Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    My guess would be third or fourth quarter of 2016. Depending on when the "early 2015" beta will start. Been very quiet so far.
    Yeah I dunno how they're going to manage that with the HoTS beta starting to generate some serious steam and SC2 expansion due out soon (god damn it I need closure on that anecdote), plus another D3 expansion in about a year or so, and of course WoW being WoW. Probably another Hearthstone expansion in 2015 some time too. Lot of balls to juggle. Suspect it might be pushed out to mid to late 2015.

Wonder if there'll be a technical alpha this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Like I keep saying, they specifically addressed this at Blizzcon, apparently very little was migrated across.

Given the nature of Titan that's not surprising, it doesn't match the other Blizzard universes very well.
    i know what they said at blizzcon i was there. They also stated they took some of the level designs off of titan. You have to assume they aren't telling us the whole story and want to give Overwatch the best opportunity for success they can. Furthermore all the blizzard universes overlap and every 3 years Wow makes a new one so who's to say that Zone #4 in the next expansion isn't from titan in some way.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I dunno how they're going to manage that with the HoTS beta starting to generate some serious steam and SC2 expansion due out soon (god damn it I need closure on that anecdote), plus another D3 expansion in about a year or so, and of course WoW being WoW. Probably another Hearthstone expansion in 2015 some time too. Lot of balls to juggle. Suspect it might be pushed out to mid to late 2015.

Wonder if there'll be a technical alpha this time.
    i would expect another 2 expansions to heartstone at least given it's current rate of expansion (release plus 2 expansions in under 1 year)

Optimistically late 2016, knowing Blizzard though it will most likely be 2017.

Just look at what a rushed mess D3 was, and how long HotS is taking, it is pretty obvious Blizzard will put it out when it is completely polished and ready. They don't want or need to rush it. Plus we are all familiar with the speed Blizzard works on their games.

Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    i know what they said at blizzcon i was there. They also stated they took some of the level designs off of titan. You have to assume they aren't telling us the whole story and want to give Overwatch the best opportunity for success they can. Furthermore all the blizzard universes overlap and every 3 years Wow makes a new one so who's to say that Zone #4 in the next expansion isn't from titan in some way.
    I mean you can guess at what went on behind the scenes, and I'm sure there was something like "hey lets throw together some concept art for an Egyptian themed level" for Titan that they paraphrased over to Overwatch, but really that all seems very generic.

Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    i would expect another 2 expansions to heartstone at least given it's current rate of expansion (release plus 2 expansions in under 1 year)
    I wonder if they'll do more adventure modes... I loved Naxx.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I wonder if they'll do more adventure modes... I loved Naxx.
    Although it's quite off-topic due to this being Overwatch forum, would think the next thing HS is going to get is an adventure.. And as they seem to be working quite fast, it might be in the next few months(April, May?). Am at least bringing my gold back to 3k atm, before using on more packs trying to get my last few GvG legendaries