Page 43 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yeah it is broken. They should just make some of these abilities not trigger BoS healing

I mean BoS healing is a mechanic likely to cause problems. I don't think many would mind if the defensive side of the talent was altered, as long as it remained a viable playstyle with CoI (or something to that effect)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I mean BoS healing is a mechanic likely to cause problems. I don't think many would mind if the defensive side of the talent was altered, as long as it remained a viable playstyle with CoI (or something to that effect)
    On the contrary, I think most of us WANT the stupid healing from the talent to be fixed. I mean, I shouldn't be able to just casually stand in the floor fire on Thogar and live through 10 stacks like you can right now because "top Breath, top kek". The CoI playstyle needs to stay and all the absurdly broken shit about the talent needs fixing.

All it really needs is to have the actual Mark work properly in terms of what it flags and a significantly higher rate of diminishing returns on 2+ targets to fix the currently completely OP 3-target cleave. Other than that BoS is in an amazing place atm on live.
    Last edited by mmoc312bb4353b; 2015-05-10 at 12:21 PM.

Ya completely agree they could fix the healing on certain bosses that obviously are broken / too high. Make it do less damage, but holy shit making it so breath is RNG to keep up more than 15 RP was on PTR is just w/e. I don't forsee playing anything else, but im so much less willing to push max dps now with rng breath and launching some lol death coils.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Ya completely agree they could fix the healing on certain bosses that obviously are broken / too high. Make it do less damage, but holy shit making it so breath is RNG to keep up more than 15 RP was on PTR is just w/e. I don't forsee playing anything else, but im so much less willing to push max dps now with rng breath and launching some lol death coils.
    I'm not even going to bother with BoS in HFC if it isn't made the slightest bit consistent. There's just no point in taking a talent that can be up for 15 seconds or 15 minutes depending solely on how many gnomes you sacrifice to RNJesus. It's a pointless talent if they don't somehow make it consistent. I'm not going to be *that guy* whose DPS can range anywhere from 40k to 80k depending on how lucky I get if I can put out a consistent 50k instead - unless of course there's some fight during progress where the DPS checks basically can't be made without BoS and frantic prayers for dank AA multistrikes.

Honestly at this point they should just bite the bullet and make Glyph of Icy Runes (or at least a similar affect, applying instead to Icy Touch, to at least make what ability we use to stabilize RP generation slightly less bizarre) an affect that Breath of Sindragosa itself provides for Blood DKs. They could remove the healing from BoS entirely (or, at the barest minimum, fix the fucking flagging) and bake 20 RP from Icy Touch into the talent, and then tune it from there. It's just not a workable talent otherwise.
    Last edited by mmoc312bb4353b; 2015-05-10 at 01:21 PM.

Is there a benchmark dps I should be hitting on heroic bosses now with 678 ilvl and around 35% MS raid buffed? Here's my armory
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...unadk/advanced
    and here are my logs
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...8872874/latest
    Besides potting and getting better gear, is there anything I could improve?

Great guide Troxism!

This made switching from BrM to Blood pretty simple. I have a question on trinkets, currently I have a Heroic BFD, a Heroic Horn of Screaming Shadows, and a 4/4 Knights Badge. What should I use in the interim before I can get a Tablet?

BFD + Horn.

Try to get a Vial of Convulsive Shadows, if you can. TTT is nice, but the extra tankiness is generally not needed.

Has anyone ever looked into the DRW + plaguebringer + necrotic plague combo? You'd think that 2 necrotic plagues and bp+ff would be a great way to do some decent dmg every time drw is up. from what i noticed since WoD came out is that DC increases the stacks of both necrotics and the time of bp+ff while drw is active.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipskunk View Post
    Has anyone ever looked into the DRW + plaguebringer + necrotic plague combo? You'd think that 2 necrotic plagues and bp+ff would be a great way to do some decent dmg every time drw is up. from what i noticed since WoD came out is that DC increases the stacks of both necrotics and the time of bp+ff while drw is active.
    It's atrocious. DRW barely does any damage, NP barely does any damage, you're taking Plaguebringer, so you go from OP (PL+BoS) to a potato.

I dont think Blood can afford to lose PL regardless of anything else

its too good for emergency DS

and both BoS and Defile are > NP for Blood

I was wondering how you guys play Chains of Sindragosa on Kromog? Just looking for some general pointers or anything, really.

Just play it like any fight. Get one of the hands in melee range of the boss and it wont fall off. AMS just before Breaths when its off CD. Stand in Call of the Mountain with Rune Taps or IBF(only need a 40% and a small blood shield to live it and breath fully heals you) so you aren't out of melee range.

Thanks for the really fast response! Also, what do you usually do for Slam? Do you not move and just use Rune Tap?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrithiavia View Post
    Thanks for the really fast response! Also, what do you usually do for Slam? Do you not move and just use Rune Tap?
    What tojara said. Unless you have 5 stacks or something then you might be scared, but tbh you shouldn't ever get more than 3 which isn't that bad long as you rune tap and land a DS after slam hits.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    I just stand still and use rune tap.
    You can do this, or you can run away without using RT and just VB and cast 1-2 CoIs while you're outside of melee range of the boss. Either approach works, really.

How do you guys keep BoS up during crippling supplex for Hanz and Franz as blood?

You don't get picked up? Thats how.

Tank franzok until he picked up off tank then tank hansgar when he comes back down and other tank takes franzok. Once franzok picks up other tank taunt franzok when he gets back down and other tank gets hansgar.

Deleted
    I just recently started tanking for my guild.
    Can someone give me some specific boss tips for BRF? I have logs, if it helps, I don't know when to really use cooldowns or so, on some fights, I don't even use them.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/a36Ktz1qGmM9dH2y