Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    that's why you get people to craft you custom ones or craft them yourself if that's your thing. that manor is just gorgeous though, I'm definitely buying it. and new furniture you can learn is pretty lovely. furniture you can get with antiquities is bloody amazing (I really hope they do not make it bound on pickup :/ - they have been making noises that its not supposed to be tradable, and that would just suck if it wasn't)

I cannot remember if you are on PC, but if you are on PC NA - I can craft most things and if I cannot craft something, I have guildies that can

Oh I can craft a lot of things myself, would just have been easy to not have to; other manors have had excellent furnishings. But I am really liking this manor; clear servant and master quarters with separate servant entrance, a beautiful patio and a great location. Day 1 purchase for me. Most of the houses I've liked so far just missed one of those marks before.

Oh and the vampire one is HUGE.
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Oh I can craft a lot of things myself, would just have been easy to not have to; other manors have had excellent furnishings. But I am really liking this manor; clear servant and master quarters with separate servant entrance, a beautiful patio and a great location. Day 1 purchase for me. Most of the houses I've liked so far just missed one of those marks before.
    ah Alinor townhouse is a better house IMO, but i'm also a freak for outdoor areas, and its probably the only drawback of solitude house for me. terrace is just tiiiiiiiny.

ah Alinor townhouse is a better house IMO, but i'm also a freak for outdoor areas, and its probably the only drawback of solitude house for me. terrace is just tiiiiiiiny.
    For me the issue with the Alinor townhouse is the servants quarters being right at the entrance. If it has a secondary entrance upstairs it would have been great. And yeah Alinor townhouse comes with exceptional furnishings and probably the best outdoor space for a city housing.
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

Anyone wanna level with a new player? We could grind Skyreach.

With nMA dropping Maelstrom weapons, has anyone been farming them?

Got basically everything in 2 days of running Normal Mode.

Bow, Lightning Staff, Inferno Staff, Ice Staff, Resto STaff, Sword and Shield, Daggers, and Two Hander.

Some Traits need to be changed, but for the most part, they are usable for now.

Now, if I can get a Winterborne Ice Staff to drop, i'd be totally set.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

been primarily leveling antiquities. damn system dropped couple of ultimate leads on my while I was just playing normally - leads that by all reports are a pain to farm.. and there is a 30 day expiration on those leads... so i spent way too much time grinding to 10 in both scrying and excavating.... but at least the moon blessed pool is MINE ALL MINE.

speaking of housing https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/e...ews/post/58351

been primarily leveling antiquities. damn system dropped couple of ultimate leads on my while I was just playing normally - leads that by all reports are a pain to farm.. and there is a 30 day expiration on those leads... so i spent way too much time grinding to 10 in both scrying and excavating.... but at least the moon blessed pool is MINE ALL MINE.

speaking of housing https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/e...ews/post/58351
    I actually have been holding off on getting Greymoor. I wanted to wait to see how grindy the new system is, and if there were worthwhile rewards.

Same with the new Trial. I want to see what my guildies think of it before I drop money on it. As far as i've seen, there is 1 set that I would really like from Greymoor.

Kyne's Wind
    (2 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
    (3 items) Gain Minor Aegis at all times, reducing your damage taken from Dungeon, Trial, and Arena Monsters by 5%.
    (4 items) Adds 4% Healing Done
    (5 items) Casting an ability or drinking a potion that applies a Major Buff on yourself or an ally creates a pool of Kyne's Blessing for 4 seconds. You and allies standing in Kyne's Blessing restore 399 Stamina and Magicka every 1 second. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.

That paired with Hollowfang and Symphony of Blades would make my Resource Battery Healer build perfect. But i'm not exactly sure if that is worth the money for me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I actually have been holding off on getting Greymoor. I wanted to wait to see how grindy the new system is, and if there were worthwhile rewards.

Same with the new Trial. I want to see what my guildies think of it before I drop money on it. As far as i've seen, there is 1 set that I would really like from Greymoor.

Kyne's Wind
    (2 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
    (3 items) Gain Minor Aegis at all times, reducing your damage taken from Dungeon, Trial, and Arena Monsters by 5%.
    (4 items) Adds 4% Healing Done
    (5 items) Casting an ability or drinking a potion that applies a Major Buff on yourself or an ally creates a pool of Kyne's Blessing for 4 seconds. You and allies standing in Kyne's Blessing restore 399 Stamina and Magicka every 1 second. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.

That paired with Hollowfang and Symphony of Blades would make my Resource Battery Healer build perfect. But i'm not exactly sure if that is worth the money for me right now.
    for me I wanted the story and I wanted the furniture. some of the gear you can get through antiquities is pretty interesting, but its not my primary focus. furniture and a mount are more of my thing and they are definitely really really cool

however the system is extremely grindy. both grinding for the specific leads to drop and leveling it to be able to dig up those leads in a first place. I don't know if you ever tried leveling undaunted solely through doing delve quests for bogrul? if you had - its about that level of grind. but at least you get about 300k gold out of it.

honestly if you are not in a rush to play through the new zones and have no interest in furniture, i would wait for a sale (well better sale then GmG typical 16% off on new releases/preorders :P )

for me I wanted the story and I wanted the furniture. some of the gear you can get through antiquities is pretty interesting, but its not my primary focus. furniture and a mount are more of my thing and they are definitely really really cool

however the system is extremely grindy. both grinding for the specific leads to drop and leveling it to be able to dig up those leads in a first place. I don't know if you ever tried leveling undaunted solely through doing delve quests for bogrul? if you had - its about that level of grind. but at least you get about 300k gold out of it.

honestly if you are not in a rush to play through the new zones and have no interest in furniture, i would wait for a sale (well better sale then GmG typical 16% off on new releases/preorders :P )
    Good call. Thanks for the insight.

I think i'll just let my monthly crowns build up, and catch it when it is on the crown store, and potentially discounted.

I do love furnishing, but I think I can wait on that for a bit still too lol.

From playing solo to multiplayer there is a wide range of tasks which include questing, dungeons, raids/trials, as well as PvP modes like Battlegrounds (4v4v4 teams) and Cyrodill (a massive PvP zone being fought over by three alliances). There is a vast amount of crafting to be done in this game all of which can serve a very important purpose in other areas such as set crafting and food/drink buffs. There is fishing, thieving, role-playing, guilds, resource and gold farming, and let's not forget to mention the massive amount of lore (both written books and in dialogue). This game has so much to offer for so many people and their different play styles.

Every day I play I find/learn something new and I never stopped being amazed and loving this game. Before people bring up the issues it has, I know. Every game is going have issues. Nothing is perfect! But this game is quite incredible and the team does a very fine job of managing it. I love Elder Scrolls Online and ESO gold. It has really gotten me through some bad times, and helped me make some amazing friends. It has helped me socially in general as well, and given me a whole different world to explore and escape to. I am very grateful for this game and to the developers who made it and continue to work on it!