to Asgard have been neutralized.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    A roleclam of Iceman and Roleblocker was far more believable than "I'm NK immune, know when people attack me, and somehow also know who is attacking me, but I will not tell you who I am, or how I know, so you just have to trust me." Besides, I didn't quite take his side as you put it, I just chose to not vote either of you afterwards. You might like to say that Uggor's claim was obviously faked, but it really wasn't that obvious, especially compared to some others that were out.
    Well, "I had two vests and now they're gone" is not really a claim i want to make as a survivor!

Also - when uggor claimed to have roleblocked me 2 times in a row hours after i had called him out saying i had been soaking these two kills and people still not thinking he is scum just hurts my head.

The reason I didnt want to put a name on my character wasnt the fact that i was afraid of being counterclaimed by a townie - but by one of his mates.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post

Nope. A Thief doesn't die when they investigate a VT. Your training in being a thief was not completed. Stay in school kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Nope. A Thief doesn't die when they investigate a VT. Your training in being a thief was not completed. Stay in school kids.
    Seeing as its Taskmaster he just didnt watch a good thief do his job...

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Varying amounts of information. You weren't the only one. Yes I admit the information you got came if you were silenced.

Cyclops was the same way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Seeing as its Taskmaster he just didnt watch a good thief do his job...
    He didn't watch enough. Taskmaster might have a physical photographic memory (or whatever they call it) but one night of studying a thief isn't going to impart everything.

#JustifyingChoicescoughcough

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Also - when uggor claimed to have roleblocked me 2 times in a row hours after i had called him out saying i had been soaking these two kills and people still not thinking he is scum just hurts my head.
    People didn't think he was scum mostly because you claimed something SOOOOO obviously scummy and set yourself up in opposition to him. It's pretty much your fault people were more willing to believe him. I get why you didn't want to claim what you are, but I don't get why you thought what you did claim would work or how you can still cling to the belief it should have worked.

Oh, also, I forgot to mention it in public though I said it in my faction thread:

@Catta
    The #1 reason I chose to lynch you despite thinking you might be Loki is because you wouldn't stop bloody voting for people on my team. I had to tell myself that a true Loki player would not be actively scum hunting and sabotaging his own chances at winning. I understand wanting to look town, but that's what made me think you were enemy scum rather than neutral scum.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2014-05-30 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Oh, also, I forgot to mention it in public though I said it in my faction thread:

@Catta
    The #1 reason I chose to lynch you despite thinking you might be Loki is because you wouldn't stop bloody voting for people on my team. I had to tell myself that a true Loki player would not be actively scum hunting and sabotaging his own chances at winning. I understand wanting to look town, but that's what made me think you were enemy scum rather than neutral scum.
    Well actually I didnt want to go after your team which is why i didnt want to name Robo to begin with. I had him figured in your team. When he "sided" with Uggor i figured him on uggors team which i thought to be the Invaders. Uggor did turn out to be invader but Lora and Robo didnt.
    And I wasnt trying as much to look town as i was trying to not get night killed.

It's been a few days and convo has mostly died down so ima going to lock it