Poll: ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I think if weeds grow in your backyard then you're not a good gardener.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSwartz View Post
    Honestly i smoke Marijuana everyday and have for many many years. I work a full time job and my employers love me. I pay all my bills on time and i am a law abiding citizen. I never go to work high or get high while I am there, and I function just fine. The fact that people act like Marijuana is this horrible drug is pure ignorance, you are just feeding into the BS that has been fed to everyone since marijuana (Hemp) was originally outlawed in the past due to the fact it can be used for a number of things such as paper and clothing at a much lower cost, threatening to put other large businesses out. The fact of the matter is alcohol and nicotine are FAR more addictive and FAR FAR FAR more dangerous than Marijuana, the only reason people don't constantly bash both is because you haven't been "trained" to. Marijuana is legal where I live as it should be. Our state makes millions from it and puts that money in our schools and so far we haven't collapsed as a state so really whats the harm?
    P.S. Marijuana smells fantastic
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I've actually had the same experience work wise.

- - - Updated - - -

If weed is a drug, then so is every other plant in the world. Some of you guys are ignorant, and you probably smoke tobacco or drink alcohol which is WAY worse for you. You only see it as a bad thing because it's illegal. If it were never illegal, I guarantee you all wouldn't look at it in the same negative way.

I used to be against it, but I have become more open minded since then and tried it. I think it's fantastic.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Ask Obama, he used to use and sell it all the time.

My view on weed is... about arm's length.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Deleted
    As long as I don't have to deal with the intoxicated you, feel free to consume whatever you like.

I smoked every day since i was 16, now I'm trying to quit. Started last months with 3-4 day breaks and its nice, with summer coming up its hard to stop completely considering all my friends are stoners but work every day like myself. I feel more awake and aware during the day when i have the breaks but weed will always be a part of my life and i probably see myself smoking when im 50 and have a family of my own

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    What do you think of weed? Are you against it?
    I find the ingestion of narcotics and toxins (outside of medical applications) utterly idiotic and completely unnecessary.

Deleted
    I can sense pretty quickly if people are smooking weed. They just become less intelligent by time.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I find the ingestion of narcotics and toxins (outside of medical applications) utterly idiotic and completely unnecessary.
    Terrible post. You didn't even indicate why. Idiotic? Really? There are literally millions and millions of people who recreationally use a mind altering substance of some sort whether it be cigarettes, alcohol, weed, or even products dug up by tribespeople in south america and Africa. And on top of that, there are millions and millions more that haven't, but would probably enjoy it if they tried it. Your post contains 0 substance other than "I don't do something so only idiots do it". Why did you even bother?

I mean it isn't the greatest thing ever, but I think everyone should try it at least once. This is the few instances where yolo is appropriate. I am very selective on when I smoke. That being said I haven't done it in a few months, think I'm just gonna quit. Don't really miss it. If you really are against it, no problem. You're not missing that much imo. And before anyone calls me a pothead I have only smoked casually just this year.

When I was a teenager, I had a few friends who smoked as soon as they got up, at lunch and around dinner. If I was hanging around them, I would smoke with them. I could take of leave pot. I like being around people who smoke pot a lot more than I like being around drunk people. The hate the way people act when they are drunk. I don't really care about hanging around people who are high on pot but they are mellower and less annoying. The bad thing about pot is that the smell of pot stinks bad. I hate the smell. It kind of smells like some kind of excrement. Its great that in my home state of Colorado, a lot of people are using edibles with pot to avoid the stink. I would much rather have pot legal and alcohol illegal. I would especially prefer hemp and/or pot was a legal crop for all of its uses.
    Last edited by Nihilist74; 2015-05-21 at 12:53 AM.

Deleted
    Don't use it, don't care who does, sounds like it could be fun (never tried it) but as soon as someone online pipes up with 'Oh sorry I'm just so high right now AHAHAHHAHAH' I instantly hate them. I find them just to be a generally cunty kind of person in the long run so I've grown to hate them, sorry. Rather they legalize it and tax it and sell it though, even I could get my hands on some if need be not exactly hugely monitored (in England).

I don't smoke weed or anything like that but I believe people should have a right to do what they want in their homes as long as they don't interfere with other people. It is not other people's (or the government's) right to decide what you do to you own body on your own time. I know the government has convinced everyone it does have this right, it is a right they assume only. If the government had the right to stop you from doing anything that harms you, it would have to make a whole slew of things illegal, such as sugar, alcohol (we all know how that worked out), maybe coffee.

I also don't see why anyone cares what other people do, worry about yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to smoke weed casually. maybe once a month.

Now, I can't cause "LOL RANDOM PISS TEST"

Now? Decriminalize it, REGULATE IT, and TAX IT. California dropped the ball, and Colorado/Washington got to be the first states to reap a MAJOR SOURCE OF TAX MONEY.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Maulina View Post
    Now that you mention it, this is probably why I tell people in games that i am comfortable with, or /2 when i take a rip.

wow ur so kool

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    "What others do in their free time is stupid if it's not something I would do in my free time."

Reading a book is unecessary.

legalise, regulate, tax and educate

the war on drugs was the biggest waste of money in the 20th century.
    <insert witty signature here>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Godric View Post
    Personally, I find it trashy. It seems like the only people I know in RL that smoke it are either losers or immatures that think it's the cool thing to do.
    Well, I'm in my second year of college and from the people I know there, I can estimate that about 30% smoke. I don't think that college students are losers or immatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Saintlel View Post
    wow ur so kool
    for being honest in a discussion about something i depend on?

thanks, i really appreciate your support!

it means a lot to me.

really, it does.

i mean it.

stahp.

I can't really support complete legalization though I can understand many arguments for it, and on many levels I agree with them. However, I spent a couple of weeks training in psych ward where most of the patients were young male schizophrenics with a history of smoking weed, and I have to admit it shocked me enough to feel quite negatively towards smoking it. It may be just a stupid gut reaction, but as someone with a family history of some severe schizophrenia cases, I would not be okay with anyone in my family smoking weed. It may just be the trigger to an already loaded gun and most people may be safe, but I don't think most people would know if their risk is high. I have some friends who smoke and I don't hold it against them and I guess I might be persuaded that legalization is the way to go in the future, but as of now I still feel I would steer to making it a controlled substance ie. only using it as a medicine.