10+ Year Old Account
    Lol Princely Dawnlight Palace price.
    https://esosslfiles-a.akamaihd.net/c...bc36397536.jpg

17,500 crowns or in real money value -- 110 € minimum!!!!

€124.99 -- 21000 Crown Pack
    €84.99 -- 14000 Crown Pack
    €20.99 -- 3000 Crown Pack
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No server wide AH, still gotta use guild stores.
    Oh well, thanks for the answer.
    That's a damn shame, guess I won't be playing ESO anytime soon. If ever.

Question.

Considering starting this up on PS4 again since I have the Morrowind pack with Tamriel thrown in.

Do I actually need all the DLC for this game because I've been told there are some powerful items around it? Plus some have quests and dungeons.

Just I totted it up and the total cost in crowns for this would be around £70. And I don't really want to pay ESO plus on top of PS Plus.

I mean if so I'll just get the big 4 pack now which equals £23 and then 1 DLC each month.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-05-11 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    Just bought the game for the first time, was really hyped for it pre-release, but I got the beta and wasn't impressed, so I never got it until now. any tips on how/what to do as a beginner?

I'm an orc on EU PC, any guild or group with friendly people I could join? =)
    Awww I'm on NA, though I don't have an active guild (need to get around to leaving and finding one). ESO subreddit has a link to a LFGuild specific reddit and they do weekly recruitment stickies on Friday, probably not a bad place to look around for a guild.

Not gonna lie.

Loading up Morrowing in Seyda Neen brought back some amazing memories.

And then hitting a guard and getting absolutely fucked by them at level 3 brought back even more.

Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    Just bought the game for the first time, was really hyped for it pre-release, but I got the beta and wasn't impressed, so I never got it until now. any tips on how/what to do as a beginner?

I'm an orc on EU PC, any guild or group with friendly people I could join? =)
    As a beginner quest and use the dungeon finder once you unlock it. Get to champion point 160 for max lvl gear (champion points are what you gain after you hit max lvl)

Most main story quests and dungeon quests give you skill points. Also download the skyshard hunter addon and grab every nearby skyshard. You'll prob want to grab them all eventually.

Summerset is out, got a belt motif from my free crown crate. Looks like they might be even more scammier then ever before.

And legs motif from my euro server free crate.
    Last edited by frogger237; 2018-05-21 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Summerset is out, got a belt motif from my free crown crate. Looks like they might be even more scammier then ever before.

And legs motif from my euro server free crate.
    I thought Summerset isn't out until June? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    That's the actual launch date, I believe, but PC preorders get early access starting today (and the Summerset patch is live on PC as of today). At least as far as I know.

That's the actual launch date, I believe, but PC preorders get early access starting today (and the Summerset patch is live on PC as of today). At least as far as I know.
    That explains it.

I'm on PS4. Really enjoying it though. Still in Morrowind doing the Vivec quests at 19 because I got sidetracked and spammed some Dungeons.

Don't even know if I've done any of the main story hehe. Got the Coldharbour quest just too busy getting deviated.

Yeah, I've still got plenty from the base game/DLC to get through, haven't even touched Morrowind/DLC yet so I'm a long ways off from getting to Summerset. But looking forward to checking out the new skill line, I haven't looked into it but I'm always down for some time magic and shit.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Been playing it on and off for a couple of years now. It's a great game, but a tad too punishing if you pick a bad class/spec/set-up... So I die, a lot hah. But that's just how it is. I've completed the mainstory (Daggerfall Covenant) and I gotta say, it's by far the best story I've experienced in any Bethesda game. Currently 70% through the Aldmeri storyline, oh and I've completed Orsinium. So despite having played it for years, there's still 1½ faction worth of story left - and that's without any of the dlcs hah.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess what, server just died .
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Yeah, I've still got plenty from the base game/DLC to get through, haven't even touched Morrowind/DLC yet so I'm a long ways off from getting to Summerset. But looking forward to checking out the new skill line, I haven't looked into it but I'm always down for some time magic and shit.
    Thing is I bought Morrowind which included Tamriel now so it started me there. Was kind of loving the fact it goes full nostalgia on your ass and starts you in Seyda Neen though.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Pc has a different release date than xbox and ps4. I normally play eso on xbox but I got a free account from one of the humble bundles or monthlies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I actually forgot Summerset was out today... have the daily login rewards started or can I ignore the game for a few days until the numbers die down a little?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I actually forgot Summerset was out today... have the daily login rewards started or can I ignore the game for a few days until the numbers die down a little?
    I believe it's supposed to, yeah.

Edit: Just checked and nope, I guess they kick off when the expansion is officially "launched".
    Last edited by Edge-; 2018-05-22 at 06:31 AM.

I've played this on console, but want to try and give it a shot on PC.

1. How are the graphics?
    2. How difficult is it to get started? We're several DLC's in if I recall correctly and I'd hate a difficult battle for a newcomer.
    3. Is there a trial period?

Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    Is it just me or is that new expac not really offering any new features?

A new class as like in Morrowind? Nope. A long story being told? Does't seem so.

I don't know if i am going to buy it, seems not like a big enhancement.
    It does have new story, they just have had it NDA'd until now.

Doesn't have a new class, but does have a new skill line that's available to all classes.

Has jewelcrafting, a new profession open to everyone.

Comes with a combat revamp for light/heavy attacks.

New zones/raid/dungeons etc.

It's pretty in-line with what ZMO has said we should expect from these expansions, which aren't priced like full $50 expansion. For $30 it's a pretty solid chunk of content with some good features/systems additions, plus stuff like longer draw distance for foliage in the Summerset zones which is nice.

As someone who didn't own Morrowind it was a bloody good deal at $30 to get Morrowind/Summerset plus the free mount/lockboxes etc.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/05/...-new-developer

Bethesda dropping Dire Wolf Digital as developers and replacing them with Sparkeypants Studios. Will be at E3.