Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    it's honestly probably for 2 reason

1 is development was probably a thing before the switch and 2nd the sequel is on the 3ds. It's marketing sadly but the original is so much better than the sequel I'm excited either way
    Ya ether way I'm all for it. Me and the GF haven't played the original (I played very little of it) so its a day 1 buy.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post

Time to speculate:

People thinking second guy on the left is the Solaire from Dark Souls, obviously due to the plume.

The most left person in front of the fire looks like Bayonetta to me.
    What is there to speculate about Bayonetta?

It's obviously a port of Smash 4 with new characters and she was already in Smash 4.

still no animal crossing

getting real irritated nintendo

but that splatoon expansion almost makes up for it
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    It's obviously a port of Smash 4 with new characters and she was already in Smash 4.
    Keeping this in case of no port. BotW link is too different from traditional Link to be a mere skin. Has an entirely different skillset.

Unless, of course, BotW Link is a seperate character. We'll find out at E3.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2018-03-08 at 10:53 PM.

mario tennis looks like straight garbage not gonna lie. The courts have the same problem as the wiiu one is that they look different but they function the same, no star power and short story mode.

They really should have just remade the gamecube version /sigh

Time to speculate:

People thinking second guy on the left is the Solaire from Dark Souls, obviously due to the plume.

The most left person in front of the fire looks like Bayonetta to me.
    Lotta folks seem to think Decidueye is there on the left. Rowlett is already the most popular mascot character since pikachu so mabe its an evolving fighter gimmick instead of pokemon trainer?

Deleted
    I must say I was very interested in Travis Strikes Again (No more heroes) if thats the name, when I first saw the trailer at E3 or whenever it was.
    Now with the gameplay... I was expecting something totally different so my interested died but we will see.

Keeping this in case of no port.
    In case of no port?

Are you serious with a 2018 release date you think Sakurai who took like 4 fucking years to make Smash 4 in the first place just pulled a Smash 5 out of his ass?

It's "Super Smash Bros for Nintendo Switch"

Just like it was "Super Smash Bros for 3DS" and "Super Smash Bros for Wii U".

Keeping this in case of no port.
    you honestly have no idea how labor intensive making a smash game is if you think this is smash 5 so soon after 4

- - - Updated - - -

In case of no port?

Are you serious with a 2018 release date you think Sakurai who took like 4 fucking years to make Smash 4 in the first place just pulled a Smash 5 out of his ass?

I hope with the switch version they ditch the whole "equal characters" thing and bring back ice climbers

10+ Year Old Account
    you honestly have no idea how labor intensive making a smash game is if you think this is smash 5 so soon after 4
    Let me dream duuuude.

Oh and for the record I fully expect Nintendo to try and market it as a new entry. But it's going to be a port, with a handful of new characters and probably a meager amount of new raw content in the game.

There is literally no chance of it being a Smash built from the ground up for Switch or it wouldn't be coming out this year.

In case of no port?

Sakurai took 4 years with Smash 4 because there were two versions with their own hardware needs, stages, and modes plus an additional 12 characters to add.

Also, it's will be 4 years this Holiday since Smash 4 came out plus it's a little over 2 years since Bayonetta was put out.

Mind, I still think this is a Deluxe version.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Smash Switch will be considered internally Smash 6 (with Smash 4 being) 4 and 5.

In case of no port?

1 Super Smash Bros. (1999)
    2 Super Smash Bros. Melee (2001)
    3 Super Smash Bros. Brawl (2008)
    4 Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U (2014)
    5 smash switch (2018)

its been 4 years, its not like smash 4 came out yesterday. its probably a port with a few new characters but its not impossible its a new smash, nobody said sakurai made it.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

ALso, Tech, it looks like your predicition of Smash launching with Nintendo Online is looking more and more likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    In case of no port?

It's been 4 years since Smash 4 released. It's not outside of the realm of possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    its probably a port with a few new characters
    You could of just made this post. Instead you had to go bat shit crazy mode and add to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    1 Super Smash Bros. (1999)
    2 Super Smash Bros. Melee (2001)
    3 Super Smash Bros. Brawl (2008)
    4 Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U (2014)
    5 smash switch (2018)

its been 4 years, its not like smash 4 came out yesterday. its probably a port with a few new characters but its not impossible its a new smash, nobody said sakurai made it.
    sakurai was pulling all nighters for smash 4 not even going home, he had to take an extensive vacation after everything was done plus after the launch they were working on DLC

it's not possible

It's been 4 years since Smash 4 released. It's not outside of the realm of possibilities.
    Oh yea, so Sakurai didn't take the vacation he talked about and the Smash 4 team wasn't mostly broken up after dlc was finished?

We live in the twilight zone now?

Who has been spending this 4 years working on the game?

If Solaire of Astora was in Smash I would be so pumped

You could of just made this post. Instead you had to go bat shit crazy mode and add to it.
    they made melee in 2 years.

- - - Updated - - -

sakurai was pulling all nighters for smash 4 not even going home, he had to take an extensive vacation after everything was done plus after the launch they were working on DLC

it's not possible
    thats mostly because sakurai was ocd and doesnt trust anyone
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552