With the Switch, Nintendo fixed one of their biggest problems: Their lack of third party support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    You're really fixating on my first comment, aren't ya? Fine. The Wii U did have games. Happy now?
    Doesn't matter either way. Considering barely anyone bought the fucking thing, it might as well have not had any games. It wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference.
    Besides, I consider them all Switch games now because all of the good games on the Wii U now have enhanced ports or superior sequels.
    Sure, the people that already owned them on Wii U or double dipped feel screwed. But that serves them right for foolishly buying a Wii U to begin with.
    I double-dipped all of the WiiU games I could on Switch and don't really feel ripped off tbh.

Still waiting on the excellent 3D World, 101, Fatal Frame, and the two HD Zelda games.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Your right the Wii-U didn't have any games.....None At All...

(Still need to get a few more games for my collection)
    Amiibo festival? why in gods name would you taint your Wii U with that monstrosity?

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Amiibo festival? why in gods name would you taint your Wii U with that monstrosity?
    Probably cause it was so bad a lot of retailers put it on clearance for like $10 if I remember right lmao. At that price it was worth it for just the amiibos it came with if you wanted them.

- - - Updated - - -

I already retracted my previous statement about the Wii U not having any good games.
    But again, because you clearly lack basic reading comprehension. Those good games didn't exactly entice people into buying a Wii U, did they?
    You even said it yourself.

Exactly. ON. THE. SWITCH! Nobody wanted to buy the Wii U because it was an awful outdated gimmicky piece of shit!

Now just stop talking, because I'm sick of trying to hammer facts into your thick skull.
    Before you try to goal post shift yet again lets remember what you originally said..

Also helps that the Switch actually has games while the Wii U was just an overpriced paperweight.
    Which was proven false by both me and other people. You refuse to accept it and try to straw man in other arguments. The Wii U's problem was not it's game library, you claimed it was. You where wrong. So what facts are you talking about again? I would say accept defeat with grace but we are already long past that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Which was proven false by both me and other people. You refuse to accept it and try to straw man in other arguments. The Wii U's problem was not it's game library, you claimed it was. You where wrong. So what facts are you talking about again? I would say accept defeat with grace but we are already long past that point.
    I really hate having to repeat myself.

Fine. The Wii U did have games. Happy now?
    I already retracted my previous statement about the Wii U not having any good games.
    you clearly lack basic reading comprehension.
    By all means. Continue to make yourself look like an absolute dyslexic fool. But I'm done talking to you.

Last edited by Farath; 2019-04-24 at 10:46 PM.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Wii U had no good games so I dunno why people want a sequel to one of them /s

Good release window since most of July is dry and late may/early june is stacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Cost me $2 brand new and came with both amiibo's so I said why not.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Just finished playing My Memory of Us on the Switch. Really good concept for a game. Its a puzzle game telling a story of 2 children living in Poland during WW2 (though replacing Nazi’s with robots). As you go through the game, you can find bonus memories that show you the real people you encounter in game and what role they played in the real war. Now I need to decide what to start next.

The Switch has outsold the last reported Numbers of the XB1.

https://gematsu.com/2019/04/switch-w...-in-three-days

Switch worldwide sales top 34.74 million, Yoshi’s Crafted World sales top 1.11 million in three days
    Nintendo Switch has sold 34.74 million units worldwide as of March 31, Nintendo announced in its latest earnings release.

A total of 2.47 million Switch hardware and 23.91 million software were sold during the three months ended March 31.

Nintendo has forecast it will sell 18 million Switch units between April 2019 and March 2020.

Nintendo also shared updated sales numbers for its first-party Switch titles, revealing the first official numbers for New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe and Yoshi’s Crafted World. The 10 best-selling first-party Switch titles are:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 16.69 million
    Super Mario Odyssey – 14.44 million
    Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 13.81 million
    The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 12.77 million
    Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee! – 10.63 million
    Splatoon 2 – 8.70 million
    Super Mario Party – 6.40 million
    New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – 3.31 million (released January 10)
    1-2 Switch – 2.97 million
    Mario Tennis Aces – 2.64 million
    Here are a few additional first-party sales updates:

Kirby: Star Allies – 2.56 million
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze – 2.25 million
    Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker – 1.18 million
    Octopath Traveler – 1.17 million (licensed to be sold as a Nintendo product in the west)
    Yoshi’s Crafted World – 1.11 million (released March 29)
    Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 01: Variety Kit – 1.09 million
    More than 187.52 million Switch games have been sold worldwide.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The Switch has outsold the last reported Numbers of the XB1.

https://gematsu.com/2019/04/switch-w...-in-three-days
    Its not surprising really. I mean look at the state of the xbones "killer apps" for the last like 2 years. Forza Horizon 4 is excellent, in my opinion it is the best exclusive on that console and i dont even like racing games, but state of decay 2? halo wars 2? crackdown 3? sea of thieves? every single one was a dud. There slightest reason you might have to buy one is for 4k but thats still very far from widespread and people by and large don't seem to care outside the hardcore enthusiast.

I mean i own every console this gen and my switch and ps4 get use constantly like every single day. I turn on my xbone once every two months tops. Its basically a box to play the MCC and my original xbox games my 360 doesn't. Its use is to play none xbone games because its library is hot garbage ranging from shallow gimmicks to gears of war 4 style "it happened....again?!?" desperation to keep putting out some brands to make the console look more than a 3rd party box.

Like look at stuff like Mario Kart 8D, Odyssey, Breath of the Wild, Smash and pokemon on one side and on the other Bloodborne, Horizon, Spiderman, God of War and stuff like Death Stranding and the Last of Us 2 on the other. There are reasons people who don't own a switch or ps4 might go 'well the price is dropping and the library is looking pretty good right now' and who that doesn't already own an xbone is going 'boy... that power of the cloud thing is gonna happen any day now, better jump in for that and minecraft hololens!'? Odds are not many.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Its not surprising really. I mean look at the state of the xbones "killer apps" for the last like 2 years. Forza Horizon 4 is excellent, in my opinion it is the best exclusive on that console and i dont even like racing games, but state of decay 2? halo wars 2? crackdown 3? sea of thieves? every single one was a dud. There slightest reason you might have to buy one is for 4k but thats still very far from widespread and people by and large don't seem to care outside the hardcore enthusiast.
    And most of those games are on PC too.. Which is where I bought Forza Horizon 4.

10+ Year Old Account

Persona Scramble ( aka persona musou) announced for PS4/Switch

10+ Year Old Account
    HAHAHA damn well I guess people were partially right that Person 5 S would be the Switch version. Just not the version they wanted.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cost me $2 brand new and came with both amiibo's so I said why not.
    as long as it was never put in your Wii U i can let it pass for the amiibos.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

I don't see how the Switch's third party support is any better than the Wii U's. It's not getting the big games, like CoD, Madden, KHIII, and RDR2. I don't see how getting a bunch of last gen ports and indie games that nobody but hipsters care about means the Switch has better third party support.

Quote Originally Posted by VGAddict View Post
    I don't see how the Switch's third party support is any better than the Wii U's. It's not getting the big games, like CoD, Madden, KHIII, and RDR2. I don't see how getting a bunch of last gen ports and indie games that nobody but hipsters care about means the Switch has better third party support.
    Big games.

Like....Madden.

Alright then.
    You named 4 games though.

The Switch is getting far better support than the Wii U did for 3rd party.
    I mean, there was a new 3rd party game literally just posted 3 posts before you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Big games.

Like....Madden.

Alright then.
    You named 4 games though.

The Switch is getting far better support than the Wii U did for 3rd party.
    I mean, there was a new 3rd party game literally just posted 3 posts before you.
    Like it or not, Madden sells. There are people who buy a console just for Madden.

Quote Originally Posted by VGAddict View Post
    Like it or not, Madden sells.
    So?

I'm more shocked that you included it as if it was some "end all" game.

Console doesn't even have Madden, 2/10.