The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And here they go, vanishing into the wind.
    BAD WOLF

Fare thee well terribad forums

Well, they might not be gone. It could be a legit problem. Now a week goes by and it's still like this, then yeah...dust in the wind, dude. Or my personal preference...

"Server not found" for me

10+ Year Old Account
    The PR team, I mean devs, are flooding the site with hype for their new game "Take Your Money and Run".

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Site works fine for me.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it's back up now, but at least we can get gems like these again:
    its not about FC its about the lies that was created about them nothing else. MMO champion of false romer. yep ks failed but you got your money back. Soooo its not FC its the idiots on the internet.
    Ready your tin foil hats...it was by user BazrakeArchdemon.

Anagrams?
    Brakz a Archdemon
    hear Brakz mad con
    BAD WOLF

It comes up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Yes, silly people in the internet calling scammers to a group of people that is asking money to develop an MMORPG without having anyone capable of programming in the team.
    And I wonder how many of those people who donated $67,000 had wished we started this crusade during their first KS, before they opened their cash-shop. If you knew then what you know now about the ´dev team´.

I also don´t hear much talk about the year they were with Hero Engine. For a year, they were posting on the forums like they were actually developing a game. Now that we know they can´t do anything and couldn´t even turn on their own server.. why is nobody calling them out for that year of misinformation BEFORE they did the cash-shop. Yes, we get it Brax ... now that Teddy is gone and you have confessed to having no skills that there is a reason there is no development. But what about the two years before Teddy, when you were posting on the forums like you were actually developing the game. And like you were making this informed decision to switch from Hero Engine to Unity. If you can´t even figure out how to turn on your own servers 8 months after they have been live, how intelligent must your reason have been for leaving Hero Engine..

I'm done over there. My last post is in that sad thread with SpazrakeMcmoron. Gods, I'm just not cut out for ignorance and incompetence.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    I wish I wasn't banned again, I wanted to like that post of yours xD
    Well, he replied at least. At least my final bit of exasperation got him to at least say something. And, I guess it's going to be a long while until we find out what he has planned. They are not quitting. And he said it won't involve money. I honestly don't know what to think. I'm done for now.

Well, I have dropped my shortcuts and will be leaving it be for some time now. Thanks to those of you here who worked hard to show us this was unfeasible and foolhardy.

I'll go like your post Fornax!

*totes not the Illuminati*

>.>

10+ Year Old Account
    And the lies and ego strike again:

When I compared our technical demo to some of what I've seen on Kickstarter that was asking for around the same amount we did, I felt ours surpassed many of them in both look and scope. Sure some had millions of dollars to put something together, so they are going to obviously outshine us, but I stand by the fact that we delivered on what we said we would do. In fact, we went beyond what we said we would. The tech demo was originally going to be put together just enough for us to use it for the KS video, with very few people having access. We ended with something that let nearly 100 people playing for hours and hours designing and building custom homes, engaging in combat, experiencing vertigo with the wall-walking raknar and seeing the dynamic spawning system in action, all with minimal issues. Did Kingdom Comeeliverance, Shroud of the Avatar, Camelot Unchained, or even Crowfall do that? And how much did they pour into their 'finished' tech demos?]
    So now we know. ToA is clearly better than other MMOs on Kickstarter and elsewhere, but they just didn't have enough money to make it look better. What a pathetic, sad bunch of BS.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao..it gets better:

We told you during the first Kickstarter that we would use the funds to hire pros.

We told you the whole reason we were going to accept store donations after the first Kickstarter was because we didn't have what it took to get us there and we would be using your money to hire those that could.

I don't understand how this continues to feel like a big breaking news story. It's all been there in black and white for a long time now.
    "guys, guys guys....I've been totally transparent and honest about where this money went. We hired the 'pros'. By 'pros' we mean we hired Teddy.'

The pros. Guys. The pros. You funded them. Pat yourselves on the back.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Gonna be honest, I like reading the variations you create of his name lol I'm shocked you lasted as long as you did in the face of just ignorance. It would genuinely drive me crazy.
    Thanks. ������ He's a kid, I think. His voice on the comms in the initial demo test we did had me muting him immediately. He really is a spaz. Oh well. At some point he will still be there...cheering...clueless.

Wow. He not only mentioned his 'game' in the same breath as Shroud of the Avatar and Crowfall, he dares to suggest they accomplished more than them?

MORE???

Either he's trolling or he's so in love with the ego-stroking this handful of Kool-Aid guzzling simpletons gives him he can no longer distinguish fantasy from reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Wow. He not only mentioned his 'game' in the same breath as Shroud of the Avatar and Crowfall, he dares to suggest they accomplished more than them?
    Yeah...it's possibly the worst post he's ever made and that's really saying something. I'd love to see any of those developers respond to his claims. I was almost in shock that I read that it was so illogical and unfounded. And that he had the audacity to name other games that are clearly ahead of ToA to an infinite degree.
    BAD WOLF

Do they actually think that demo island/video was GOOD? If it was so great why did the stupid video asking for yer help...yer help...yer help basically show none of the features of demo island. I love how he casually slides the ToA name with other games that actually have shit getting done. I really hope he does not believe the shit he spews because that would be just sad. Man they will have tons of 'fans' err kool-aid drinkers ready to throw paper at them for the next go around of whatever it is.

I'm glad they sort of answered you Fornax, but holy crap the sheer stupidity of that CEO clusterfuck is amazing. Don't worry though man, they will have more people lined up to throw paper at them despite whatever new comeback attempt happens that supposedly won't need money from fans. (yah right).

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Someone should post that shit on 4chan and feed them to the /b/tards.
    Let's not and say we didn't.