Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Tracer looks too tomboyish. Why do strong independent women always look like men?
    What's wrong with tomboyish women?

Then again, I like short-haired women, so its one of the reasons why I like Tracer.

Tracer looks too tomboyish. Why do strong independent women always look like men?
    Isn't Widowmaker a Strong Independent Woman too?

Well, except for being mind controlled or something.

P.S. Tomboys for life <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

How does she look like a man?
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'll be honest and state that I think she's pretty overrated. Some people are acting like she's the best character ever despite not knowing all that much about her or the fact that the game itself doesn't have much in the way of an in-depth story.
    She's iconic.

Mate. I don't know where you live, but if the men you know look like Tracer I might reconsider my heterosexuality :P

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'll be honest and state that I think she's pretty overrated. Some people are acting like she's the best character ever despite not knowing all that much about her or the fact that the game itself doesn't have much in the way of an in-depth story.
    virgins gonna virg

Love that Tracer has a random chance to emote "Whey!" when Blinking (can be heard in her latest preview video). It looks so fun to Blink around the battlefield. That emote captures my feelings perfectly.

Tracer is more of less like Weaver from Dota 2.

Well... i love tracer alot more than any other character ingame

Tracer will be my #1pick, followed by McCree

Who could say no to that face?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman94 View Post
    What's wrong with tomboyish women?

Then again, I like short-haired women, so its one of the reasons why I like Tracer.
    Tracer looks like a typical "army girl", if you catch my meaning. I suppose Blizzard wanted to be more diverse.

You can have her, but she won't want you.

Deleted
    you got it man!

NO! I will NOT allow my girl to go a month without something on her fan thread!

"Everyone! Get in here!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Eternal View Post

"Everyone! Get in here!"
    That's the spirit!

Quote Originally Posted by Aviditas View Post
    Her accent is insane, I loves it so
    The accent is so stereotypical, it's almost offensive. It's as bad as when a white person puts on a fake Nigerian accent when reading a spam email.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    The accent is so stereotypical, it's almost offensive. It's as bad as when a white person puts on a fake Nigerian accent when reading a spam email.
    You should be more chill though. It's funny. Why the hell would I want to listen to normal accents when we can listen to this? I wasn't aware this game serves to represent the world and it's different cultures. If I wanted to see that I'd take a ticket for the olympics.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    God, I wish the cowboy character had some ludicrously over the top Texan accent just so I could have an example to point at while I laugh at people who think silly accents are offensive.

They keep announcing new characters, they look cool and all, in as far as I can tell with no game to actually play.

But I'm still looking forward to Tracer the most.

I hope she doesn't wind up like Nova in HoTS, with everyone wanting to play her but 9 times out of 10 they're terrible at her.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Eternal View Post

"Everyone! Get in here!"
    A foight? Count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    God, I wish the cowboy character had some ludicrously over the top Texan accent just so I could have an example to point at while I laugh at people who think silly accents are offensive.
    I can't remember if I've heard his VA job yet but in my head he has that Clint Eastwood drawl.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Say whatever you want but id definitely bang her.