Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If I converted time correctly you guys should have just under 5 hours left.

Deleted
    Can we just hammer Lora already? My thumbs are sore from all this twiddling.

This is what I have:

Uggor (2) - Lora, Large
    Robo (2) - Virothe, Greeney
    Large (3) - Ret, Uggor, Robo
    Lora (6) - Krayzy, TheDead, Pistol, Listo, Hokie, Xan

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.
    Last edited by Arlee; 2014-09-15 at 05:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    This is what I have:

Uggor (2) - Lora, Large
    Robo (2) - Virothe, Greeney
    Large (3) - Ret, Uggor, Robo
    Lora (6) - Krayzy, TheDead, Pistol, Listo, Hokie, Xan

With 18 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
    Its 15 and 8 silly Arlee!

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Its 15 and 8 silly Arlee!
    Oh, yea apparently I added Beeeesly to the dead list but forgot to take her off the Alive list! And I have no idea why I typed 18 instead of 16 when I had 16 written. Like at 18 alive it wouldn't be 9 to lynch anyway ><

All that convention planning has gotten to your little corgi head

10+ Year Old Account
    hooray for lynching town! good job guys!

- - - Updated - - -

unvote vote:lora

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Deleted
    Dude, Lora, I'm pretty sure you aren't a townie. So, yea, good job guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    why? what have I done to act scummy? have 6 fucking posts? give a half assed character claim that everyone believes instantly? if I were scum, I wouldnt have claimed my actual fucking role.

- - - Updated - - -

i like how large stated he wanted to lynch me and once I got close to being lynched he doesnt vote for me. the scum is real brah.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Ya, but this is what he did last time I went after him and he was town, The issue with Lora is that because he always plays in the same manner it's hard to get a read on him, Then he turns full asshole and you stop caring if he's scum cause you just want him dead :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    why? what have I done to act scummy? have 6 fucking posts? give a half assed character claim that everyone believes instantly? if I were scum, I wouldnt have claimed my actual fucking role.

- - - Updated - - -

i like how large stated he wanted to lynch me and once I got close to being lynched he doesnt vote for me. the scum is real brah.
    Well, Let me explain this Lora and don't get all bitchy at me for it either.

You get lynched cause you play like an ass hole and don't do anything to actually help any team you're on progress. In the past you've even thrown your entire team under the bus and it makes a lot of people not trust you and willing to lynch you, put on top of that the fact that you persist on acting like you do and it makes it even easier to convince others that you're a good target. Then when you start getting heat on you, instead of defending yourself or proving your worth to the town, you do the opposite and make it a lot harder to trust you and it makes people think that lynching you is the right choice.

So the lesson here is this. If you want to not get lynched stop playing like an asshole.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, we're at L-1, right? Deadline only an hour away or so? It's inevitable, may as well get it over with.

unvote vote: Lora

Nighty night sleep tight

- - - Updated - - -

Lora (8): Krayzy (#520), Thedead (#548), Pistol (#549), Listo (#558), Hokie (#578), Xanjori (#579), Lora (#588), Robo (#592)

Largey (2): Reti (#491), Uggor (#492)
    Robo (2): Virothe (#475), Greeney (#508)

Uggor (1): Largey (#580)

Deleted
    sry didn't see update with hammer pls to delete

Bah damnit robo

Deleted
    Dusk of the Third Day

It was another dreary quiet day in Ballygobackward. The residents spent it mostly indoors debating the answer to the quiz. However a little sprite kept flying around annoying everyone. People quickly realized that it served no purpose and so wished to be rid of it but didnt know how. They tried to swat at hit, spray it with water and somebody was going to throw their drink at it until a kind resident told them to NEVER waste alcohol! This resident went on to say that they should just treat the sprite like leprechauns and fairies which the people of Ireland have great expierence with. Just ignore it. And so the people ignored the sprite until it slowly faded away. And just before it was gone completely it transformed from harmless Windspren into a deadly Deathspren(Lora)

Lora - Windpspren/Deathspren has faded away

CC: Windspren
    RC: Heckler
    Alignment: Town
    Role Description: You are a windspren from the stormlight archives. You are a kind of mischevious wind spirit who likes to play pranks on others. Also you like to use a theme (water, fire etc etc). So just say: Prank [Target][Theme] and Ill take care of the rest!
    Win Condition: You win when all threats to town have been neutralized.
    Mod Notes: This is a bastardized role. See below for real role
    CC: Deathspren
    RC: Poisoner Ninja SK
    Alignment: Serial Killer
    Role Description: You are actually a deathsprean from the stormlight archives. You are a spirit who only appears when someone is very close to death. However for this game you will be the cause of death. You're not actually a person. You're something that happens to unfortunate people. As such, Trackers, Watchers and Cops will fail if they try to target you. Additionally, you can't be roleblocked or jailed, and you wont activate bombs or PGOs. Every night, you can choose to happen to someone, essentially dooming them. This process takes several nights.
    Win Condition: You win if you make it to the final 2.
    It is now Night 4. It will last until Celtic gets his act together.
    Last edited by mmoc81024b83e3; 2014-09-17 at 05:25 PM.

Deleted
    Apologies for all the delays. Had to go to an interview yesterday (an all day travel affair) and then got offered a job today so been running around to sort that out. Ill be doing the end of day message and sorting the night actions within the next couple of hours so the mafia should open within a few hours (fingers crossed)

Deleted
    Dawn of the Fourth Day

The sun struggled to rise on the dawn of the fourth day. Even though it was not winter the night seemed very long and at its darkest some feared that it was permanent. However rise the sun did to a beautiful day in Ballygobackward.

As the residents filled up on Breakfast Rolls and tea they discovered a few people missing. The first to be discovered was Ray Donovan(Virothe). The poor misunderstood Ray was just returning home to his ancestral land, however there were whispers that he was working with a certain underground element. They found his body down an alley, as if he was out for the night on business. His skin was a deathly shade of grey...

The only other body discovered was that of Cordelia Chase(Lelly). The Cheerleader had come to Ireland because she wanted to meet some leprechauns or some such nonsense. Instead she had been distracting the residents of Ballygobackward with her "charms".

The people gathered in the local pub for the first of many table quizes. One of the questions asked was: What are the titles, in rank order, assigned to British nobility? People looked at each other confused, but they knew that if somebody could answer the question in 24 hours (in the thread) that they would win a valuable prize!

Lellybaby - Cordelia Chase dies Night 4
    Virothe - Ray Donovan was murdered Night 4

CC: Cordelia Chase
    RC: Cheerleader
    Alignment: Town
    Role Description: Every night you target someone's house and set up a trampoline in their front garden. Then jump up and down on it topless. Distracting your targets attention and keeping them occupied (roleblock) the whole night as they upload cell phone footage to Youtube.
    Win Condition: You win when all threats to town have been neutralized.
    Player: Virothe
    CC: Ray Donovan
    RC: Deflector
    Alignment: Mafia
    Role Description: You are Ray Donovan a professional fixer for the the highest bidder. You usually do this by deflecting attention away from your clients. You have been recruited by the mafia to put your skills to use for them.
    Anything that occurs during the night to a targetted player is redirected to a second targetted player. Each player may only be targetted once per game for either the former or the latter effect; for example, during Night 1, you deflect a Doctor's heal on a Vanilla Townie (target 1) to your Godfather (target 2), neither target 1 or 2 may be targetted again during that game. You may not target yourself at all (see below).
    However be aware you can only do this so many times before being caught by the FBI or Police or CIA.
    Win Condition: You win when your faction holds the majority or nothing can prevent this from happening.
    It is Day 4. You have 48 hours. It will end 23.00 GMT+1 19th of Sept.
    With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Apologies again for the long night. Just been a couple of busy days