Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm not entirely certain I buy into Valyrian's claim - especially with his dismissive attitude towards the possibility of there being three dead town aligned folk so far. I'm not willing to contribute towards the lynching of a cop even if the train has pretty much shifted away from him. Though so I'm going to play it safe in case there's a sudden last minute shift back in Valyrian's direction and reassign my vote to Elvinia.

Why? For the reasons I mentioned earlier on in the thread - her vote choices bounced around quite a bit, she didn't really offer any real elaboration when pressed and she even tried to brush me off as a 'lurker' instead of addressing the questions I aimed at her.

Unvote

Vote: Elvinia

That's the Hammer. It is now Dusk

Uggor should be around in a few hours.

Of course, there's no talking in here during that time. Get your night actions in!
    Last edited by Dendrek; 2015-04-03 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Silly catta, it is red as long as red is the most significant color contribution.
    Meaning #000000 and #FF00FF and #010001 is not red, while #FF0000 and #010000 is clearly red.

Just don't disprove my argument in CMYK or YUV colorspace. Please?
    Is now the time to reveal i studied briefly under Cindy Brewer with color-science? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynthia_Brewer (true story)

For clarification: Dupti's joke vote on me did not count as an unvote.

15+ Year Old Account
    The police chased Elvinia through the city streets. They had an arrest warrant and they were going to execute it no matter the cost. After turning into a business building and up several flights of stairs, they had reached the top. In the rain, it was difficult to tell who they were looking at; one officer realized their mistake, but it was too late. Sayu Yagami slipped on the edge of the building, falling such a long way to her death.

Elvinia, playing Sayu Yagami, a Vanilla Townie, has died

Elvinia 11 - Arialla 399, Arlee 356, Blood Fox 329, Catta 369, Danner 350, Dupti 371, Graeham 401, Leilau 283, Lysah 300, Monkz 381, Razamith 353
    Xanjori 3 - Crackleslap 210, Elvinia 334, Valyrian 317
    Valyrian 1 - Strikered 226
    Strikered 1 - Palawin 232

If the vote count is wrong, violently attack Dendrek, not me.

Please submit your night actions. You have 25 hours.

Night 2 deadline is 2000 CST on 4 April

All I know is that to me
    You look like you need a bump
    Open up your lonely thread
    Watch out here I bump

You bump my thread now, baby
    Right now... Like a spammer, baby
    Right now, now now
    You bump my thread now, baby
    Right now... Like a spammer, baby
    Right now, now now...

15+ Year Old Account
    NHN TV - News 6 Special Report

Good afternoon. This is Kiyomi Takada of News 6.
    I'm here to report your mid-day news on all things Kira-related.

CRIMINALS WANTED

In today's special report, I wish to bring to light an ongoing investigation into the whereabouts of two criminals hiding out somewhere in the Kanto region of Japan.

Aiber (left) is a wanted criminal suspected of burglary and possibly even murder, and Wedy (right) is a spy gone rogue.

Why would I be reporting on these two? It is rumored they have ties to the Kira investigation as former members of a Special Task Force formed under L. This group may have contained several ex-cops, including the former Chief of Police, Soichiro Yagami, in addition to several unqualified members, including, of course, these two. It is interesting that L would choose to associate with such irreputable individuals.

It is believed the Special Task Force may have dissolved after several of its members have either quit or gone missing. These two fugitives have gone into hiding now that L is no longer in a position to protect them.

If you have any information on the whereabouts of either of these individuals, it is advised you contact the authorities immediately.
    Do not attempt to apprehend them yourselves! They are to be considered armed and extremely dangerous.

-- BREAKING NEWS --

We've just received word that Aiber has been found dead this morning! Strangely enough, a toilet lid from what appears to be the space station has fallen on his head.

We also need to report the following deaths and missing persons report.

Listo has gone missing, and was reported as such 4 hours ago.

Watari, infamous as being L’s right hand man, was discovered on the outskirts of town. His legs had been consumed by some form of wild animal.

Teru Mikami, a criminal prosecutor and known supporter of Kira, was found dead in his apartment with 4 bullet wounds from a large caliber pistol in his chest.

======================================================================
    The Kanto Times
    Kanto Region's Number One News Paper
    ======================================================================

---- TRENDING EVENTS ----

Note to the reader: This is not the editorial that should be here.

I write this editorial knowing full well the risk I'm taking. I apologize in advance for taking over this section of the paper for my own ends. This was 'slipped' in after the editors of this paper approved today's pieces. They didn't see or approve this piece, obviously. Needless to say, my identity shall remain anonymous.

WARNING: Do not continue to read this if you value your own safety.

I'll start with the most important fact I know to be true: Kira is a murderer. Many people support him because they think he stands for justice. But would such a noble person intimidate the news and world leaders into compliance? Would he kill without consequence, responsibility, or due process? Laws exist to protect us. Kira acts above the law. He thinks he is the law.

I've been keeping tabs and researching thoroughly into the Kira case for the past several weeks in the hopes of exposing him. While that has proven a futile effort (he seems to have hidden his identity very well), I can expose certain details of his case that the public is not yet aware of.

First: Whatever means Kira uses to kill (this I have not uncovered), he is not limited to only being able to induce heart attacks in his victims. He prefers to use heart attacks, probably for consistency and exposure; we easily know a Kira kill when we see one. But I have found evidence of many strange deaths and apparent suicides that don't make sense unless you consider the possibility they were intentional. The list includes CEOs of companies walking into traffic, common street thugs jumping off bridges, and even a cop or two gone missing or found dead by inexplicable means. I propose the possibility that Kira murdered these people for his own benefit, or simply because they annoyed him. Could this be a coincidence? Yes. But the number, and in some cases the extravagance of the deaths lead me to think otherwise.

Second: I suspect Kira may not be working alone. I've found evidence of some strange behavior from some of Kira's biggest supporters. To name a few of my top suspects: Kiyome Takada, the host of News 6; Misa Amane, a young and popular female model; and Teru Mikami, a criminal prosecutor. Each of these has shown an extreme amount of support for Kira. Each has a compelling reason to support him. And the habits of each have changed suddenly and dramatically in recent weeks that makes me wonder if something important transpired. It would not surprise me if any one of them were an accomplice to Kira.

Third: There may be more than one Kira. This is easily the most unsettling of the facts I've uncovered. The signatures and timing of deaths has been erratic. The Kira we've come to know is very methodical and precise, sticking to scheduled times and set standards for kill targets. But there may be a Kira out there who is less disciplined -- some of the criminals they've killed have been guilty of petty crimes. This Kira may also be responsible for the deaths of reporters who spoke ill of Kira and police who got too close to him. There may be at least one other Kira as well, but this I can't be sure of.

My advice to you: Be wary but hopeful. Do not give in to the hype of this Kira mania. And maintain faith that justice, real justice, will prevail.

This will, of course, be the last time I am able to write a public message like this. Security here will undoubtedly pick up following this breech. I just hope my name doesn't end up in the Obituaries section in the coming weeks.

Signed, Anonymous

---- OBITUARIES ----

Listo, playing ?????, a ?????, has gone missing.
    Crackleslap, playing Teru Mikami, an unrecruited traitor, and supporter of Kira, has been killed
    Reticence, playing Watari, a Doctor, has been killed
    Blood Fox, playing Aiber, the reformed Criminal, a Tracker/Vigilante, has been killed

Day 3 deadline is in 48 hours, 6 April, at 2000 CST

With 15 alive, 8 is required for a majority.

Someone is trying to infiltrate the authorities!
    To halt the expected attempts of manipulation, all votes for today must be given a brief justification.
    The justification can be nonsense, but one must be given or the vote does not count.

Example:
    vote: Dendrek
    Because he is the co-mod and hates MLP.

Votes no longer require the use of the color red.

I don't recall who had the read on the Crackle, but good job!

Also...two TPR's dead in the night But the issue is...FOUR kills? That is insane. I would assume that Fox's was one of them but he is now dead.

so wtf?

we have 2 claimed TPR's and neither of them died????

what the...?

and the who in a long in a what now????.....

not a good night for town and this turn of events means a lot of reading of the past of 2 days is needed

Well, I'd bet 100 dollars that Ret had a protect on the Cop last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    I don't recall who had the read on the Crackle, but good job!

Also...two TPR's dead in the night But the issue is...FOUR kills? That is insane. I would assume that Fox's was one of them but he is now dead.
    That was me, hurray for me.

Anyway one thing I want to point out about the RP, is that that even though both Aiber (Blood Fox) and Teru Mikami (Crackleslap) were wanted, Blood Fox was actually town. At least I thought it was worth noting.

Well, note in the 2nd part that the reporter is noted as in league with Kira

Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Well, note in the 2nd part that the reporter is noted as in league with Kira
    That is true. So do you think the 3 names listed there are all scum?

15+ Year Old Account
    Let me clarify now, I would not openly lie about the allegiance of people who had died.

umm so one of our TPR's is lying because no way in hell mafia would leave a known claimed TPR alive

This certainly turns my read of the game about. Quite a bit.
    I have to cede that my setup reads from yesterday likely were very wrong.
    I believe someone told me as much?

The gunman hit a traitor.
    Traitor means mafia recruitment.
    And the RP clearly says the traitor is Kira aligned. And that there are three of them.
    And we know they can be recruited, somehow.
    That means Kira is mafia, not an SK as I suspected yesterday!

We also learn that there are several Kira's about (newspaper RP #3). Multiple mafia teams.
    And that Kira can kill in extravagant ways (newspaper RP #1).
    The two deaths of being hit by a toilet seat from space and legs eaten by a wild animal looks like that M.O.
    I can picture it in a scum quicktopic: "kill Blood Fox with a toilet seat falling from orbit".

Meaning: The gunman is likely neither of these mafia teams.

Could the gunman have been Blood Fox? Quite possibly. We'll see tomorrow I guess.
    It's also possible Blood Fox didn't kill yesterday. If that is the case, he was not the gunman.
    And that means there is FIVE night kills about, and Blood Fox never got around to kill anyone.

The cannibal hit Listo.
    Listo was by far the least active player. I have a single entry on listo. I can't imagine any scum wanting to kill him.
    He'd make perfect lynch bait towards the endgame if you can point at a player with less posts than the moderator.

Does this mean the cannibal is town aligned? Or does it mean the cannibal is trying to play town aligned?

Yesterday, the cannibal hit Virothe, which I still can read as a dive for a scum.
    I just inherently have a problem seeing a cannibal, which is about as anti-town as you get it, as town-aligned.

Proposed setup:
    2x Kira "mafia" teams. They can investigate names (N1), and kill though a name and a face (N2).
    1x SK Cannibal that is trying hard to be town, or in a weird-ass setup actually is town.
    1x vigilante gunman (Blood Fox, now dead)

Given the rule of 1/3, I suggest the mafia teamsize is ~4 players. That makes 8-9 scum.

--

I'll place a vote tomorrow.
    Likely either on Karragon or Lysah at this point.
    But with so many town deaths, it's getting dangerous to throw them votes out liberally.
    I want to read through the day again with this new reveal in mind. Too late now! Good night
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I think it's more likely Kira is a player. Vigilante + mafia + cannibal + Kira 4 kills. It isn't uncommon for scum to be able to kill their own traitors on accident.

Well hell... That's interesting. Blood Fox's "Tracker/Vigilante" is interesting... that makes it sound like there could have been five total kills out there... unless he did kill last night and his is among those dead... hmm... Traitors being around is a bit annoying... More ??? is super annoying too -_-

Anywho, I'm slightly inebriated so bed for me... I'll check back in the morning and should have more thoughts then.

More or less just checking in. Read the whole RP and back through D2 dawn post too to compare kills/missings and RP. Need to do some research tomorrow on post interactions.

Checking in will post an update tomorrow getting back to my bfs bday party