Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    You said a lot about Russia SUPPLYING weapons to the separatists...
    We haven't supplied any weapons. You'll know when that happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Why would the mayor of Kiev be addressing the military?
    My guess is they are reservists being called up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... Because reasons!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notchris View Post
    They will be using AK74s instead of AK74s and RPG7s in place of RPG7s...

Yeah their military capabilities will jump forward approximately 0 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    They will be using AK74s instead of AK74s and RPG7s in place of RPG7s...
    Well, I was going with supplying them with some NATO issued weapons, like the body armor that was being compared to weapon shipments. You'd know when that happens.

Chances are that'll never happen. Just pump old Soviet junk in like you said.

He is one of the muppets that caused the whole shitstorm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    He is one of the muppets that caused the whole shitstorm.
    Good old Klitschko that even our dear Nuland wouldn't appoint to take charge of things.

It's also telling that the far right paramilitary (The Azov Battalion) used by the current government as enforcers and for reprisal attacks have bullet proof vests while the regular soldiers don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I was going with supplying them with some NATO issued weapons, like the body armor that was being compared to weapon shipments. You'd know when that happens.

Chances are that'll never happen. Just pump old Soviet junk in like you said.
    It would be impractical to supply Ukraine NATO weapons for many reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Russia doing shit under the table to disrupt the balance in Eastern-European country =/= anyone else publicly helping the country from falling apart.
    The balance has been disrupted since the February violence when kiev was taken over by a mob and illegitimate muppets. Now the same muppets spend weeks killing their own people while Washington and Brussels cheer on.

This whole mess is their fault.

Quote Originally Posted by CelliX View Post
    That's Vitali Klitschko, current mayor of Kiev and one of the loudest Maidan activists. And he's dumb as a brick, in the best traditions of current ukranian elite.

Double plot twist: they'll hide the very fact of soldiers' death from their families.
    "Dumb as a brick" is an understatement.
    Here's a video of him attempting to speak English. His Russian isn't much better. It's really not the languages that are the problem, but his... mental faculties.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    The balance has been disrupted since the February violence when kiev was taken over by a mob and illegitimate muppets. Now the same muppets spend weeks killing their own people while Washington and Brussels cheer on.

This whole mess is their fault.
    This.

I'm shocked to see western leaders and people supporting the current Kiev regime.

Russia doing shit under the table to disrupt the balance in Eastern-European country =/= anyone else publicly helping the country from falling apart.
    And how is prolonging a civil war HELPING? You know that Barack Obama refuses to talk to Putin at the "celebration" of the invasion in Normandy? How is that for helping? The US doesn't want to help as has even been acknowledged by your hero Skroesec...

- - - Updated - - -

Learn some new words dude. Muppets this, muppets that. You and Djalil should get room where you can whisper "Evil" and "Muppets" to each other all night long.
    When you have nothing to say, start the insults...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creotor View Post
    "Dumb as a brick" is an understatement.
    Here's a video of him attempting to speak English. His Russian isn't much better. It's really not the languages that are the problem, but his... mental faculties.
    Don't take it with him. He wasn't a bad boxer, he's just a tool that was needed at that particular moment in time. Like Poroshenko.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wixwix View Post
    This.

I'm shocked to see western leaders and people supporting the current Kiev regime.
    Obama is agitating in eastern europe and no one says shit. This is a europe I as a European can't get behind. Weak and useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, now USA plans to sell military stuff to Ukraine? How convenient, every time there is a big conflict in a world, USA sells military supplies and gets profit from it. Is the guy who told me that USA has no reasons to rock the situation in Ukraine?

@Gabriel, how does it "helps" country from falling apart by throwing weapon and means for continuous fight in it? It's literally throwing gas cans into a fire, they should stop escalation of this conflict, they should make Ukraine government to stop bombing civilians and start conversation with people of Donbas
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-06-05 at 01:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Don't take it with him. He wasn't a bad boxer, he's just a tool that was needed at that particular moment in time. Like Poroshenko.
    A willing tool. I don't believe he's much different from the others in the current Kiev's interim government. Maybe more moderate, but same type. Simply looking to get rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    @Gabriel, how does it "helps" country from falling apart by throwing weapon and means for continuous fight in it? It's literally throwing gas cans into a fire, they should stop escalation of this conflict, they should make Ukraine government to stop bombing civilians and start conversation with people of Donbas
    Is russia also wrong in supplying Syria with arms?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it is wrong, but personally i wouldn't want these Islamic radicals to win their civil war, they just don't want to start negotiation.
    These two conflicts too different to compare
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-06-05 at 03:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Yes, it is wrong, but personally i wouldn't want these Islamic radicals to win their civil war, they just don't want to start negotiation.
    These two conflicts too different to compare
    And before the Islamist rolled in when it was just the government shooting protesters in the street?

Lets put your logic to use and attribute the escalation of the Syrian civil war and the resulting damage to Russia.
    Last edited by Olo; 2014-06-05 at 04:15 AM.