10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Man this is some controversial shit.

But you see that? That's what Charles Barkley talks about. You need some dirty guys who aren't under the spotlight who can make plays like that.

I'm not saying it was intentional with Dellavadova but that's the shit that gets done.

Btw the camera is on Dell more than it is on Lebron lol.
    He is lucky the league is what it is these days. If this were the 80s or 90s he would have had his head taken off in retaliation by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    This is laughable. I wonder f you have ever watched a basketball game before, let alone played it.

- - - Updated - - -

lol. Yes, all those "basketball" plays like punching people and throwing an elbow to the back of a head at a guy on the ground vs. hustling and diving for loose balls.
    You clearly didn't watch either of those plays, you must be a Cavs (or LeBron) fan. Against Korver he already had the ball and continued to twist and roll his body in the direction of Korvers leg.

Against Horford he was nowhere even near nor even going into the direction of the ball lmfao. James Jones already had the ball as Dellavadova was still throwing his body downwards like a flopping retard.

Lol. JR Smith elbows a Hawk in the chin reaching for it (I thought it was nothing) but commentators be like Hawks are like "wtf refs."

This is funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol. JR Smith elbows a Hawk in the chin reaching for it (I thought it was nothing) but commentators be like Hawks are like "wtf refs."

This is funny.
    It was nothing, but if it had been against LeBron or one of his teammates that player would have been ejected or called for Flagrant 1

81-76 Cavs up. Lebron has been monstrous (despite being like 10-26?).

Mmmm feels like Horford and even Korver out is hurting Hawks. They may have won this even if Horford alone was still in.

It sucks. It feels like officiating throughout the series is inconsistent because people are bringing up Dellovodova taking out Korver and refs not calling it (even though at the time it looked like a basketball play) compared to this Horford thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    It was nothing, but if it had been against LeBron or one of his teammates that player would have been ejected or called for Flagrant 1
    Was there contact? Yeah, loose ball foul was the right call. But lol the way the Hawks guy dramatacized it was a bit much. Feels like now everybody is a soap opera actor trying to get refs to side with them.

Not that I blame them, that's just how this series is. A bit annoying for fans to watch though.

Looks like LeBron sprained his ankle again.

Also, why are the Cavs letting Teague switch onto Thompson? That strategy makes no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jreg View Post
    Looks like LeBron sprained his ankle again.

Also, why are the Cavs letting Teague switch onto Thompson? That strategy makes no sense.
    He's streaky, not necessarily trustworthy to always hit the big shot I'd assume.

Holy shit. The only thing I can think of after seeing Lebron is thinking how players at home must be watching the game right now along-side us in awe at the greatness of Lebron and being one of the final remaining teams.

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    He's streaky, not necessarily trustworthy to always hit the big shot I'd assume.
    I guess but Thompson is getting worked and it's really not his fault. Really bad match up.

---

Wow, literally the finger tip on that ball. That looked like an easy 2 for Teague.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit. The only thing I can think of after seeing Lebron is thinking how players at home must be watching the game right now along-side us in awe at the greatness of Lebron and being one of the final remaining teams.
    Don't forget LeBron is also the Cavs coach, Blatt is just there because they have to have one.

This game is a fucking grind. Whoever loses it'll be a really hard loss. Cleveland really wants this win to get rest time. Atlanta needs this win to actually stay in the series.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow that was a horrible Atlanta last play. Iso ball with one guy to take a contested 3? Seriously?

Atlanta is done. No one has ever come back from being down 0-3. Not gonna happen this time either. The only question is if a hobbled Cleveland can end it in enough time.

LeBron ded. Me thinks all those games are starting to add up.

Final stat line:
    37 points, 18 rebounds, 13 assists. Started 0 for 10. 37 FGA.

Lebron is the fucking man. This is high level playoff basketball. THIS is the kind of stuff where the guys at home are thinking "wow I wouldn't be able to play with that amount of heart."

- - - Updated - - -

Updated sheet.

Cleveland is up 3-0 to Hawks. The only way the Hawks can win is in 7. Jib and Knyx each picked Hawks in 6. That series record is no longer attainable.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I wanna know is WHY THE FUCK is Shelvin Mack taking the final shot.... Trying to be a no name hero I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone predict a sweep in either series?

Quote Originally Posted by aiko-chan View Post
    Did anyone predict a sweep in either series?
    Sheet updated for Conference Finals.

14 people are playing.
    12/14 people chose GSW to beat Houston. (Ractoh and SL1200 did not.)
    11/14 people chose Cleveland to beat Atlanta. (Ractoh, Knyx, and Jibjabb did not.)
    2/28 picks predicted a sweep. (ItachiZaku picked GSW to beat Houston in 3, Gumboy picked Cleveland to beat Atlanta in 4.)
    qwertyasdfg

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors in 3 is fair.

What up from the Netherlands.
    Ohio State Buckeye

these conference finals have been so disappointing

hope the finals redeem them

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    What up from the Netherlands.
    What's that supposed to mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    these conference finals have been so disappointing
    Mmmmm GSW Houston has been okay. Game 3 was a blowout but it was an entertaining blowout.

Cleveland Atlanta has been very grindy. Last night's game was close but ehhhhh it's a bit annoying to watch. Entertaining if you don't really care who wins to see the drama, but basketball wise besides King God James telling the NBA he's the greatest in the league and he carried some punk mother fuckers with scraps while everyone else is sitting their asses at home it's been a bit boring. Especially from Atlanta's side. The worst part about them is their big four that got into the All Star game isn't as cohesive and dominant as say...Boston 2008/9 Big 4.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's that supposed to mean.
    Just saying hey. I'm on vacation.
    Ohio State Buckeye