I love it when a match is absolutely 100% doomed for a loss, and in one moment it switches and we win it

We've lost 3 immortals in a row, not won a single TF, only 1 keep is left, and we're 3 levels down. Out of no where their Mura thinks he's about to 1v1 Valla, and I pop up playing Butcher. 2 mins later we have a strong as hell immortal, take the whole lane followed by the core as that typical desparation tactic creeps in on the enemy heroes as they respawn. Totally robbed
    Last edited by Zelendria; 2016-04-11 at 11:02 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Playing HL, I'm last pick and going to be supporting. Rehgar was picked by the opposition and both Morales and Lili have been banned. I end up going with Kharazim as the teams were mostly set up for sustained rather than burst damage, plus we had an ETC on the team.

Here comes the shit - "omg troll pick" "Kharazim so weak right now" "gg lost at draft"

Game starts. And ends. Messily.

Our Dehaka landed maybe 3 Drags all game? All of them ended up with him dragging Muradin into our team, twice pulling him next to our low health Jaina. Never ONCE splitpushed. Shrines come up and/or Punisher would be active and he'd be there waddling beside the team and waiting for it instead of soaking much needed exp elsewhere before Z'ing in.

ETC Moshpits landed - one. He had completely whiffed several others. This one that he landed; he was so proud of it, four people caught, yay! Too bad he was literally the only one there because the teamfight had long finished with Jaina and I escaping after Dehaka and Xul died, and were a screen and a half away.

Speaking of Xul, his job in the team seemed to be using his E on the closest person as soon as they were in range, at any time - usually Muradin - fail to use Poison Nova properly (used it once to finish off the overextended Artanis who was surrounded by four people and on 15% life. Great job buddy), fail to push anywhere, fail to do any kind of meaningful damage, and just die over and over again.

But no - the reason we lost was obviously because I was playing Kharazim.

I got matched with the Jaina and Xul again next game. Xul must have only just started playing him because he was still shit. Jaina went with Valla this time, and did the least Hero and Seige damage out of everyone (inc tank and supp), died more than double of anyone else. Still there were telling our team that we were going to lose, because I lost the game at draft last time.

Absolute fucking spastics.
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2016-04-11 at 11:27 PM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

those games man

those games where after every single teamfight you hit tab
    and see one or two or three of your teammates didnt ult

and no, it wasnt on cooldown. they just didnt want to.

*eats keyboard*

10+ Year Old Account
    I sign up for HL with a buddy.
    We get first pick Dehaka. My buddy goes Jaina (per request) and I go Abathur.
    My other 2 teammates start complaining and already call it a loss.
    Then foe some reason *we* ban Reghar and those guys take...... Morales and Stitches.

I get us to 10 early despite losing immortal and 5 deaths behind. Our Morales was mostly healing half health stitches instead of 10% dehaka/jaina, neither tank can peel properly or defend backline...
    I top hero and siege dmg and xp and morales calls me out on having a troll pick and to report me.
    Yes I am the reason you suck at draft and Stitches dying to towers :')

10+ Year Old Account
    I just met one of the worst, THE worst Tassadar players ever. I had over 50 gems as Stitches on Spider Queen and I had an illidan and a Leoric chasing me. What does my Tassadar do? Put up a Force Wall that blocks my every move so that I can't run back to base for safety and I get killed because of it. I still got a "sry =(" from him, but man, that play cost us the entire game.

Also, the matchmaking in that game was terrible. 100% terrible. My team consisted of no groups and we had Murky, Azmodan, Stitches (me), Kael'thas, and Tassadar. The opponent had two duo parties with a Johanna, Leoric, Illidan, Li-Ming, and Tassadar. It was barely even a contest at all. Oh and our Azmodan called me blind yet he himself did not pay attention to what Tassadar did to me when I explained what he did with that Force Wall earlier. What a terrible game it was.

I've been duo-queueing yesterday and today. In that time I've lost 2½ ranks. Where did all these complete morons come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I've been duo-queueing yesterday and today. In that time I've lost 2½ ranks. Where did all these complete morons come from?
    Perhaps heroes of the dorm promotion and espn2-ness brought some new/rusty players in.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

"It's pointless" says the first-pick Azmodunk. "They dive me" says the 2nd-pick Kael. "Tyrande is useless" say both. Azmo did least damage on the team, and Tyrande out-damaged Kael. I topped damage overall as tank-Diablo.

- - - Updated - - -

Another loss with Vikings on Garden of Terror. What is it with this map that drives the most moronic basic instincts out in people? No thought-process at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just had a game on Towers of Doom where our Abathur picked Monstrosity, yet I gained the most xp for our team as the freaking tank (Arthas), and we were constantly behind in levels during the whole game. Also, our Greymane died 11 times in 16 minutes and our Li-Ming died 8 times while I died 3 times. A super incompetent team all around.

Also, our Rehgar told me to wake up because I didn't join a team fight that we did not actually need to fight (no objectives to pick up or anything). Then a couple of seconds later we engage and lose the team fight while at the same time losing a tower. Good call there, Rehgar, good call. /sarcasm

- - - Updated - - -

The amount of bad Abathurs that I have seen since last week is infuriating. They do not know how to lane, they do not know how to split push, they do not know how to support in team fights, and my team is always behind in experience while playing 5vs4 all game. Meanwhile every time I see an enemy Abathur, they always seem to know what to do and know how to do all that stuff.

Just horrible matchmaking all around.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2016-04-13 at 11:00 AM.

Just won on Towers of Doom as Abathur after being behind 1-20.

Quote Originally Posted by Muis View Post
    I sign up for HL with a buddy.
    We get first pick Dehaka. My buddy goes Jaina (per request) and I go Abathur.
    My other 2 teammates start complaining and already call it a loss.
    Then foe some reason *we* ban Reghar and those guys take...... Morales and Stitches.

I get us to 10 early despite losing immortal and 5 deaths behind. Our Morales was mostly healing half health stitches instead of 10% dehaka/jaina, neither tank can peel properly or defend backline...
    I top hero and siege dmg and xp and morales calls me out on having a troll pick and to report me.
    Yes I am the reason you suck at draft and Stitches dying to towers :')
    i wonder when will people realize there is no such thing as "troll pick" And Blizzard will only laugh at such reports

Quote Originally Posted by jasdasm View Post
    i wonder when will people realize there is no such thing as "troll pick" And Blizzard will only laugh at such reports
    When you lack a tank or a healer, and the last pick takes Murky; that's a troll pick. They exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is not a single hero, on itself, that I'd call a troll hero.
    In drafts, they all have their place, if I picked Abathur as last pick instead of a supp or tank, then yes, I trolled and then Aba is troll pick.
    But yea, I wonder how that report wouldve looked like to Blizz :P *Guys, check this out, I got a report about someone trollpicking Aba - except he didnt last pick it and is carrying the team"

- - - Updated - - -

Just won a Cursed Hollow game in 13 minutes and 17 secs. After 1st curse was done, we had their core at 59% already and then we screwed up 2 TFs causing a small delay in the inevitable :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    When you lack a tank or a healer, and the last pick takes Murky; that's a troll pick. They exist.
    no thats just a bad comp.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, that's a troll pick. He's trolling the team by purposefully denying an important factor.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

A bad pick is picking Murky into Li-Ming. Is this reportable? No, just a bad decision. A troll pick is denying the team of a role entirely.

- - - Updated - - -

That moment when you lose 112 points for having 3x unranked people on your team against two unranked and a rank 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Murky Gazlowe Tass Dehaka and Tychus vs Tyrande Uther Leroic Tass and Raynor.. GG matchmaker gg
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Who the fuck goes AFK for their ban phase when they just picked a hero??

just got a 500 stack azmo game and still lost

like, id throw one globe. then my entire team would die. second globe, maybe pick up a kill, but now they already have the objective.

jesus the only teamfight we won was the one where my teammates miraculously didn't die instantly and i got to pick all 5 kills...

Deleted
    well jeah HL. enemy team: 2 x duo queue. map is immortals.

our team: 1st pick morales. last pick shows gaz, 3rd shows murky. 2nd is our "leader" and decides that gazlowe sucks so he bans him for our team. he then proceeds to switch his hero from greymane to raynor to zeratul. the gaz switches to jaina.

enemy team picks greymane and sonya. we have zero immortal dps and a shitty comp because our "leader" decided to shit talk from the beginning and we had a morales with no support.

great game...